Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 by 2019-2-14

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Author Post
aru lai jiskaune kaam nagara hai deepak mann......feri khalto ma jakiyelaula...........raja ta yo desh bata hatyo.........kangal bhayeko maanche ko fela paraula
Rising ji !! Looks like your NEPSE Target of 2500/- by Valentine Day looks 100% Non achievable.

You MNBBL is also unable to Perform in the Market also !!

Sati Ko Sarap hai ???

Whom to blame what to blame God Knows !!

Any Way Happy Investment !!! :'( :'(
सरकारका निकटतम व्यक्तिहरुनै यो बजार मनपरि घटाउन लागि परिरहेछन् । कसरी होला देशको आर्थिक उन्नति?? कुनै कं ५०%सम्म घटिसकेको छ कुनै कं 100% सम्म १ महिननामै बढेको छ ।यसले के देखाउछ ??
SEBON has passed margin lending.

I guess, we will get margin lending within 1 month now.

Now I declare, 1000 is no longer possible.
Business of listed company UP
Profit UP
GDP growth positive but below normal of 7%
Deposit of BFIs UP
And NEPSE Down

What can I do, I predicted all correctly except for NEPSE.

---------------------
What can one person like me do when whole dalal pujipati and bureaucrats have joined hand to crash NEPSE.

SEBON still has not implement yuraj k's order, which are demand of investors too.

After 19-2-14, next date will be baishak end. kasko bau ko k jancha right?

I gave 19-2-14 date based on way undervalued market, hoping for better balance sheet, beginning of new season, easing in liquidity crisis ....... most did came true and still if NEPSE does not increase then what can I say.

--------------------

If you check the face of arab patis of NEPSE, you can tell why share market in Nepal never followed fundamentals.
14 Feb 2019 मा 2500 नेप्से भन्नू भएको पनि धेरै समय भई सक्यो तर खोइ अब वढ्दा पनि यो नेप्से पुग्ला जस्तो लागेन ।त्यो समयमा ।

Nica र jbnl का कर्मचारिहरुले न्युनतम पारिश्रमिक नपाएको भनी नेपाल सरकारलाई गरेको गुनासो हेलो सरकारले लिएको सुचना पाए अाज ।
alchina karki le siddaune bho.

marna na sake ko.

Tribhuvan should have distributed free condom. Had been, there would not have been oli, yuraj k, karki, prachanda, bhatterai, gynandra, birendra, sher bahadur ...........
What can one person like me do when whole dalal pujipati and bureaucrats have joined hand to crash NEPSE.

SEBON still has not implement yuraj k's order, which are demand of investors too.

After 19-2-14, next date will be baishak end. kasko bau ko k jancha right?

I gave 19-2-14 date based on way undervalued market, hoping for better balance sheet, beginning of new season, easing in liquidity crisis ....... most did came true and still if NEPSE does not increase then what can I say.
19-2-14 huna aaba 17 din baki cha ... nepse 2500 huncha hola ta .... uffffffffffff :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Few mutual fund published their BS, most of the MF 's bank balance grew and somes far more than legal limit.

When will managers be jail or this time too they will be made to pay fine from public's fund.
kina kasaile karki lai ratedaina, sabai maile garna parne

8 class Oli does not even know, there are enemies of him among bureaucrats like karki who is undermining his govt.
अर्थमन्त्रालयले लगानीकर्ता पनि प्यानमा दर्ता हुनु पर्ने भन्दै निर्णय गरेको बिषयलाई नेप्सेले 'माइन्युट' गरेर अहिले कार्यान्वयन नगर्ने भएको छ|

This is wrong. This issue will be raised frequently.

They Should implement it phase wise.

Baisak 1 2075- Let investors, who want to include their PAN no include in their dmat, include PAN no. Let, PAN of one family member to be used by all family member.

Baisak 1 2076- Start, online PAN registration, including for NRN and foreigners in Nepal and foreign, including who wants to invest in share market.

Baisak 1 2077- PAN compulsory for trading above 10 lakh.

Baisak 1 2079- PAN compulsory for trading above 5 lakh.

Baisak 1 2081- PAN compulsory for trading above 2 lakh.

Baisak 1 2083- PAN compulsory for IPO, FPO. Let minor and above 55 and couple use PAN of their family member or partner.

Baisak 1 2085- PAN compulsory for all trading.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:36 pm. »
For last few says, there had been transaction of around 30 crore.

I was wondering, even during 30 crore transaction, NEPSE was not increasing clearly.

Now after PAN grand design, I can guess, who had been selling majority of those shares. And why NEPES was not increasing during 30 crore transaction.

Nepal needs taliban. There are thousands who are above the law. Same criminals who have black money are the ones who harass public who dont have black money in the name of investigation of black money.

we need taliban, we need to kill dozens dalals with one explosion.

CIB and easily investigate manipulators and their connection with SEBON if they investigate sellers during last few weeks.
How PAN can be implemented:

- PAN compulsory within 10 year (majority of politicians cant even know how to vote, you want PAN for every body :mrgreen: )

- PAN for more than 10 lakh transaction.

- Same PAN could be used by all family member.
karki kina mardiana

its been months, yuraj k ordered bhat to implement investors demand. and this bhat karti has not completed a single important demand.
Karki dead yet :shock:

Dr.KC needed to go for hunger strike to chase away one karki.

Now, we need another hunger strike to get read of another karki.

One karki looted billions. And another karki in SEBON looted billions and destroyed trillions of wealth of public.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:53 pm. »
Looks like rebant bahadur is still alive.

NEPSE dived again before site went off.
How long are we going to let karki and company of SEBON gang rape SHARE MARKET OF NEPAL and NEPAL and NEPALI?

We should bring back capital punishment for rapist.

Hang all mofos once and for all.

They are doing their best to delay reform.

Look at this: धितोपत्र बोर्डको ऐतिहासिक निर्णय, स्थानीयवासीलाई बैंकबाटै आईपीओ/३ बर्षसम्म डिम्याट फ्रि

This is how those mofos are trying to delay reform. One decision in every 2/3 week and delay main reform till march.

Remember, Basyal told investors not to invest till march. That came out from 1000 gangs mouth and rebant bahadur is delaying SEBON's reform agendas- NRN, foreign investor, loan from broker, reduction of commission etc.

Hang rapists.

Oli and yuraj k are too dumb to see how SEBON officials are manipulating and working for dalal pujipati.

Remember, how NRB made all their part of decision making regarding Share market in single day?
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:05 pm. »
Somebody kill dalal in SEBON.

Criminals are crashing insurance using few kitta. Price down 10/20 but traded kitta just 20/30.
all top officials of SEBON are dalal of dalal pujipati.

They are the reason NEPSE been crashing even after yuraj k accepted demand of investors.

When will yuraj k fire karki and company?

kal kurne masan ma ho budda ho, SEBON ko board ma haina.

marna na sake ko alchina budda haru
Friday passed and SEBON still has not passed NRN, foreign investor, margin trading loan through broker, reduction of commission its.

When will Oli, yuraj k fire top SEBON officials?
Impressive performance by MBL an EBL.

Second quarter used to be the worst. But till now, majority have performed better than first qtr.

Average EPS may cross 27 this time. I guessed it as around 25 in first qtr.

Tic Toc

Investors in Nepal are not known to be intelligent in Nepal. They only invest after market start to grow.

When will Oli, yuraj k fire SEBON bosses. They are still working for dalal pujipati. They still not implementing NRN, foreign investors, margin trading loan, reduction of commission etc which are major demand. Only going for not so important demand.
सीआइटी दोश्रो बजारमा आक्रामक, एक महिनामा रु. ४ करोडको सेयर खरीद

Not even 1 crore per day. This is what happens when you let beggar run multi billion fund. Neither have idea about share or investment or fund.

Mark my word, Some day, within months, they will say, we regret we did not aggressively invested when NEPSE was all very very low.
कस्ता कम्पनीले मार्जिन सुविधा दिन सक्छन ?
-१० हजार भन्दा धेरै शेयरधनी भएको हुनुपर्ने
-कम्पनीको खुद सम्पत्ती ऋणात्मक नभएको हुनुपर्ने
-कम्तिमा पछिल्लो दुई आर्थिक वर्षमा न्यूनतम १० प्रतिशत लाभांस वितरण गरेको हुनुपर्ने
-एक वर्षमा कम्तिमा ८० दिन शेयर कारोबार भएको हुनुपर्ने ।
-दोस्रो बजारको अवस्था अनुसार ५० प्रतिशत भन्दा बढी मार्जिन सुविधा दिन सक्ने /
Now demand of companies which has distributed profit in previous years will rise significantly coz'u will get margin on those stocks only.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub