Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 by 2019-8-15

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 3 4 > »

Author Post
teska bau neither dies nor brings in foreign investor in share market.

alchina ka santan
rebant karki, tero bau kaile marcha sod

he needs assisted suicide.

tell him to vacant his post, and let next one open share market to international professional investors.
Today, central part of the valley is with light traffic while they have long traffic jam out the center.

Karki's bou is not dead is he? simha darbar is not holding emergency meeting, is it???

We will be getting someone who would implement demand of investors and save Share market.

The recent country to fire share market boss for badly performing share market is Pakistan.

What kind of a circus have you been running KP Oli????
tera bau lai swaraj bhetna ja bhande

we need someone to lead SEBON who could bring foreign investors into share market.
नियमन भित्र बसेर बैंक चलाउन नसके साँचो बुझाउने हैन, राजीनामा गर्ने : राष्ट्र बैंक

ta !@$#!$ chori le 6/6 maina ma rule change garne ho.

is there any country in the world where monitory policy is changed frequently? #$!@$ pakhe

taile shre bahadur lia paisa khoyara governar bhaya ko haina. Who paid the money- global, prabhu, nica????

what kind of circus you have been running KP Oli?
why rebant karki's bau does not dies, somebody burn him alive so that new one will replace him and save share market.
Now buying treasury bills is no longer beneficiary. So stop buying it. Or stop investing 20% needed to maintain as CCD ratio.

Now, whole profit depends upon spread rate. Just hold all 20% in cash. It will increase liquidity crisis.

Advise, govt to bring NRB under full control of govt.

Its amazing, in Nepal, rules created by pakhes like nepal and yuraj k, running banking better is use less.

Just cause you decrease operating cost, you wont be able to increase profit. Decreasing operating cost may decrease base rate but banks get no benefit.

This is pakhe ran country. Totally brain dead. testa kulangar are finance minister, governor. They have no idea what banking is? What Cash is? What monitory policy is? What system is? What economy is? How economy works? And idiot society call them biddwan?

Current governor destroyed share market- his tightening share loan started the Share market crash.

He is the behind capital market collapse- he is the one who advised banks to offer 13/14% interest to increase deposit. He have had no idea how to solve liquidity crisis.

Then in the fire entered another idiot yuraj k. Who made matters worst.

Sato ko sarap.

Because of m0rans like them, their policy, we dont have good bankers in Nepal. All are idiots.

Banks like NICA created liquidity crisis, share market crisis. Now whole system is being hit.

Since, banks cant make minimum profit. Why should other business make profit? there should be a law where profit of other business should be limited to 4.4% too.

Jail all car dealers. I think their profit margin is 50%. Paan pasale makes 1000% profit.

Bfis had been making the least profit, now going to be even less.

NRB is suppose to protect BFIs and create balance between bfis and economy, but instead chirangibi nepal had been attacking bfis since the very beginning. before he is dead, he has made the his final strike. !$#! !$#@$ choro.

BFIs should stop giving loan to business leaders.
tero bau le kaile investors demand implement garcha????????

enter into tero bau ko kotha where he is 4king your mother, and tell him share market is crashing cause he is pakhe.

tell tero bou, to either resign or better kill himself along with you and your mother............ and let another person who will replace him in SEBON will implement demand of share investor ordered by yuraj k.

why incompetent, alchina keep on sticking in powerful places even after total failure.

sati ko sarap

stop running Nepal like some circus, clown KP Oli.
That date is probably the end of the month of Nepali year.

I choose cause by then all report will be published, hoping govt will implement investors demand by then. But nothing happened.

I would be the lost one in the world who would sell own soul. I did not sell myself when I had nothing, U think I will sell it today :D
15 AUG 2019 IS AN INDEPENDENCE DAY OF OUR SOUTHERN NEIGHBOR.

WHAT'S THE LOGIC BEHIND CHOOSING THAT DATE ONLY ???

IS IT BECAUSE SOME ONE FROM SOUTH TOLD YOU TO PUT THAT DATE.

OR SOMEONE FROM CIA ??? :roll: :roll:

OR SOME OTHER FACTORS ??

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
O sarki from SEBON, tell you bou to stop 4king your mom and resign and clear the way for next SEBON boss.

Next one will work on to bring professional foreign investors, reduce dalal commission, market maker.

They say, share market predicts future of economy.

They said, that does not happen in Nepal.

Turns out, it does happen in Nepal too.

Share market did predicted- how pakhe yuraj k be running our economy. Looks like, share market still has no confidence in yuraj k.

He cant even complete easy task like fulfilling the investors demand, which he agreed upon and ordered to his b!tches.

I can solve share market problem, capital market problem within 1 hour. And bring confidence in the economy within 3 month. I am the only one in the entire universe who can save KP Oli's remaining 1 year or 1.5 year or 3.5 year and make the remaining time productive.
कम्युनिष्ट आएपछि सेयर बजार घट्छ भन्नु गलत: पूर्व प्रधानमन्त्री नेपाल

are baje, other than communist govt., is there any other major reason, share market has been crashing since last 4 year????

when pakhe and communist mix, current Nepal happens???????? current share market happens????? current economy happens?
सहकारी संस्थामा ६ प्रतिशत स्प्रेडदर तोकियो, ऋणमा १६ प्रतिशतभन्दा बढी ब्याज लिन नपाउने

Looks like, getting loan from cooperative would be preferable than getting loan from NICA. :mrgreen:

Why they can fix interest on cooperative, micro but not Banks. Where are those who talks about free market?

Banks interest should be fixed at 10%.

All civilized economy are reducing interest rate- US, China, EU even India.

How do they reduce interest rate? On which money? On whose money? Why NRB/govt never reduced or increase rate in Nepal? What is the system in civilized world? Does neta or bureaucrats knows :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rebant karti, tell your bou- who has been blocking entry of foreigners into Share market/dalal commission reduction/broker loan/market maker- to go and visit PATHIVARA in chopper.

tell your tapare bau, i am ready to finance it.
karki in SEBON, tell your daddy to take a rest from fking your mom and do some work on bringing foreign investors into Nepal's share market.

And tell him to reduce dalal commission. because of super high dalal commission, tell your dad, his daddi lost 1000 arab in 4 year.

Pakhe Oli has 1 or 1.5 or 3.5 year left after wasting 1.5 year doing nothing.

I am the only one in the entire universe who could make anything productive out of remaining 1 or 1.5 or 3.5 year tyepa Oli has left, or he will bite the dust the most failure prime minister in the history of Nepal, who got the most easiest term in the history of Nepal.

and pakhe yuraj k has 6 month left. Total waste of time. 2 year totally wasted by tapare.
Where is foreign investors?????????? pakhe ho

Where is reduction of dalal commission?????? kathe ho

11 Years, 11 Governments! See how NEPSE Index performed during each

If we study last decade, when we have positive share market finance minister, Economy too performs better.

Today, we have the most negative finance minister, and economy is not doing good, investment has fallen (remember pakhe yuraj k said after organizing forum for international investors??), even after tightening tax- import tax may have fallen to lowest (which means people have become poorer, economic activity has increased the least)

we had mother of all crash after pakhe baburam became finance minister.
O karki in SEBON, tell your bou, if he is free from fking your mother, work on opening up share market for foreign investor which was also ordered by pakhe yuraj k.
One BFI was saying, demand for loan has crashed and interest rate will fall in a few days.

Is this just a single case or start of the trend in banking industry?????????????????????????

I had been wondering in last few years? what kind of a m0r0n had been demanding loan at such high rate??

I think, during last few years- cement, hotel industries had been consuming more than 15% of loan demand. Investor with even a tiny brain wont increase investment in cement industry for more than a decade now. Hotel industry may not see bigger investment for a few years.

If demand of loan from cement and hotel is down below 5% of total demand of loan, there will be lot of liquidity in the market.

Same could be said about industries that supply construction material.
Dhere lai Barbaad Banayo !! When we will see Devlopement !!
No more prediction based on dates.

Foreign professional investors, NRN are suppose to start investing in NEPSE by ashad end. Which did not happen.

CIT was suppose to start playing as market maker from Baisak first, which also did not happen.

That pakhe from CIT was appointed by another pakhe Yuraj K.
And pakhe Yuraj k was appointed by another pakhe KP Oli

Where is broker loan?
Where is reduction of broker commission?
Where is brokerage for BFIs?
All suppose to be completed by the end of ashad.

Till pakhes keep on running show in Nepal, Nepal will remain sh!thole.

Pakhes and their followers will never let implement what is required to build a nation.

We talk about US, Singapore. And non country was build by pakhas. In US, their so called fore fathers were rich and highly educated unlike Nepal. Same could be in all civilized nations.

Look at China what happened there till pakhe Mao was alive. He had to die before China took off.

By they way, does woman in Nepal say- I am going to marry only negative man or say, jasto bhaya pani huncha???? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Amazing, in Nepal, #METOO movement never materialized. Seems like, women in Nepal knows their aukat. :lol:

I am just stating the reality. I have very much love for women. But respect so so.

You earn respect, you should not demand it. Or you will only get fake respect, if you are powerful.

Sati ko sarap
21 days left for 2500 by 2019-8-15. Tic Toc !! Time to Revise the Date !!
Hope every one in this govt is killed- politicians, bureaucrats just like in Afghanistan. and their whole family.

NRN, foreign investor tero bau le laune ho ko taile. !$$#! pakeh haru

I thought death of big merger is good for bfis, at least what big players were thinking. now what
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:37 am. »
खासगरी, कर्जामा लिने र निक्षेपमा दिने ब्याजदरबीचको अन्तर (स्प्रेड दर) मा सहुलियत दिने कि नदिने भन्ने विषयमा सञ्चालक समितिभित्र एकमत हुन सकेको छैन |

You can give concession up to .25 in spread rate (4.75) for 5 year. It wont increase interest, but if there is big merger, it will help to decrease cost of operation and reduce interest rate.

I think, after big merger, within 5 year, cost of doing business will fall at least .5% so Base rate will fall at least 5% and when CCD ratio is reduced to big merged BFIs, Base rate will fall further.

So Spread rate can be increased up to 4.75% and 5.25% for dev bank for five year for those willing to go for big merger.

बुधबार वा बिहीबार मौद्रिक नीति आउने राष्ट्र बैंकका अधिकारीहरु बताउँछन् |

Looking at last few days trading, it looks like, NEPSE could very soon jump.
2500 by 2019-8-15 is as good as dead. Since, SEBON, finance minister did not implement what they had to implement before ashad end, which yuraj k ordered them to do so.

Question is, are karki and company in SEBON and finance minister have guts to ignore yuraj k or Yuraj is behind ignoring??????

Yurak K joi's term is not extended by council of ministers. Meaning, yuraj k's term my not be extended too. Which again means, yuraj will die a failure just like Oli will be dying a failure. Dharti ko boj.

Now base rate for paying tax..... are they idiot or what.... I have been telling, never let bureaucrats draft policy. this is what happens when they do it. We need Think Tank to make policy and goal and vision and strategy........

But great thing is, it will prevent people from selling old shares they they bought before demat. So less supply.

Those who buy now wont be effected.

What all caused the problem? Yuraj k. He has mistaken himself to be intelligent which he is not. And he tried to change everything, he has not idea of. Share market was running a good system till yesterday, they used to get tax on average base point which brokers used to determine. Now its total collapse of system.

yuraj k is sati ko sarap.

He has been running Nepal for 15/20 years from behind and look where is Nepal now. Nepal is failure cause of bureaucracy and we have what bureaucrats we have cause of politicians.

Last two budget proves my claim. Last two budgets were brought by yuraj k, which are similar to all budgets we had had been. Only difference is, he has tightened policy.( in the world, they loosen policy. )

Which means, all previous budget too were drafted almost completely by bureaucrats, 8 classe 10 classe politicians had no idea. And tightening policy proves that what bureaucrats wants- they want to make life difficult of Nepalese.

Impact of bureaucrats should be minimized by introducing Think Tank and by electing competent politician who knows about a thing or two. not some 8/10 classe.
After 8 billion capital raise, Positing of BFis changed.

Now after big merger too, there will be winners and losers.

Who will win and who will loose?

- Amazingly, if views/insider info in fake news is true like concession in CCD ratio, priority in re financing, spread rate etc are true, those who go for big merger will come out winners. Big winners.

Those BFIs could make 20-35% extra profit.

(Just imagine, price of BFIs increasing 20-35% extra)

In upcoming monitory policy, end of base rate, they should make one more change. Instead of spread rate of 4.5%, BFIs should only be let increase fixed max spread rate (4.5%)+ max fixed operating cost (current average + 10% on that average, lets say 2%+ .2%=2.2%) on cost of fund. No more base rate.

Like, Cost of fund+max operating cost+max spread rate(4.5%)
eg- 7%+2.2%+4.5%=13.7% should be the max interest rate BFIs can charge, which will decrease when cost of fund decreases.

This would promote cost cutting, and promote real great CEO unlike current CEOs who are bharya turned CEO.

So, best managed bfis will be the best unlike in current where all bfis are like same.

So to reduce operating cost, there will be more merger and bfis try to become bigger bank.

Here, those BFIs which can reduce cost of operation will make bigger profit. and make capital usage efficiency. Unlike today, where branches of bfis are more in no than pan pasal.

PS- monitory policy was suppose to come in 15 ashad, now delayed again and not one gets fired in country ran by 8 classe.

Sati ko sarap

us, china, russia would have hung someone.

Page: 1 2 3 4 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub