Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

What is bank????

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
पाँच प्रधानमन्त्री र पाँच अर्थमन्त्री खेपेर विदा भए गभर्नर नेपाल

- Chirinjivi Nepal could be the worst governor in the history of Nepal. Before he became governor, I kept on seeing him in photo with sujata koirala (we know what kind of a person koirala is) licking her. When he became governor, I was socked, I asked myself what kind of a person who lick #@$! of sujaka koirala is made a governor and what will be the out come (and those who understand banking, monitory policy would understand it- there are many who think they know, but trust me, you dont know a thing). koirala pm took money from some bankers and made him governor.

- Only good thing he did was during the earthquake and blockade.

- criminals tried to crash share market after it crossed 1750 for the first time, but could not then he made policy just to destroy share market. in the world, govt are worried, take it as a war time when their share market crash, but in Nepal, like NRB, they dont care when share market crash, but cant tolerate when share market increases. no wonder nepal is a sh!thole. sati ko sarap.

- during his early years, nepal was suppose to be going through golden period and still there was problem in banking sector. instead of solving liquidity crisis, he made it worse.

- he is the reason, or should I say first reason, today we have over production capicity.

- he is the main reason, we have interest rate crisis. he forced banks to give 14% interest on FD.

- monitory policy is suppose to be the most stable among policies. but he kept on changing it. its like naya or incompetent sadhu putting on a lot of ashes.

- he kept on blackmailing bankers. his ego is also the reason behind problem in banking system, capital market, share market.

- to solve interest rate crisis, all he had to do was cap max interest at 10%, but instead, kept on changing monitory policy which would not help curving interest rate crisis.

- he (and almost all nepalese) had no idea, what bank is? That is why, I had to start this thread. Ask next governor, what is a bank? The one asking question, answer is in this thread.

- Last but not the least, I joined this forum to talk about share, but chirinjivi Nepal turned me into an economist. Turned out, I am the greatest economist in the life of the universe. I did not even like economics when I was a student.

After his second monitory policy, I could not sleep for a few days. I saw the writing on the wall about the impact of his second monitory policy (almost all following monitory policies of his went wrong direction). And now we have the result.
Chirinjivi Nepal does not even know what Bank is, none in the NRB knows, past of present. Hardly any one in Nepal knows other than few like me.

गभर्नर डा. चिरञ्जीबी नेपालको कार्यकाल समीक्षा: कठिन परिस्थितिमा पनि ऐतिहासिक काम

should I laugh or kill myself?

I, I the only one who Predicted, made correct analysis in the entire universe going to say this-

"Chirinjivi Nepal, is the biggest curse in the history of monitory policy".

Last for year was suppose to be the best, golden time in the history of Nepal. Before yuraj k, He is the main who destroyed Nepal through monitory policy, blackmailing and corruption.

Corruption- he came into power through corruption and he lest criminals like NICA, Global destroy capital market.

Last for year was suppose to be the best years in the history of Nepal, but Nepal suffered not just liquidity crisis but also interest rate crisis.

Before yuraj k came into power, chirinjivi been destroying Nepal for first two year.

He was too incompetent to solve liquidity crisis. But, interest crisis was all his doing. He forced Bfis to give 13/14% on FD. Only country suffering from economic crisis have such a high rate, but NRB forced BFIs into 13/14% fd rate.

Chirinjivi Nepal single handedly destroyed share market. He made monitory policy just to crash the market. And during his final year, he tried to save share market but could not.

Many criminals tried to crash share marked when it made record. But could not and they used chirinjivi nepal to crash share market through monitory policy and since then share market still could not gain confidence back.

He became governor with the black money of some banker, and later he kept on attacking banks. Kept on destroying banks with every monitory policy he read.

But never punished banks like NICA for their crime which destroyed not just capital market, but also share market.

Sati ko sarap.
Cont..............

If there is no B, A would have to pay service charge to bfis to deposit their money.

Liquidity crisis,

One of main reasons that leads to liquidity crisis if B cant make enough profit and unable to pay interest and principle.
What is banking/money/wealth????

Let's skip basics.

How money is created?

Let's say,

A- deposits 100 money in the bank.

B- borrows 100 money from the bank.

C- gets paid by B 100, which C deposits into the Bank.

Here, new 100 is being created.

What if, we eliminate-

1: A- Those who see economy as black and white- those so called experts in Nepal, social media expert, bhatti ma guff dine haru.......... may say, if there is no A, there is no bank.

But that is not true, if somebody creates credit, or let's say, govt lends money to bank then Bank can exist, and banking system can be created.

So A is really not important.

2: B- B has been targeted, attacked from govt, nrb, bfis, society for last 3 year. What if B is eliminated?

I say, if there is no B, there is no bank, there is no money created, no wealth created, no banking system exists.

Banking system, money, wealth creation is all possible when B, takes loan, and pay the loan to creditors and pay back interest to bank.

Without them, Banking system wont exist. No money is created. We would be living in barter system. Do we want that? NO.

Let's say, can A create money? Let's see,

What if A pays D salary, make payment? Would it creates wealth, money? NO.

Why? A paying D means, A taking out deposit from Bank and paying to D. Means, no more money is created, only there is transfer of money, not money created. No new deposit will increase in Bank.

3: C- C is A here, so C is not important.

Let's talk about Govt? Can govt revenue create wealth? No, why? Govt getting revenue means, somebody taking out deposit and paying to govt, and govt paying means same, taking out deposit and paying to creditor.

So govt, also cant create wealth?

Which makes, borrower God in banking system. Without Borrowers banking system cant work, no wealth/new money is created.

If borrower cant make enough profit, there is no interest payment, no payment to creditors and no money is created, no wealth is created, no economy prosperity. There will be depression. Depositors would loose their deposit.

And there will be liquidity crisis.

And still, borrowers are being targeted by govt, yuraj k, chirinjivi nepal, d governors, bifs, society, social media, so called expert.

I never remember, what I said above, reading in school economic book. Reading comments from govt, yuraj k, chirinjivi nepal, d governors, bifs, society, social media, so called expert------- it is clear non of them knows what I talked about above.

Bankers are so pathetic, there was one ad from NBL recently, which says- dont invest, just deposit money in NBL a/c.
If there is no investor, borrower, there is no banking. And that person behind that ad has become CEO of NBL today. Sati ko sarap.

Yuraj k, chirinjivi nepal said "dont take loan, dont invest, dont take risk....... just deposit money in the bank".

And they are, were Governor of NRB. Sati ko sarap.

I hope, they gave same advise to officials at world bank during their recent visit.

Now, I want my Nobel prize. By the way, those three, who received Nobel prize, do know, what I said above????? From, One line news about them, I think there research was based on donation, freebees. No creating wealth, not making people rich.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub