Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE INVESTOR & TRADER FORUM !!!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 10 11 12 13 14

Author Post
Ab palo good fundamental wala company kai ho jasto lagchha tara ke garne bazar bounce huda KKHC ma circuit lagchha Nabil 1 rupiya badchha ,,, Bidhi ko bidambanaa,,,,, NLIC ta patta saf bhai sakyo
Most of the Quality Stock Picking Ideas are their in the Company Balance Sheet itself.

But People are under illusion that Stock Picking Ideas are there in the Club House, Face Book, Tik Tok, You Tube and Non Line Media.

Stick to quality Stocks which are backed by Strong Fundamental, Sooner or later ultimately that will be only the winner.

It's a Marathon race, First 1000 meter someone is leading and leading ahead doesn't mean he is winner the Person who complete the Finishing line is an ultimate Winner.

Happy Investment !!
After every fall the mood of the market changes and Yesterday we witnessed Portfolio Churning by the Investor and Trader.

Now the Smart Investor and Trader are Buying Scrips which are backed by Strong FUNDAMENTALS and slow and Steady are exiting the stocks which are not backed by strong Fundamental.

They could not exit immediately too as immediate exit could lead to Crash in the Price of the Non Fundamental based companies.

Hydro Scrips Continue to fall once HYDRO INDEX BREAKS 3400/- marks then again Next round of Free Fall will emerge in Hydro Scrips, Avoid Hydro..

Happy Investment !!
NEPSE has aleaday Broken the Support 1 @ 3060 , Then Support 2 @ 2985 & Now the Final Support stands @ 2956/-

NEPSE should not Violet 2956/- which is a Very Crucial Support Level.

Today i will be watching the Market if Market Continue to Hold above 14 Point Premium to Support Level of 2956 i.e @ 2970/- till 12:00 Noon then i would be going for the Fresh Purchase in the Market and my first Choice will be Micro Finance Sector.

Among the Non Wholesale Micro my favourate Stock is NUBL (Nirdhan Utthan)

Among the Wholesale Micro my favourate stock is SKBBL (Sana Kissan)

Hydro Power Sector has a very Crucial Support Zone @ 3400 Level. A break below 3400/- Mark in Hydro INDEX will Trigger Next Round of Free Fall in Hydro Scrips, with Next Support Zone pegged @ 3185/-. Cautious approch is advised in Hydro Scrips.

Happy Investment !!
NEPSE has broken the Support of 3060/-, Which states the Downfall to Continue with Next Line of Support Pegged @ 2985/-

During the Downfall the High Beta Stocks are Likely to Fall Fast and furious with Lower Circuit Level hitting Kind of Fall which are likely to be from the Hydro Power, Devlopement Bank & Finance Sector.

Don't try to Fish the Stocks from these 3 Sectors. Else you will burn your Fingers !!

We could witness some sort of Artifical Price Maintance in these 3 Sectors by some Players, However Artfical Price Maintance they Keep the Market will follow its Natural Course.

Happy Investment !!
Hope microfinance will go up from today, life insurance also need to go up as well ...
The Book Close of SFMF (Sunrise Fist Mutual Fund ) 50% Cash Dividend is 15 Bhadra 2078 !!

Let see how it moves before Book Close !!

Eagerly Awaiting for NUBL (Nirdhan Utthan) Dividend Announcement to Re-rate Micro Finance !!

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:47 am. »
The NEPSE lost more the 100+ Points in just 2 trading Session, Now The immediate Support for NEPSE INDEX is Pegged @ 3060/- Level.

Yesterday we witnessed Relief Rally in some of the Hydro Scrips and in some Hydro Scrips there is a Continuation of the Free Fall, I Continue to have a Bearish View in Overall Hydro Power Scrips Except 2 which are AKPL (Arun Kabeli) & MEN (Mountain Energy).

We have initated a Buy Call rating on 5 Micro Finance Scrips with the Potential Target for the Short Term which are as follows :-

1. BUY RSDC (CMP - 1033) for the Target of 1600/-
2. BUY FMDBL (CMP- 1192) for the Target of 1600/-
3. BUY RMDC (CMP - 1692 ) for the Target of 2400/-
4. BUY SKBBL (CMP - 1975) for the Target of 3200/-
5. BUY NUBL ( CMP - 1673) for the Target of 3200/-

It's an Ideal time for those Investor Who Bought Finance & Devlopement Bank Scrips when Buy Recommendation was Given by me @ 145-180 Level for Target of 450-500 Level, Infact the Price has hit Beyond those Levels too.

I Remember Many Messaged me at that Point "Sir ! Tetro Target Pugla ra ?? " And My Answer was YESSSSS !!

Now it's an Ideal time to SWAP their Finance & Devlopement banks Scrips with Micro Finance, If they are Still Holding them.

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:56 am. »
Yes dipak ji, with my trend line skill, i found r is common which might act as strong support.
@deepak ji,

With my technical skills, i found that there is O letter common in both.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rome was Not Built in a Day !!

But Hiroshima was Destroyed in a Minute !!

What is Comman Between Hiroshima & Hydro !!

I found the Letter H Only , Does anyone found anything Else ??

Just be Careful of the Hydro Scrips Which are like a falling Knife !!

Happy Investment !!
"लहरो तान्दा पहरो"

HYDRO will not fall alone. What will be the IMPACT of falling HYDRO to MUTUAL FUND NAV, other income of BANK which was more than 21% in last FY (even more for development banks and finance companies). Insurance companies are also GREAT ACCUMULATORS of HYDRO Scripts. So what will be the net result in primary INDEX ?

HYDRO अगर जाएगा तो सबको साथ् लेकर
According to the Data updates some of the BIG & the BIGYA Investor are stuck in the Hydro Power Sector !!

Hydros moved up based on the Technical Setup and Hydro made a free fall based on the Technical Setup too.

The Technical Setup are not in the favour of Hydro Power Scrips.

Now we are likely to see the follow on Selling in Hydro Power Sector as many were unabe to Sell the Hydro Power Scrips despite the Lower Circuit Level as there were no Buyers, Apart from that there were other group of Investor and trader who could not sell their Hydro Scrips as the share bought by them has not yet been credited to their Demat A/c as the Settlement Cycle are still not Completed.

The Free fall continuation in Hydro Power is likely to drag down the NEPSE to below 3100/- Mark in upcoming tradeing Session.

At the Current Juncture Hydro Power Sector is like a Falling Knife, don't try to catch the Falling knife, else you will get injured.

But even if you still want to Buy the Hydro Scrips then let the free fall process get over, let it get stabalized and await for the bottom formation to get completed !!

But if you ask me whether if i will buy at the Current fallen Price of hydros then my answer is a Big No................., I won't be buying even at 50% discounted rate of the Current Price.

HAPPY INVESTMENT !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:31 pm. »
thank you Deepak ji
very accurate analysis of the status of companies. Appreciate!!
The Preview on some the Technical aspects of the Hydro Power Scrips Which are Randomly Selected :-

1. HDHPC (Himal Dolakha ) Shooting Star Pattern has been Confirmed and a Clear Down trend on Card.

2. AHPC (Arun Valley) Doji is formed, Bull & Bear fight is on, Still undecisive has tendency to move either side.

3. API (API Power ) Trading near Support Zone of 602/-, A Level to be Watched, Once Broken Further Downside to Continue, Else likely to trade Sideways.

4. NHPC (National Hydro) Shooting star Pattern is Formed, Further Downside to Continue.

5. NGPL (Ngadi Group Hydropower) : Support 1 & Support 2 Both are Broken Further Downside to Continue.

6. UPPER (Upper Tamakoshi) Trading sideways near its Support Level of 779 once Broken Further Downside to Continue

7. MEN (Mountain Enery) Bullish Flag Pattern in continuation Further Upside is Expected for the TGT of 1620/-

8. UMHL ( United Modi) Shooting star pattern is formed further Down side to Continue .

9. BPCL (Butwol Power) Trading sideways near Support Zone of 605/- Once Support Broken Futher downside to Continue.

10. KKHC (Khani Khola) Doji Formation, Followed by Bearish breakdown, Free Fall to Continue on Card.

Happy Investment !!
Now This will be my New Thread :-

What should be the Next Stragety in the Market ???

NEPSE ALREADY HIT THE PROJECTED TARGET OF 3200/- AS PREDICTED.

THERE IS NO FURTHER UPGRADE ON NEPSE TARGET BY US AS THERE IS LESS TRIGGER FOR THE BULLS EXPECT THE DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT EVENTS.

LIFE INSURANCE SECTOR THE ACTUARY PROCESS IS PRETTY LONG SO THERE WILL BE STRONG DELAY IN PUBLISH OF AUDITED REPORTS.

NON- LIFE INSURANCE THE CORONA CLAIM HANGOVER STILL PRESIST.

HYDRO POWER : HOWEVER GOOD THE EPS IS PUBLISHED COMPARED TO PAST, THE REVENUE IS STILL NOT BACKED BY CORE BUSINESS INCOME, BUT JUST A SHORT TERM SUPPORT BY SALES OF ASSETS ONLY.

MICRO FINANCE : DESPITE 1.3% Provision still the Profit looks Good.

BIKAS BANK AND FINANCE : HAS BECOME AN ALTERNATIVE FOR COMMERCIAL BANK HOLDER TO SWAP COMMERCIAL BANK WITH BIKAS BANK & FINANCE.

HAPPY INVESTMENT !!

Page: « < ... 10 11 12 13 14

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub