Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

I

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Author Post
It's time to officially register my Covid 19 claim.

Remember, your fellow Nepali, """""" I """"""" said this first in the entire universe.

There is in Chinese news:

Study: you might have some immunity to #COVID19 even if you've never had it

I have been saying or asking, that Covid like virus, flue, common cold immunity could fight Covid 19 virus too.

In future, scientist will find it out too. But I suspected it first.

--------------- I also said few days ago,,,, 2 Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:55 pm-----------

कोभिड-१९ को लक्षण देखिएका सङ्क्रमित भेटिन थालेका छन् | पहिले ९८ प्रतिशत सङ्क्रमितमा लक्षण नभएका पाइएका थिए भने अहिले देखिने नयाँ सङ्क्रमितमा कोभिड-१९ का लक्षण देखिन थालेको हो |

- Remember, I said, few days ago about common cold immunity protecting from Corona. Its been around 6 month since common cold season ended, and I think, common cold immunity last around 6 month.

Any connection? Scientist should do some research.
Some more thing to be proud to be a Nepali.

You fellow Nepali, """ I """" , have started another international trend.

Remember, I have been saying, East India Company is alive and well. And it is the one who controls US and through US most of the world.

Now more people began to say, East India Company has re branded into American corporation.

I came to know about his, by how much US corporation controls US and what US has been doing since WWII is not in the interest of US but in the interest of Mostly UK and the nameless.

During lock down, I found out that, Harvard is also EAST India Company, financed by opium selling to China.

East India Company controls/owns- not just multinational company but also media, military industrial complex, education institutions, social media, NGO, Ingo and also hospitals and many unknown institutions.
Mechanism of action of cocktail regime which are under trial in some of the countries seems convincing to me.
Though validation with large multicentric study is needed before rampant use, under expert guidance these drugs can be used when there is no other option in critical cases.
We have severe crisis of this COCK TAIL REGIME in our market. Government must act immediately to accumulate these drugs which may be needed by large number of patient in coming days. Otherwise we ve only option to curse oli government and his cabinet members handling the concerned department.
Huge prediction regarding post corona economic recovery in the world outside Nepal by """""""""" I """"""""""".

During corona- international media, economist kept on talking about crash of the economy due to lock down. Greatest crash after depression, some said worst than the greatest depression, some said worst after 2008 .........

Just wait till corona is almost controlled and economic activity resumes, same so called international media, economist will talk about out of the world recovery, greatest recovery human has every seen ......

Due to corona, economy has been hit, without govt support many business would go bankrupt, famine...... but almost all govt has announced economic package- from zero percent interest loan to free money to poor, tax reduction, interest rate reduction, pumping of money into the system......... meaning most of the business will kick start immediately after corona is almost controlled.

Some fools in Nepal has compared corona lock down with the earthquake, say corona is worst than the earthquake. What they dont see is, after the earthquake, business had to rebuild infrastructure, this time all is intact- infrastructure, labor, consumer... all we need is lock down over and machiary will start running.

In west, some fool compare current economic problem with previous economic crisis- great depression, 2008 crisis. Remember, the cause of those crisis were financial, economic so to recover from those they needed to solve the problem which lead to economic problem which would take a lot of time.

This time, its corona, and after 1/2 month, when they almost control corona, economy is ready to go. But due to stalled economy, business would be in problem, but govt in majority of countries have already announced relief. So we can compare corona economic crisis with previous financial driven crisis or the earthquake.

During earthquake and blockade, I talked about this- The earthquake and blockade would hit business with 20Rs loss for a year, After it is over, in no time, business/economy would recover immediately. Same is about to happen.

When business is hit by 20Rs for a year, price of share is suppose to fall by 20Rs, not 200Rs. When Shares crash 200Rs, means there is shares in sell. Great buying opportunity.

I dont know about Nepal, but in the world, just wait and see, all those who who invested during corona crash will be buying yacht.

I have been asking, hope corona would being something good. In Nepal, corona has helped to bring down interest rate. Not enough but something is better than nothing. This would help economic to kick start as well as great for the share market.
Another prediction by """""""""I"""""""""""""""

Before next election in 3 year, commie party will regret for not calling back las (kp oli) from govt even when his health condition is in dire state.

KP oli for not able to handle crisis. Creating economic crisis even before corona.
Biggest loss in due to corona:

1: Share market
2: Bond market
3: Treasury market
4: Oil market
5: Tourism
6: Airlines
7: Transportation

Which area will be hit the most:
US or Europe (Iran too, but its economy is too small, middle east could be in threat too, but soon it will be too hot over there).

The grave we thought wold be tourism or airlines. But turned out, it could be Oil market. US Oil producers.

US oli market and US oil market bond could be destroyed which could lead to another 2008 like crisis. There will be domino effect.

Few years back, US crashed Oil price to destroy Russia. Today, Russian economy is bullet proof and wants to pay back to US in kind. Now Russia has started Oil war with US, and Saudi may have joined (CIA attempted coup in saudi- go to conspiracy theory to detail) to respond to the attempted coup.

But, I think, US will recover during coming recession with money printing. Their govt debt which is currently is around 110%, will be around 135% by the end of the recession.

Then next recession will be the end of US economic hegemony. (meaning, US will be second economy before the second recession, but after 2nd recession, US economy may fall behind- China, Japan, Germany, probably Russia or be around other three if not behind)

2nd recession will be after 3-5 year after end of the coming recession.

I said, on the first day of 2020, China will be no 1 economy in around this mid decade. But, If corona extends for another 6 month and there is no cure, the date could be a lot sooner.

Strict quarantine may prevent big deaths, but it harms economy, especially advanced economy whose economy does not have much space to grow but have a lot of debt.
What I said just a few days ago:

----------------------------------------------------

"""""""I"""""""""""

Another prediction about Yuraj k as spoke person of govt.

Will be total disastrous for yuraj k.

Till now, those associated with economy knew what Yuraj k is. Now whole Nepal will know. Condition, he may has to stay there for a few month or take a few dozen questions from Patrakar.

His arrogance, dumb brain, disrespectful, unfriendly nature, ghamanda, know them all, hangover of panchyat, dalali of powerful (KP Oli, CIA, RAW etc) etc will drown him.

------------------------------------------

Looks like I have underestimated this idiot again. Yuraj k has been exposed on his first press briefing. We, from share market, business, economic background knew him from very early, now, other has begun to know too. They are calling him liar, dumb........ soon they will know a lot more about him.
I predicted bull which reached almost 1900.

I am the only one in the entire universe who predicted crash, liquidity crisis, interest rate crisis.

I also predicted lack of loan demand.

I predicted Yuraj k's actions, attitude, mentality.

I am the only one who predicted share market will rise like this when it really begin to rise. Not many will be able to invest at low.

And still world media focuses on Megan markel. Not me. Did she made any prediction? SAD. 8) VERY SAD. :lol:
I have been saying, Yuraj k has always been in power not cause of his ability, cause he is a chattu bahun. I am correct again.

Most of us know, how yuraj k has been fooling KP Oli, now it has been proven, how deep his crooked fang is into idiot KP Oli.

Told you so.
Agreed.

I have a great plan, which I believe will work about increasing consumption. Which I have been talking for years. Which I would like to disclose after Surendra Panday becomes finance minister.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/24/us-futures-coronavirus-outbreak.html

DOW/S&P/NASDAQ are down almost 3% today. FED is meeting next month. They may cut interest rate by 25 point basis. The problem with US market is 80% of the trading volume is done by the machines/algorithms. These algos are tuned to make money off any news, good or bad. Sometimes, the machines may interpret things differently than what we humans do. Many of these high frequency traders spends millions on buying powerful and faster machines, co-locating them nearest to the data centers of stock exchanges, many of which are in New Jersey, right across Manhattan. They pay hundreds of thousand of dollars to the programmers and quants who write trading algos. The amount of trading volume in mind blowing. For an example, AMD, which is a chip maker, its average trading volume is 52,765,001/day. As of now when I am writing it, its price after 2 days hair cut is $49. When bad news comes about, all machines want to sell at the same time, increasing volatility.

There were few things in US that led to meteoric rise in the stock market in the past few years.

1. Tax cuts, the nominal corporate tax cut went from 35% to 21%. I said nominal because, companies can make many deductions and there are loopholes that allows some companies to pay 0 in taxes. For example General Electric, Amazon, hardly pay any corporate taxes. However, many companies, airlines, retail, telecom, payments companies, were able to save billions of dollars due to tax cuts.

2. Stock buy backs: With these new money in hand, companies spend the money on stock buy backs. In 2018 alone, with corporate profits bolstered by the Tax Cuts, companies in the S&P 500 Index did a combined $806 billion in buybacks, about $200 billion more than the previous record set in 2007.

3. Forced buying: Many funds like ETFs/mutual funds/pension funds, no matter what happens in the market, have to buy stocks each and every day. This is because many of the workers who put their money on savings account like 401k, their options is to chose on of mutual funds. Hence, every paycheck they get, some of the money is invested in the mutual funds. These open ended mutual funds have no choice but to pick up stocks at any price.

4. Supply: Big IPOs have dried up in recent years. Due to private funding by venture capitalists, many companies are delaying the IPOs. The benchmark interest rate is cheap enough that money can be raised easily. Hence, there is not enough supplies of new stocks in the market. Also, the number of companies going private has gone up. In 1996 there were 7,322 domestic companies listed on U.S. stock exchanges. Today there are ~ 3,671.

5. Sentiment: The sentiment in the market is that Donald Trump would do anything to save the market. He correlates rise in the stock market with the improvement in the economy. Also, to win in 2020, he has to save the market.

6. Cheap money: The federal funds rate is 1.75%

7. Quantitative Easing: The Central Bank right now has almost $4 trillion on its balance sheet, spending ~50 billions a month buying bonds and financial assets from the market injecting direct liquidity.

8. Safe harbor: Where else to park the money? With many Euro nations effectively having negative interest rates, the US denominated bonds are still yielding positive interest rates, hence, the pension funds, surplus nations around the world have no other place to put their money. The US has never defaulted. It is a safe harbor relatively to put your savings to. Germany is in recession, France can't produce anything cheaply, Italy/Greece is corrupt, Japan is aging and in a deflationary cycle since 1990s (huge government debt/GDP ratio), China with its shadow banking and inflated property sector needs a safe landing. Hence, the US with all its problems are still a better place to put your money.

9. Dynamic companies/innovations: No other nation in the world produces as many dynamic/innovative companies as the USA. All the companies that came in existence in the last 20 or so years are making huge money due to the network effect and their domination in their respective fields. Google, Amazon, FB are the newest and the most profitable. Relatively old guys like MSFT, AAPL, VISA, MASTERCARD, Intel, AMD dominate their fields. The meteoric rise in the stock prices of these global companies have pushed stock indexes to the new heights. There are many companies in the market that never produces any profits but buyoed by cheap money. And, there are some old companies being disrupted out of their business by new more technically savvy startups. Companies like NETFLIX is disrupting traditional cable companies. There are many companies whose stock prices have stayed stagnant throughout these boom times. For example, ATT, which is a traditional media company, its stock price has gone nowhere in the last five years.
==============================================================================================================

But, the modern capitalism is a cycle of boom and bust. Credit expands and it retracts. During the expansion phase, all goes well, but when its time to pay up the bill and sober up, investments and spending dries up. The US economy has expanded for the last 11 years. The stocks are overbought. The corporate debt is all time high. The student debt is all time high. Auto loan is all time high. The government debt is $23 trillion dollar. The budget deficit is ~$1 trillion a year. Inflation in the health care, education and housing has decimated American middle class. 40% of the population can't come up with $400 in case of emergency. Automation and outsourcing were/are evaporating good paying manufacturing jobs.
The US has also chosen to confront China on trade issues this late in the cycle, which it should have done a long time ago. China's 2025 plan forced the US to play power politics. Along with the increasing nationalism and isolationism in the US, there is a broad support to deal with China. Hence, we may see a protracted trade war with China, which is really bad for the rest of us as well. Whoever controls manufacturing of chips, has advanced robotics and rockets, excels in AI and machine learning, has advanced 5G, clean renewable, will likely emerge stronger. Expect these nations fight to control these sectors.

==============================================================================================================
The next twenty years would be a very challenging time for us. These two powers will try to play proxy battles in many places. Nepal being one of them. There will be cyber warfare, psychological warfare, the nations trying to put a coalition against each other.

Economically, we should work furiously to complete our infrastructure projects, roads, airports and hydros. We should increase electric consumption and replace LNG. We should get serious about Agriculture. The thing we have in abundance is water. When you export fruits or vegetables or grains or dairy, you are essentially exporting water. It takes huge amount of water to grow food and raise cattle. We should at least try to be self sufficient in food production in the next ten years.
We should start bringing our people from Malaysia and other places where wages are low. Provide them vocational training(plumbing, electrician, mechanic, carpenters, masons, cooks). Provide them seed money to start their own businesses. Encourage cooperatives to involve in food farming similar to what they have done in the dairy industry.
Politically, we should resolve our border issue with India for once and all. Use satellite and geographical coordinates to determine the border instead of some stone pillars. If needed Nepal should bear all the cost. Increase number of armed police border posts with India. Make citizenship requirements same as India. Those mofos have one of the most restrictive requirements in the world. Just tell them we will follow your footsteps.
Institute mandatory military training for citizens over the age of 18. We need to be ready for coming times.
""""""""""""""I"""""""""""""""

US economy was suppose to go into recession this year. But, deal with China postponed it for a year.

Now due to corona Virus, the recession is back on. By the end of 2020 or early 2021.

Corona Virus' hyper fear may go on for another 2-4 month. Report of New cases going down, no of discharged going up, but, things got drastic in Korea and Iran and somewhat in Italy.

China is saying, they will be clinical testing corona vaccine in April.
"""""""I"""""""""""

Another prediction about Yuraj k as spoke person of govt.

Will be total disastrous for yuraj k.

Till now, those associated with economy knew what Yuraj k is. Now whole Nepal will know. Condition, he may has to stay there for a few month or take a few dozen questions from Patrakar.

His arrogance, dumb brain, disrespectful, unfriendly nature, ghamanda, know them all, hangover of panchyat, dalali of powerful (KP Oli, CIA, RAW etc) etc will drown him.
Taxation and religion Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Wow, I said/warned/Predicted it two year and 22 day ago. (one of many major predictions I made correctly)

I am second to GOD!

If this society take me as "second to God", this society could save future losses. I am not kidding. 8) 8)

नेकपामा भैंसेपाटीको असर : अल्पमतमा पर्‍यो ओली समूह !

प्रचण्ड पहिलो, ओली दोस्रो, माधव तेस्रो

भैंसेपाटीको साँठगाँठपछि सचिवालयका ९ नेताहरुमध्ये केपी ओली पक्षमा तीनजना र प्रचण्ड-माधव पक्षमा ६ जना उभिएका छन्

प्रचण्डको पक्षमा १८, माधवसँग १२केपी ओलीसँग १४ सदस्य छन्

स्थायी कमिटीमा प्रचण्ड-माधवको मत जोड्दा ३० पुग्छ, जुन अत्यधीक बहुमत हो

प्रचण्ड समूह मानेर विश्लेषण गर्दा यस समूहमा १८३ जना छन्

केपी ओली समूहको संख्या केन्द्रीय समितिमा १४० देखिएको छ

केन्द्रीय कमिटीमा माधव नेपाल समूहको उपस्थित २६ प्रतिशत अर्थात ११४ जना रहेको छ

Every top politician in Nepal is in minority in their party. So was KP Oli.

But KP Oli became super leader cause of public support, so he did not just controlled his party, prachanda used to lick his boot till KP Oli had public support. (Remember, how KP Oli humuliated Prachanda till a few year ago, Its pay back time from prachanda)

pakhe gai charaune aukat ko KP Oli, can win election by lying, but you can not run a country by lying for long.

Remember, how much support you got from share market before the election and how you humiliated share market after you joined the govt. how yuraj k fooled you into destroying share market.

Today, KP Oli govt lost almost all support from at least neutral public cause of the problem in the economy and share market and tax and disrespect/bullying from yuraj k and other advisers. (you fired two ministers who were problem too).

KP Oli destroyed everything. Other than KP Oli, Yuraj k is the no 1 reason, KP Oli lost every thing. Second is your main adviser.

KP Oli had a few clues those were saying Public is dissatisfied/angry with KP Oli govt-

- Share market was asking/begging for your help for a year and later turned against KP Oli. Remember what you said then, I remember, you said, go start alu kheti.

- People kept on saying, economy is in trouble and people are suffering and asking for your help for last 18 months.

- People were saying, tax was too high. Yuraj k had added more tax. Fire yuraj k. Remember what Yuraj k told people. I remember, he said, kamya pachi tax tirnu pardaina. (kati tirne tax? teska bau ko raiti ho public).

- When you fired your ministers, people asked you to fire yuraj k and your main adviser, but you did not listen. You thought you are god and you do what you want. Now pay!

Even after receiving so many clues about people's perception, you never tried to change your altitude/approach. Now pay!

Do you know why you never saw those clews??????? Cause you are 8 classe and you are arrogant.

I dont know, how late, this govt is to make change!
neoclassical realism*
I don't believe China will make that mistake. China, obviously, is interested in what Iraq has to offer. However, it will not make a blunder of entering into that quagmire.

1. Chinese foreign policy is guided by neorealism. Its foreign policy is definitely guided by realist principles positing nations against each other in the international arena , however, China's internal conditions also guide its foreign policies in the international arena as much as the realism does.
2. China has to find a soft economic landing. Its economy based on exports and boosted by easy credit and government subsidies in the last two decades need adjustments.
3. Share of consumption in the economy needs to be increased, subsidies decreased, banking sector revamped, real estate inflation tamed.
4. Loss of manufacturing jobs due to migration of jobs to lower cost countries like Vietnam, Cambodia and Bangladesh will be a huge internal challenge for Chinese government to deal with.
5. China has its own internal strifes to deal with. Uighurs in the West and Hong kong in the East. It doesn't want any foreign countries to interfere in its internal politics.
6. In other words, China has too much on its own plate to deal with something that can't be easily handled in the Middle East.
7. No doubt, the increase cost of fuel will affect Chinese economy. Also affecting China's economy is the trade war with the US.
8. If America gets bogged down with Iran, its a great time for China to sort out its internal issues before the US can again focus on China.
9. In early 2000s, the US was ready to deal with China and its uneven trade practices. The September 11 attack led America to its involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq, which provided China valuable time to make gains on the US both economically and militarily. In a decade and half, China became economically stronger and laid claims on the South China Sea and built military bases in man made Islands and Reefs in the South China Sea and constructed strings of friendly harbors in Indian Ocean. This point is not lost to Chinese leadership. They will not directly get involved in the Middle East. They will let US and Russia play the power politics.
« Last edit by simrik on Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:02 pm. »
China offers to enter Iraq with military advisers.

World says, china thinks/plans for 50/100 year. It means they are brilliant strategist. But I dont see chinese as great strategist, Russians are better than Chinese.

I see Chinese as more of great engineers. Some day in future (in a decade or two) world will be asking who are the greatest engineers- Germany? Japanese? Chinese?

China offers to enter Iraq with military advisers.

Is this some game Chinese are playing to push US out of Iraq and Syria????? Their way of saying, if you fight Iran, We/China will have upper hand, so leave Iraq, syria and prevent war Or motivating Iraq to kick our US ???? .............. Or, it is just intention of Chinese to have base in Iraq????
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:19 pm. »
Reality no body in Nepal knows but myself.

Iranian general went to Iraq as a messenger who was invited by Iraq which US asked Iraq to mediate with Iran to defuse tension.

And trump killed him just after he landed just like in some hollywood chicago mob.

And a lot of conservative christians think trump is their massia.
Iran backers have destroyed some choppers of US military.

Only way to avoid ww!!! is US getting out of Iraq, Syria and probably Afghanistan.
some conditions in 2020 decade prediction

If there is war between Iran and US, US economy will go into depression due to;
1: Many things
2: High oil price
3: Iran bombing commercial ship of US, one in every month is enough.

Then China immediately becomes no.1 economy. World may go into recession, but economy of US will collapse far more than world average.

China has been saying "Century of humiliation". Those who attacked china during the decade should be worried when about to be no.1 super power use that term.

(Trump killed Iranian in the name of revenge for embassy burning.) US bombed Chinese embassy at belgrade when China was week.

By the end of this decade, China will be undisputed superpower and China's power will only grow while US' only declines and China may remain superpower for centuries even 1000 year. During that time, in revenge, China may bomb US embassy 100s of times. may start war small war in countries so just to bomb US embassy.

During the time, british ran civilization will end just like british ended natives of many countries.

When US falls in depression, civil war may star. what ever country white will rule will be seen as new americal and China will bomb that country's embassies for centuries.

War with Iran will be indirect end of evil empire.

World may see hyperinflation if there is war. Those who hold cash will suffer the most. Invest in shares now before your cash turns into paper.
Trump may be impeached now to prevent war with Iran. 50/50 chance

Iran may attack if Iraq does not kick out US army from Iraq. 40/60 chance.

Highly likely, Iran may kill some US top army men and supply anti tank to enemy of US like Taliban and other.

US army has begun to start arresting Iraqi politicians/member of parliament.

For last few years, I advised idiot Indians to bring Oil from outside middle east water through Pakistan or China/Nepal pipeline, but did not listened then, began to work last year, to little too late. Modi must be peeing his pants.
2020 decade prediction

- Nepal's economic bull will start from 2020 after yuraj k is gone and if surendra panday (or someone positive) becomes finance minister who listens to me. Which will take per capita income to around 750000 NC. For above that, Nepalese are too savages. Only I can take Nepal above that.

- Nepal's share market will cross well above 10000 in 2020 and around 20000 at the end of the decade.

- Asian economy will be around half of Global economy by the end of this decade.

- Chinese economy will pass US economy in 2023-2025.

- Just like US lost their car industry to Japan, Germany.... In the early decade, US will loose communication industry to China (and a little to S korea).

- Russia will be the second largest economy of Europe by the end of this decade. If not first.

- US monopoly over passenger jet will face third competition from Russia/China.

- Iran will be the regional super power- militarily and economically by the end of this decade. Pakistan/Iran/Turkey/Iraq/Syria/Lebnon group will rise and end Saudi ran group in this decade.

- Clear NEW word order will rise in the early decade and take over by the end of the decade. Meaning, US controlled world will end by the end of this decade.

- End of dollar by the end of the decade.

- This decade will see the blame game between socialism and capitalism. Expose socialism even idiots will see. Which will help end socialism in next decade. (I want to write about his, but due to share market depression, I dont have mood.)

- From this decade, South asia will see low tax and low interest rate.

- World will see low tax rate in this decade.

- This decade will see socialist party in US, which will end US economy for good.

THIS DECADE WILL SEE THE GREATEST CHANGE, GREAT MANY CHANGES HUMANITY HAS EVER SEEN.
I have been saying huge no of neutral people are angry of commie govt and commies.

Now, many are saying same in media and social media.

Looks like, I am the first one to see it. Just like many other cases.

"""""I""""" told you.

Am I really a son of GOD????? But, why God is not helping me.
""""" I """"" predicted about over investment in Cement industry long time ago....... longer than the date of below post...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:19 pm

"""I""" am the first on in the world to warn about ongoing liquidity crisis, NEPSE crisis about 3 year back.

I am the first one in the world to blame
1: Unspent cash in Govt coffin
2: CCD ratio
for liquidity crisis and now others have began to talk.

Now I am giving third major reason for liquidity crisis,
3: Forced loan for so called productive sector.

The third one is also bringing in hydro crisis along with liquidity crisis. Probably other crisis like cement over production crisis. Since, cement in Nepal is too expensive than India and China, they wont be able to export excess production. Which I have explained in following link: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:11 pm

https://forum.sharesansar.com/topic.php?id=5446

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

उनका अनुसार अहिले वार्षिक १ करोड टन सिमेन्टको माग छ|तर अहिले भएका उद्योगको क्षमतानै १ करोड ५० लाख टन छ|

- I predicted this long time ago and finally investors, NRB, bureaucracy, yuraj k about to see it.

प्रतिस्पर्धाकै कारण नाफा खुम्चिन थालेपछि सिमेन्टको गुणस्तरमा समेत सम्झौंता हुन थालेको नेपाल गुणस्तर तथा नापतौल विभागले आशंका गरेको छ|

- I have talked about compromising in quality, mixing mud in the cement when their profit is hit ...... a long time ago. Now bureaucracy has seen it........ Why do I see many many things a long before it happens???????? Am I god???? I should ask my parents........ Budda walked 7 steps as soon as he was born. .... .I was told, I was the youngest infant who was able to ride tricycle, told by my elders.

And still, no body takes my warning seriously ............ sati ko sarap.

I have been warning, over investment in so called production sector is the biggest threat to banking sector and the economy. All sector is important to the economy, country. Only over investment and under investment are the threats.

Those who talked about, giving loan to productive sector only, and stopping margin loan......... would they take responsibility for current crisis in hydro and cement industry, loan and soon hotel industry too ..... and shut the f up from now on????

Mao's China and nehru's India was destroyed by so called over investment in so called productive sector. China is still suffering and India wasted a lot of time.

When I raise a threat, better, raise your ear.

Better fire, yuraj k, everyone in finance ministry, SEBON, NRB, NEPSE ...... they are incompetent, negative and evil individuals and sad little people.

And invest everything in Share market.
:mrgreen:
""""""""I"""""""""""' would like to make another discloser about Trump:

Trump is the puppet candidate of rebel fraction of 'deep state'.

BTW:
Bald Men Are More Intelligent, Successful, and Masculine, Says Science

Page: « < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub