Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 >

Author Post
LOL
I dont think u can convince, any body who reads this forum, to vote or not vote to yr Woli crap. Why dont you better go to mass and convince them to vote to your savior Woli.
I dont know any country/government of any country/even their media who ignores when their Share market crashes/or demoralized like in Nepal.

Take upcoming election in Nepal seriously. Vote for the right party.

Dont just vote for the right party, make people close to you to vote for the right party. Give them 100Rs. if needed to vote for the right party.

We all know which is the right party for Nepal, for NEPSE, for Nepal China railway.
Golden Era of Nepal Share Market :-

http://www.bizshala.com/story/%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%9C
oli jindabad
aba tankela jasto chha
Nepse ghat/badh ko kura
who cares nepse most...?
kun party Nepse maitri chhan ?

http://bizpati.com/punjibazar/12472
ओबीओआरको प्रगतिः सुस्त नेपाल, तीब्र चीन !
सात महिनादेखि निदाएका निदायै सरकारी निकाय
https://www.onlinekhabar.com/2017/11/638786

Oli for NEPSE
Oli for Nepal
Oli for Nepal China Railwayv
Nice link: Mero Sathi Ji.

अर्थतन्त्र नबुझ्ने अर्थशास्त्रीहरुले वामपन्थी सरकार विरुद्ध हल्ला चलाएर नेप्से घटाए: ओली

पूंजीबजारमा 'ओलीको बोलिको प्रभाब' २० दिनपछि उकालो लाग्यो नेप्से

Its amazing, how no body (person with no idea about economy, finance, NEPSE) been publishing trash about NEPSE and UML. Some of those where resent gunda of NC (student union).

Its great, that Oli cares about NEPSE, while Sher bahadur, his swasni, finance minister, NRB governor, sebon, nepse do not give a damn about NEPSE.

Sooner the election, better for NEPSE.

Oli for NEPSE
Oli for Nepal
Oli for Nepal China Railway
Oli ko boli ;

http://bizpati.com/samasamahik/12417

http://bizpati.com/punjibazar/12426
In few years, China no longer will be able to compete as industrial hub, they will be importing goods what human hand is needed to make, for longer they will keep industries using robotics.

It is looking like, China wants to build goods in Nepal and import into China. To counter India and to source goods, I believe China is trying to develop Pakistan as industrial hub.

China wants to do business with the world and Nepal unlike India who wants to loot Nepal and want to make sure Nepal does not develop.

Even If, if Nepal cant Compete with Chinese product, ram ram matra bhanna sakincha.

China is the main trader of many countries which are far away from China. No need for population to be closer. Population of NEpal and India are actually curse to Nepal, Nepalese go to india to buy and Nepal is loosing tax.

------------
Nepal China Railway is the must for rule of law, punishment to corrupt- both for psychological and physical reason- Nepal's dependence on India is the reason, With reliable link with China, It will change.

-More than 90% corrupt, criminals have become agent of India, why, Cause India totally control Nepal and Transit of Nepal and India protects and pays corrupt. Look who gets top govt job, party posts, mostly Indian agents and crook.

-Cause India controls so much, India even were able to make lok man, CIAA boss and baburam, rambaran, prachanda, sherbahadur played the main role. Cause of india control over Nepal, India is also able to protect their corrupt dogs. Is a circle.

-During blockade, all corrupt crooks openly supported India, they thought this time india will make Nepal at least Bhutan, that is why they exposed themselves, but things did not get like they wished or hoped or guessed. Never, before, I saw any India agent so aggressively Openly went against Nepal and supported India. They thought Nepal will be under full control of India from then.

Why all they exposed themselves, cause India fully controls Nepal, India controls Nepal's transit. If there is Nepal China Railway, India's control will be reduced.

Some Nepali say, we cant fight India cause India totally controls Nepal, If there is railway with China, those skeptics will have guts to support Nepal, They will realize that India no longer have full control.

So when Positive individuals like me and honest (who are not indian dog) skeptics join hand, we become majority and we will be able to punish corrupts and bring in Rule of law.

-When, during blockade, India openly financed terrorist, and we could not kill those terrorist why, cause india controls Nepal. And cause india can openly finance terrorism in Nepal, corrupts have joined India too. When there is railway with China, we would be able to kill all terrorist and corrupts will be finally scared of Nepal.

So for rule of law too we need Nepal China Railway.

---------------------

And when there is railway, India will open industry in Nepal to export to China and China will open industry to export to India. Many south asian countries could do same. Even third countries could open Industry to export goods to both India and China.

Like in west and many other developing countries, they could produce a part of a product in Nepal. One of the reason Nepal is not priority of multinational industry is, India keep on creating problem in transit.

When there is railway, that problem will be reduced.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:10 pm. »
You have no idea how economical activities works. Railway link between china and Nepal can be used just to dump Chinese goods to Nepal possibly to India.

Chinese population centers are too far from Nepal and Nepal never can integrate its economical activities with china that will benefit Nepal significantly.

How Chinese rail to Nepal will establish rule of law in Nepal? How it will punish corrupt?

What amuses me is your total delusion that china will liberate us.
विवेकशील साझा पार्टी घोषणापत्रका पाँच मुख्य विषय (घोषणापत्र पूर्णपाठसहित)
http://www.nagariknews.com/news/30215/

Even SAJHA does not have guts to include in their draft regarding NEPAL CHINA Railway.

Many disagree, but trust me, without Nepal China Railway, there wont be rule of law in Nepal, and No punishment of corrupt. There is direction connection between those tow, which no one can see.

But few of Sajha should win so that we would be able to see their real face in the parliament and next govt making and would help them become future naya shakti or get disappeared.

Since, UML has given my area to maoist, I would be giving my vote to sajha, I dont even know, who is running from sajha in my area.
None, I had, may be, 30 from IPO, I sold at probably 140/60 and after few weeks it increased a lot.

I am not delusional cause I am not expecting much from Oli, I just want him to sign one paper as a PM and implement, rest will be done by Nepalese and China.

I am sure he can sigh, he is not a fingersmith.

And he has been saying that, and regarding others, even in guff or lie, NC, RPP, sajha, madeshi are not talking about Nepal China railway.

This election is the most easiest election for me to decide whom to support, in the past, I supported 40/60 or 60/40 between NC and UML. All UML this time.
LOL seems you are quite delusional. You must have a lot of JBNL shares.
Our choice in election.

Oli- building Nepal/China railway Vs NC- making madeshi or bihari master of Nepal

Many say politicians only talk to get vote, they dont care about implementing.

Oli's guff- building Nepal/China railway Vs Gagan- dont even give guff about building Nepal/China railway, just wants to take my money and distribute to other in the name of free medial too all.

Other than UML, other's cant even give guff/lie about building Nepal/China railway cause it is impossible or they are afraid that even guff about building Nepal/China railway would anger some foreign master.

Vote wisely. Gaff dida pani Nepal/China ko rail way uchharan harna na sak ne lai vote dine ke na dena????
only reason to vote for indian NC, that NC gave-

Constitution will be amended in favour of Madhes if NC wins: PM Deuba

http://bit.ly/2zsxErp

kasto kasto din ayo

sati ko sarap
What a politics ????
Hahaha
Khate partrakar, khate patrika should publish as per their aukat- just take a picture of a pit in the middle of a road and post it, tell reader its dimension. Beyond that is out of your aukat.

सोसल मिडियाले कसरी लोकतन्त्रमाथि प्रहर गरिरहेको छ? दि इकोनोमिस्टको रिपोर्ट
http://www.bizmandu.com/content/-29741.html

(this bizmandu has been publishing negative news that affects NEPSE for months now, could bizmandu be UML dog, wants to keep NEPSE down till UML runs govt???)

Khate patrika, I am sure you are not paid by western master to relay their propaganda published by fake news. Why do you want to become their unpaid
agent.

Question is not weather social media is threat to democracy or not? Question is are they/evil empire trying to censor social media cause social media is being used to challenge them by rebels/outsiders.

Above propaganda is to brainwash dump and get their support in curtaining social media which used to promote free speech.

Idiot patrakar, social media is the power for those who dont get platform. for criminals, they buy media like bizmandu.

time will tell weather western attack on social media would destroy alternative news or destroy those social media which try to tame alternative media.

FREE SOCIAL MEDIA MAY LIVE FOR EVER.

PS- In west, technically there is free speech so govt cant control flow of speech on their own, so they are pressing corporate social media to sensor free speech. they think, corporate social media like fb, twitter have right to block anyone so those govt are trying to block free speech through corporate social media.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:31 pm. »
deuba handed over democracy to narayanhiti in the past and today looks like he is trying to hand over nepal to delhi and has already handed over NC to delhi looking at following actions-
-all those who got govt posts or ministers or election ticket are those who spoke against nepal or supported blockade, or those who met with indian agents.
-dhanraj gurung did not get the ticket.
-निधिको चुनाव प्रचार गर्न एक साताका लागि भारतीय राजदूत जनकपुरमा
http://www.chakrapath.com/content/manjiv-and-bimalendra-janakpur.html

sati ko sarap is not implemented on its own, somebody has to do it. dont take part in implementing it by voting for dalals.
'रअ'का नेपाल प्रमुखलाई राजापा र काँग्रेसबीच भइरहेको सहमतिबारे प्रधानमन्त्रीले ब्रिफिङ गरे।
http://www.nagariknews.com/news/29673/

sati ko sarap is not them, nepalese who vote for them are.
चुनाव नहुने संकोच हट्यो ,सर्वोच्चले नै बाटो खोल्यो
http://www.newsabhiyan.com/news-details.php?nid=101454

green from tomorrow?????

Page: « < ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub