Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NRB- Nepal Rastra Bank

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
अझै रोकिएन ब्याज तिर्न नयाँ ऋण दिने प्रवृत्ति, राष्ट्र बैंकले देखायो खोट

- What do they think 'loan rescheduling' mean??? Incompetent politician give rise to incompetent bureaucracy. Which lead to collapse of economy and collapse of share market. which lead to- depression of public, suicide of public, brain drain ....

Sati ko sarap.
डेपुटी गभर्नर ढुंगानाले भनिन्- न्यून ब्याजदर र अधिक तरलता लगानीका लागि राम्रो अवसर हो

--- This is the brain of a top official of NRB who is involved in making policy that guides economy of a country.

Tell you a secret, I am the only one, or handful, who is not surprised by collapse of economy and share market. Cause it was caused by officials like her. These typo of people have never worked in their life, involved in investment or production and still in policy making/decision making post.

What she does not know is- investment is pulled by opportunity, opportunity of making profit. .. If investment were pulled by just the availability of liquidity and low interest rate- countries like Japan, Switzerland would have got unlimited investment.

Just after she became D Governor or just before becoming D governor, she published an article to tighten the squeeze on investors. And she/they did and we got collapse of economy and share market. But they are unable to increase investment easily the way they destroyed investment.

And still, non of them are punished. Sati ko sarap.

'ब्याजदर नभई अन्य कारणले नै क्रेडिट ग्रोथ हुन नसकेको पुष्टि, भ्रम चिरियो'- Handful of bankers.

- Remember, I kept on saying- those behind crisis should be fired. Here is one of the reasons why.

There are many requirements for investment to happen. One of them is lower interest rate. And just cause interest got low does not mean other variables have become favorable.

And again, I have said before- when there is loan available, not everyone will demand loan. First loan demand from sector what needs would demand loan, then slowly other sectors demand loan. And there is still restriction. That is why loan demand is low.

And BTW, interest is still too high. Its still around 13%. Bank's base rate should fall about 2% more and dev bank's base rate needs to fall by another around 3.5%.
US, west is collapsing cause the west is ran by people associated with Epstein Island.

Why Nepal's economy/share market collapsed???? राष्ट्र बैंकका निर्देशक आचार्य बर्खास्त, भविष्यमा बैंकको सेवामा अयोग्य नठहरिने
खाजा खर्चलाई बचाएर बचत गर्ने बानी बसाइयो भने भविष्यलाई सुरक्षित गर्छ: गभर्नर अधिकारी

- Save money by cutting down food- 25Rs per day would be one lakh in 10 year.

Then get cancer and many other disease and spend crore trying to cure.

- Then what about economy. What happens when people cut down food consumption. Ask milk producer.

And remember, Adhakari is the Governor of a central bank.
बैंकलक्षित अराजक गतिविधिहरु सरकारले रोक्नुपर्छ, नत्र कर्जा विस्तारमा प्रभाव पर्न सक्छ : गभर्नर अधिकारी

So is he saying, loan dispersion is satisfactory till now, but, it will hamper if X continue destabilization.

----- Remember:
I said: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:01 pm (http://forum.sharesansar.com/topic.php?id=5870&page=3)

4: More blame game will start.

----------------

To increase loan demand:

1: Interest rate need to fall to 10% or below. Banks rate needs to fall further 2% and dev banks 3.5%.

2: Monetary policy related to loan issue needs to be loosen.

3: Economic activity need to increase. At first loan demand from few sector will increase then other secory will demand loan.
अर्थतन्त्रका अधिकांश सूचक सकारात्मक देखिएकाले बैंकिङ्ग क्षेत्रमा देखिएका समस्या पनि छिट्टै ठिक हुन्छ: कार्यबाहक गभर्नर ढुंगाना

--- As soon as she became D governor, she published very negative garbage. Now we are facing the result of her incompetency and alchina.

They have been saying that for more than 1.5 year now.

--- पूर्वअर्थमन्त्री डा.युवराज खतिवडाको चेतावनी- अर्थतन्त्र चरम मन्दीतर्फ !

youtube.com/watch?v=f0aa9-daEO4

------ अर्थतन्त्रमा सुधार नआए बैंकहरुले अर्को वर्ष लाभांश दिन सक्दैनन्: नबिल बैंकका सिईओ ढुंगाना

---- अर्थतन्त्रमा दबाव कायम नै छ: प्रधानमन्त्री प्रचण्ड

Probably for the first time in history, the whole top management of NRB are ran by incompetent, arrogant, alchina ...
राष्ट्र बैंकले भन्यो 'ब्याजदर घट्दै गएकोले अब अर्थतन्त्र चलायमान हुन्छ'

- I believe, NRB/Governor have been saying this for last 1.5 year, more than half a dozen times.

It's OK, they have been increasing their income- for them, it does not matter if Nepalese live or die, if Nepal stay or vanishes.
सम्झौता नगर्दा पाईला-पाईलामा दु:ख पाईने रहेछ: गभर्नर अधिकारी

((First of all NRB/Nepal is not your pvt ltd. Even majority owner of Ltd dont have full right over the company. AND, people elected elected official not bureaucracy. If bureaucracy have problem with elected official- you resign, which is the practice in all over the world))

आफैले सम्झौता नगर्दा दुख पाए पनि देशले शुख पाउँछ उनले भने |

अर्थतन्त्रबारे केहि कुरा राख्दै उनले अहिले अर्थतन्त्रको मौद्रिक सूचक सकारात्क देखिएको समेत बताए |

- Tell you a secret, If you dont eat for a year, you would save a lot of money. And just cause you save a lot of money does not mean, you made a right decision. Everything is right.

Let me tell Nepalese a real life story. I have a rich relative who are very cheap. They only eat dal bhat (rice curry) to save money. They did save a lot of money, have a big 7 story tall house, then, some one in the family got ill (cancer) and had to spend in crore.

Same happened with the NRB/Governor's policy. It caused cancer- cancer started in share market, then housing, then it collapsed cooperative and micro finance, then spread to government revenue, then many business collapsed, may commit suicide, millions went into depression ... now spreading into 'Non performing loan in BFIs'.

All cause of NRB, Adhakari's monetary policy.

Let me give you another good sad example- If airlines stop spending money on regular maintenance, it will save in 100s of millions per year, but ultimately that plane will crash which will lead to billions of loss and 100s of life lost.

Nepal's foreign currency reserve may have increased, just like in above example, but cause of Monetary policy driven collapse of economy, Government may have lost 300/400 billion revenue in last 2.5 year.

Even worst, investors/business may have lost 2000/3000 billion. Many committed suicide, millions in depression. (but I know, NRB, bureaucracy dont care about people and people have to blame elected official for not firing NRB officials and not rescuing economy and share market in time)

I have been saying for years, Bureaucracy dont give a 4k about Nepal or Nepalese. They dont care if Nepal remains or not. They dont care if Nepalese live or die.

Something good happens in Nepal only when politician/elected official want to do good. Never in the history of Nepal, any good have happened due to bureaucracy. Even to end long que to receive vaccine- minister had to intervene. Bureaucracy could have easily solved that simple problem, but they did not.

Nepal suffered every time- sher bahadur and Prachanda became PM. Current economic collapse, the biggest collapse in the history of Nepal, started in sher bahadur's time and continuing in Prachanda's time.

After Prachanda, Madhav Nepal may become PM. Remember, if I am correct, Madhav Nepal as PM and Surendra Pandey as finance minister rescued collapsed economy in the past, which was creation of then PM prachanda and Baburam as Finance minister.

May be this time too, Madhav Nepal as PM may rescue biggest collapsed economy again.

The collapsed economy created by the biggest party's PM- sher bahadur,

Continued while 30 seat prachanda as PM

And solved by the smallest party- Madhav Nepal as PM.
(His party is not even a party, did they cross 3% thresh hold?)
अन्य देशको तुलनामा नेपालको केन्द्रीय बैंक 'कन्जरभेटिभ' रहेको गभर्नरको स्वीकारोक्ति
'यही कारणले यहाँको बैंकिङलाई सानोतिनो झोक्काले छुँदैन'

- Close all the banks, there wont be banking crisis. And we wont even need Central bank.

Hundreds of years back- Europe became developed with the help of Banks and Stock exchange.

And we have governor like him in 2024 and there is another guy for Finance minister.

Cause of people like him- people have to go to Cooperative and loan shark for loan.

Sati ko sarap.
I am going to post in this thread- Actions/policy of NRB and their analysis. Also What top Bureaucrats of NRB say and does and it's analysis.

I should have started this thread 10 year back.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub