Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

What started chain reaction, Monitory policy-2078 did. Dipendra bahadur chettery is gonna die in a year or two.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... > »

Author Post
AMAZING! How corrupt, bully, gangster politician beg NRB officials (who are their own doggo and whom they themselves appointed) for policy change.

NC, UML, Maoist openly intervene in judiciary (which are suppose to be the most independent institution) cause they are scared of going to jail.

But those, not so bright bahuns, dont know cause of NRB, they could lose election then go to jail. Which is happening in front of out own eyes.

And CIA, EU- who dont care when politician intervene in judiciary- cause they want judiciary to be completely destroyed too (even though- eu, cia, raw have the most influence in judiciary of Nepal)

But CIA, EU make noise when- govt, politician try to intervene in NRB. Why? Cause NRB is completely controlled by CIA and they dont want govt, politicians' influence in NRB.

To save yourself- top 6 officials of NRB should be fired, relation with IMF should be ended- stop taking loan/grant/help from IMF and pay back their loan ASAP. And while at it, fire insurance bureau boss too.
Congress/maoist chetyo ko ajai bajai baki cha.

It's the economy stupid.

Congress/maoist/uml will pay for collapse of economy/share market. They will pay for the behavior of NRB officials and their jhole bureaucrats and advisers.

They are gonna pay for the price of every person who committed suicide.
I suggest FM and PM to resign and they should hand over their resignation to NRB Governor.

Longer they remain in power, longer will they waster time. Nepal is in deep crisis.
Time to make systematic change in NRB and their policy.

(In Australia- The RBA board is expected to be stripped of its power to set interest rates, in the bank's biggest shake up in a generation)

In Nepal too, there should be 'monetary policy guidance', NRB's job description should add more goal- liquidity, inflation, interest rate, gdp growth, economy, share market, job creation etc.

Economy is vast- NRB tend to focus on one and destroy another. Economy is complex- let NRB knows it. And fire those who cant do their job.

NRB officials should have more skill and their promotion system need systematic changes- I have a great idea.

----------------------------

When economy collapses; the worst hit group would be youth. Older ones have savings, but young ones dont.

Have you noticed: when media invites people for debate- like

- If they invite individuals for debate regarding economy; they invite one person from business and in the opposition- they invite some official from finance ministry or retired official from finance ministry.

- If it is about share market- they invite one from investors and in the opposition they invite official from NEPSE or SEBON.

What does that mean?
- Are bureaucrats enemy of people or society or country?
- Is policy being drafted by the enemy like enemy of share market drafts policy for share market, enemy of economy drafts policy related to economy by those who hate economy???

In Nepal- Bahunbad make policy influenced by- hate, jealousy, corruption, lazyness, ghamanda, ignorance, alchina, harami, negativity, overconfidence etc etc character.

{Bahunbad is the enemy of nepal, society, everyone}

And monetary policy drafted by NRB were influenced by above characters which lead to current economic collapse.

I kept on saying; recession/growth is normal cycle of the economy, but, depression/collapse is man made. Current collapse of our economy is caused by NRB, bureaucracy of finance ministry, two ministers, and their advisers and media and those alchina who posted in media/social media .............. and current fm and pm are unbale to solve it after months/weeks. (I can solve half of the problem in a day and rest within a year)

And the collapse of the economy is the one of the main reasons- NIP is getting a lot of support from youth.

Fire top 6 officials from NRB.
NC/uml/maoist will vanish cause of NRB but they still cant see it.

-------------------------

One of the reason we have collapsed economy is IMF. IMF's job given by CIA is make sure countries they dont like dont progress.

Nepal should stop taking- loan, grant, help from IMF.

Tunisia has refused IMF loans and has expressed its interest in becoming a member of the BRICS group.

Malaysia asked China to introduce 'Asian Monetary Fund- AMF'.
नियम विपरित विलासी गाडी चढ्दै राष्ट्र बैंकका गभर्नर, डेपुटी गभर्नर र सञ्चालक

- legally kamaya ra po chadna hundaina ta

- legally kamau na np hundaina ta

sati ko sarap

Remember, I been telling what kind of person hates share market- /\
आन्तरिकतर्फको राजस्व पोहोर जति पनि उठेन, आय र मूल्य अभिवृद्धि करमा क्षति

- Every 4king mor0n is worried about govt revenue. But not a single one can see that this is the reflection of collapse of the economy. They cant think of- how people of Nepal is going through, how business/investors are going through this crisis.

"WHEN THOSE PEOPLE BEHIND THE ECONOMY- PRIVATE SECTOR, PEOPLE, CONSUMER, INVESTOR ETC SUFFER- EVERYTHING COLLAPSES- everything, not just the economy everything- economy, society, government, country, job, health care, education, housing, fooding, everything"- SECOND TO GOD!

I can solve half of this problem within a day wasting a drop of ink and rest of the half within a year.

Fire top 6 officials in NRB.

Current finance minister has already wasted weeks and PM has already wasted months.
बैंशाखदेखि सिमेन्टमा प्रतिबोरा २५ रुपैयाँ महँगिने, उद्योगी भन्छन् 'घाटा चुलिएपछि भाउ बढाउनुको विकल्प भएन'

- This is what I have been talking about. One of the way- how hyper inflation begins. When business cant sell enough- they wont make profit so instead they increase price to stay in profit.

DEMAND SUPPLY principle is a joke. In economics, change in variable changes the outcome.
How alchina talk in Nepal:

- If the situation is, interest would increase if left free, then they say 'let free market do its job'.
- Same above MF, If the situation is, interest would decrease if left free, they would say 'what is nrb/govt doing'.

- If share market is increasing if left free, 'what is govt doing, stop manipulation'.
- Same above MF, If share market is crashing and investor demanding govt help, 'govt should let market play on its own'.

In short, alchina wants to destroy everything- most of the time, they are interventionist, and once in a while, same individuals are advocate of free market.
:D

chettery aba plane biggya re :mrgreen:

दिपेन्द्र बहादुर क्षेत्रीले,

प्रधानमन्त्रिको आर्थिक सल्लाहकार बन्ने प्रस्ताबलाई अस्विकार गरेछन,

उनी आर्थिक सल्लाहकारमा नियुक्त भएको भए,

बजार अरु ३०० अंकले ओह्रालो लाग्थ्यो होला,

बजारले फिटिक्कै देख्न नचाहेको एक प्रमुख पात्र म पनि हुँ भन्ने बुझेर,

सो पद अस्विकार गरि दिनु भएकोमा,

दिपेन्द्रजीलाई मैले यहिबाट धन्यबाद दिए है l

:) :)
देशको वित्तीय अवस्थाको बारेमा आफ्नो धारणा सार्वजनिक गर्न पत्रकार सम्मेलन गर्दै राष्ट्र बैंक

- I have been saying- If you dont fire those behind crisis, you wont solve the problem. They will, instead of fixing the problem by reversing their mistake, they will try to cover their mistake, they will go for blame game.

NRB today may tell- things are improving, things are not that bad, we are working.

NRB is no1 in creating liquidity crisis, interest rate crisis through monetary policy more than 1.5 year back. Which lead to collapse of economic crisis, share market crisis and death of many.

Fire top 5 in NRB.
People are talking about collapse of economy.

And still they dont know what caused it- even though NRB have been repeatedly and loudly been telling that 'they are going to crash the economy'. :roll:

Until you know what caused the crisis, who caused the crisis- you wont be able to solve the crisis.

Like I have been saying- if you dont fire those who created the problem, they wont fix the problem, they won reverse their decision. Instead, they try to blame it on somebody else or something else.

Those who created the problem- NRB, finance ministry, media, all their advisers (so called expert, politicians etc), insurance bureau chief, IMF, alchina in social media etc.

What caused the problem- monetary policy tightening, high interest rate, no liquidity/loan, lack of export.

How to fix it- lose monetary policy, lower interest rate, liquidity/loan, export, restructure loan, pump 150 arab etc.
Another person has burnt himself.

(I have been saying, dont kill yourself, it wont help. Bureaucracy, NRB, Politician, bahunbad wont give a damn about your death. Only killing them could solved this, killing self wont.)

And our finance minister is still waiting for site(advise from astrologist).

I dont know, what kind of people he been talking to for advice, but I can solve half the current problem in a day and rest with in months or a year.
अर्थमन्त्री र गभर्नरबीच भेट, ब्याजदरका बिषयमा छलफल

I can solve half the cause behind economic problem in a day.

I can solve monetary problem in a day.

NRB need 'monetary policy guidance' and 'systematic change'- and I know what.

NRB makes decision driven by jealousy, anger, revenge, greed, incompetency, ........... and I know how to prevent them from getting to higher posts.
अर्थमन्त्रीले भने 'शेयरबजारमा पोजेटिभ भाइब्स र पोजेटिभ सेन्टिमेन्ट सिर्जना गर्न लागि पर्छु'

अर्थमन्त्रीले सोधे- सेयर बजार कसरी बढाउने? लगानीकर्ताले दिएका सुझाव यस्ता छन्

सेयर बजार सुधारका लागि ठोस योजना बनाएर अघि बढ्न सेबोनलाई अर्थमन्त्रीको निर्देशन

लगानीकर्ताको राय सुझाव कार्यान्वयनमा लैजाने अर्थमन्त्रीको वाचा, सबैसँग सहकार्य गर्ने संकेत

सेयर बजारमा सकारात्मक माहौल तयार गर्ने अर्थमन्त्रीको वचन, भने-'राष्ट्रबैंकको नीति पनि संसोधन हुन्छ'

सेयर लगानीकर्ताको मनोबल उकास्‍न आवश्यक पहलकदमी लिन्छु: अर्थमन्त्री

Like I have been saying since the beginning- Share market in Nepal is ran on 'sanak'.

Sanak of NRB, ex finance ministers, bureaucracy of finance ministry destroyed Share market.

Now, fundamentals look like going to the right direction, and still Market does not increase. Cause share market is waiting for 'sanak' of big investors to increase it. Cause khates (small investor) get to eat only when big investor sh!ts. So stop disrespecting big players unless they try to crash the market.

"""I""" SECONDD TO GOD has no idea when market will increase, which stock or sector will rise the most.... cause share market is ran on 'sanak' and I am not a GOD who can guess 'sanak of idiots'.
KP Oli/Bishnu paudel had better image in private sector before paudel became fm the last time.

I thought, Mahat will end work to end their image, looks like NC will be the one who will pay more cause of Mahat.
राष्ट्र बैंकको कठोर नीतिले अर्थतन्त्र सुधारोन्मुख: गभर्नर अधिकारी Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:09 pm

He said that around 5.5 months back. Now he is saying economic has crashed. And still govt does not fire him. Top 5 in NRB should be fired and all those advisers who advised to nrb, govt, politicians should be banned.
म्युचुअल फन्डलाई दिएको कोटा हटाउँदै धितोपत्र बोर्ड, सर्वसाधारणले पाउने न्यूनतम थ्रेस होल्ड बढाउने

Finally.

Next- Fund of mutual fund should not get interest, and banks should be barred from using its money. And should be banned from investing in any sector other than share market.

I have an Idea to prevent big fluctuation in share market.
You hardly find anyone who is there to save share market.

But there is enough of harams who is trying to crash share market- they could be among traders or authorities.

This is sati ko sarap. That is why- I no longer show pity to those who suffer. I only care about those who dont harm others unless there is a good reason.
Total crash of share market, economy is caused by action and policy created by 'bahun bad' influenced by their- character, personality, dalali, corruption, crime, jealousy, incompetency, over confidence, ignorance, psychopathy behavior .........
Is Suicide- faith of Nepalese?

Hope CIA/MI6 provides weapons and bombs in Nepal too just like in other part of the world- so that Nepalese can punish culprits before committing suicide.
How many months prachanda has already wasted?????

How many more months he will be wasting?

I could have solved half the economic, share market problem in the first day with wasting just a drop of ink.
तलव खुवाउन ऋण लिनुपर्ने अवस्था आउने अर्थविद् पोखरेलको चेतावनी

- irony, current collapse of the economy is cause of the advice from this mf.

Can you solve the problem by gathering same mfs who were behind the crisis?

Fire top 5 nrb officials.
In Nepal, they said 'x' policy is good for small investor and bad for big investor- so hurray to new policy. And everyone suffered.

Same in US, they said, small depositors are insured and big are not. Big withdrew their money and down goes the whole system.

I wonder if, credit swiss bank is collapsing cause russean and chinese and others from non west are withdrawing.

Economist :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
प्रहरी नियन्त्रणमा रहेका लगानीकर्ता भन्छन्हा-'मीलाई अपराधीजस्तै व्यवहार गरियो'

The way police/govt treat public and the way they treat political criminals/goons are just opposite.

50 lakh in Nepal needs to die to save Nepal. And those dead should be those who take money during election.

Die mfs, liability on earth.

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub