Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

use your dumb head Oli

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
प्रधानमन्त्रीसमक्ष अर्थसचिवको ब्रिफिङ: '८% आर्थिक वृद्धि हासिल हुन्छ, दाताले राम्रो भनेका छन्'

8 classe lai bureaucracy le murga banaudai cha ......... ghar farki oli, gobar sor

dont your advisers- something rijal tells you that bureaucracy has been fooling you. how could they, their aukat is that of a bhariya.
8 class alchina, sati ko sarap dr.oli evaluating ministries.

has he asked alchina dalal yuraj k how much target regarding FDI, private sector they have met?

How much quarterly GDP growth have they met???

Guess not. wonder how evaluated them??
When you won election, NEPSE crossed 1500.

After you appointed yuraj k, NEPSE fell below 1200 and still has recovered.

Share marked know what yuraj k and NEPSE never recovered, and just like share market predicted neither there is private or FDI pouring nor there is going to be exceptional economic growth.

Country like Nepal should hit 6% economic growth without any effort Unless there is earthquake, blockade or someone like yuraj k or baburam creating problem.

Even after mega projects completing soon, my guess is growth will be around 5.5% only thanks to yuraj k.

Fire yuraj k and make prachanda's buhari Finance minister who should follow my order. Tell her, over reach me with laddu and beg me to be her guardian.

This is not a joke. There is no one in Nepal who understand Economics. I do understand commonsense economics and human psychology.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub