Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Share is not a kera & Dont ask- Why me, in future.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2

Author Post
loved it
Kera economics- When supply increases, due to rotting possibility, price crashs within matter of hours.

Alu economics- When supply increase, and since alu wont rot easily like kera, price falls but it takes longer time.

Share economics- When there is lot of supply means many own shares, which again means more people could desperately need money so price falls a little.

But more In shares, real demand and supply are more influenced by price rather than supply. When price is high, supply increase and when price falls supply decreases.

When NEPSE was all time high, market capitalization was around 2200 billion, today its 1400 billion.

Resources is always limited, those potential investor dont say I want to buy one dozen shares, they say they want to invest 1 lakh. So when price is high, they only get few shares, and when price is low they get more no of shares.

Which means, in Share market, supply and demand are not counted in dozen but rather in value. When market capitalization was 2200 billion, that time we could say, supply was high than before and today market capitalization is 1400 billion which means supply has decreased significantly almost by 1/3.

So stop saying NEPSE has crashed cause of over supply, supply has decreased (1400 billion Rs) by a lot.

Idiot retard Dr.Yuraj k, stop talking about basic law of economic "demand and supply", demand and supply of Kera does not apply in Share market. In share market, supply and demand is calculated in market capitalization not dozen. You have Zero or should I say negative knowledge about "future market" so stop brainwashing "Oli", you are not the right person to teach any body about share/share market. And same goes to so called economist, or should I say alu economist.

Dr.Yuraj K, your knowledge about modern economics is very poor, either hire right person to look after "future market", "investment", " budgeting", "private sector", "banking" Or resign immediately. Dont waste our time.

Oli should hire new finance minister. Months ago I said, Govt, bureaucrats, politicians wont be developing Nepal. Only Nepalese and China will build Nepal. Now I think, if Dr.Yuraj K stay for too long , forget about private sector investing big. He has no basic knowledge about private sector investment.
Over educated idiots are very dangerous.
Same negative reason/s dont effect all the time for unlimited time ..... current manipulation is through media/social media about NEPSE crashing to 1000, and bureaucrats doing nothing part of the manipulation or not- I dont know. Since, manipulators are big criminal investors and they have connection.

Before current manipulation, there were other manipulations too like NRB attacking share market. Current crash is not the result of one tragedy, one after another negative thinks happened over time.
You are absolutely right that supply is not the reason at all for current downtrend in markets but I dont understand Rising Sir, after all these years in market, why are you still saying markets are down due to manipulators, bureaucrats, etc.?
All bull markets are made of cheap credit, humongous liquidity, strong earnings growth and large public participation.
And bear markets are made of tight money supply, negligible earnings growth, bad news followed by negative public sentiments.
If we see current markets, is there anything that supports bull? 3rd quarter reports might give some support to market if they show positive momentum, but all other factors are all negative currently.

Personally Im fully committed to market and my investment portfolio is down by almost 10%, but I cant help it.
I believe Markets are always supreme and we should take it as it comes.
No one can manipulate this large market for long periods of time, just no one!
Share is not a kera.

Stop saying, NEPSE has crashed cause of over supply. It affects for sometime, not all the time. And that time is gone. Only price of the kera crashes when there is over supply, Share does not rot like the kera.

When property is way under valued, no body would sell them, unless they desperately need money.

When manipulator and their accomplisher in bureaucracy/media/politics and their family pay for the sin, dont ask- Why me??

Almost all are in huge loss. Many have lost half to 2/3rd of they property value. Many have lost their pension fund, many lost their saving, lost investment made by borrowing.

But those who are forced to sell cause of their personal difficulty are in biggest pain.

Some had to sell to marry their children, some had to sell to treat their sick loved ones. Just imagine what they could be feeling when they had to sell their property at half the price, 2/3rd the price?

Their pain must be curing those behind the NEPSE crash- those manipulators, those helping manipulators- media, bureaucrats, NRB- finance ministers- mahara, karki, yuraj- PMs- sher bahadur, prachanda, Oli.
When tears of those victim's curse take effect on them or their loved ones, dont ask- Why me????

Looks like prachanda never learns lesson.

Today, every ignorant individuals have their own view regarding NEPSE crash, all of them know why NEPSE has been crashing. It's universal reality, every time something bad happens, crowd always knows their reason. Yuraj K also knows why NEPSE has crashed, at least he thinks he knows.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:42 pm. »

Page: < 1 2

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub