Conspiracy theory, previous great crash and Gothalo ka santan biddwan yuraj K

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
PE ratio of:
SBL- 13
PRVU- 8
MBL- 12

Last time shares were this cheap was when biddwan was Governor. Is biddwan alchina?????

I am sure, EBL, SCB and Sanima's BS will be better too.
शेयर बजारबाट अर्थमन्त्री खतिवडाले भगाउँन खोजेका को हुन् १० ठूला माफिया ?
http://sharelagani.com/2018/07/%E0%A4%B6%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%B0-%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%9F-%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A5%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%80/

If Gothalo ka santan biddwan Yuraj K really wants to punish criminals, and if he is honest, this is how it is done:

1st- Appoint big market makers.
2nd- Make a list of investors who are arab pati (they and their family).
3rd- Find their crime, tiny crime is enough. Then bar them and their family from buying or selling.
4th- Open market for NRN.
5th- Find proof of crime of big criminals. I am sure all are involved in insider trading, manipulation and one is involved in fake certificate printing.
It is easy to identify insider trading. Find a date of their big transaction without reason, then I am sure, after a few weeks, we will find a big news- positive or negative. Then connect the dots.

This is how it is done. Destroying Share market has help those criminals and destroyed honest investors.
When NEPSE is crashing again, big players AKA self appointed investors' leader are not making much noise and their media are not making much noise. Cause they sold long before and who who did not sell earlier just sold recently.
When NEPSE crashed from 1100 to 300, many investors lost their wealth, I heard some died.

Most of big criminal players of today are the same individuals who made big profit when market reached 1100 and bought back when crashed to 300. Those who lost are still in pain- I keep hearing their story.

When NEPSE crashed that time, current biddwan Yuraj K was NRB governor and he did nothing to help those investors who lost their wealth.

Those arab pati investors are same who made money during that Crash.

Now questions arises, could Gothalo ka santan Biddwan Yuraj K be working for them???????????

History is repeating: Again today, majority of same big criminal investors already sold their shares (which they wanted to sell) and working on to crash the market further down.

Who those big players who were left also sold just recently.

Now, only honest investors like us are left who are in deep pain. And Big criminals want us to dump our shares to crash further and Gothalo ka santan biddwan Yuraj K is helping them and he has already brainwashed 8 class pass gothalo ka santan Oli.

History is repeating: In previous crash (from 1100 to 300), those who sold at high and bought at low are the same individuals who have already sold. During that crash, those criminals who allegedly had connection with biddwan yuraj k sold at high and innocent investors suffered and then NRB governor Yuraj K did nothing to help honest investors.

Today also, same big investor has sold and investors like US are loosing big. History is repeating with the help of same suspect "yuraj K".

Could this be just a co incident or Biddwan Yuraj K is their agent?

Both times, big criminals made huge profit and both times honest investors lost huge. And person behind crash and not helping honest investors during both time is same "Yuraj K".

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub