Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

गरिमा बिकास बैंक

Page: 1

Author Post
Dear aditi 1 may I know the top 5 development bank in Nepal. Please !
aditi ji NO 1 to 5 chai kun kun hun ? bataidinuvaya aavari hune thiya...
gbbl is da no 6 best dev bank in nepal
Its not my Company just janeko kura share gareko ho,,,,....aafu lai lageko. I think Eps is Better than Other
Thank you very much for the information. You are 100% right. But if we see EPS it stand on 26 only which is not so attractive as you mentioned.
http://www.garimabank.com.np/images/reports/Unaudiated_Financial_Report_Of_First_Quarter_2070711383127612.pdf
aafai hernu na satya ji yo report maile guf deyako ho ra?
Hoina eklai kati ad. gari rahanu va.
Management team, Board of directors, present status of the company including its property, earnings, performance and popularity of the company, audit report of the last 2-3 years and present years, and recent qTR Report. PLS alalysis and post the reply in my Forum.
Management team, Board of directors, present status of the company including its property, earnings, performance and popularity of the company, audit report of the last 2-3 years and present years, and recent qTR Report. PLS alalysis and post the reply in my Forum.
dONT BE LATE TO BUY the profitable share. i hardly suggest to the investors friend to buy the GBBL. Because it Non pefrorming loan is always 0% from the beginning of the bank starts deposit and loan increses day by day . its like Everest bank among Development Banks.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub