Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Advice to Finanace Ministry/NRB/SEBON/NEPSE

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 2 3 4 5 6

Author Post
Regulations by government side is needed only at the extremes like 14% on FD some weeks back and 1% interest on saving few years ago. During normalacy like now regulator interference will only worsen the financial health of the country.
Regarding the interest rate of any country, there are multiple factors which determines it. Most important one is the inflation. Inflation rate of USA (last 50 year) is less than 2%. You can get loan @2-3%. Real inflation rate of Nepal stands in double digit in most of the year. So you cant expect developed nations lending interest rate here in NEPAL too. Off course there should be balance so neither depositor nor loanee suffers. Loan interest <6% will not do justice to millions of small scale depositors.
I fully support limiting interest rate within limit.

Max 10% for bank, 11 for dev and 12 for finance.

All civilized country fix their rate using mechanism.

free market- those talking about free market, tell me something? should it apply where it favors you and ignore where it does not? they only will look like a hypocrite if they talk about free market.

I am the greatest supporter of free market but there is always going to be a limit.

Free market should determine interest rate but that should be below 10%. How much below should be determined by free market? What happens when there is banking crisis caused by high interest rate?

As per free market, if you cant pay interest/loan bank should go bankrupt along with the borrowing company, not the owner of the company? why does free market does not apply in this case. check indina market, where bfis are in trouble cause borrowing company cant pay back loan. but in nepal, bank take 300% collateral and personal guarantee. So stop selective support for free market. it only expose you as a hypocrite.
अहिले उद्योगी व्यापारीहरु ब्याजदर एकल अंकमा झारिदेऊ भन्दै विभिन्न निकाय हुँदै प्रधानमन्त्रीसम्मै डेलिगेसनमा जानुभएको अवस्था छ । भोलिका दिनमा बैंकका निक्षेपकर्ताले पनि हामीलाई यति नै ब्याजदर चाहियो भन्दै तिनै ठाउँमा डेलिगेसन गए भने अवस्था के होला ? निक्षेपकर्ताले पनि व्यापारीले झै हामीलाई यति नै ब्याजदर चाहिन्छ भन्दै जुलुश निकाल्न थाले भने???
Valid question for open market system.
NRB should fix max interest:

Saving a/c: 5% max
FD for institution: 5.5% max
FD for public: 6.5%
FD for elderly (male above 55 and female above 50):7%

Interest on loan:
For bank: 10% max
For dev: 11% max
For finance: 12% max

Min interest rate on deposit: 2.5%
बैंकको व्याजदरमा अर्थमन्त्रीको चासो, व्यवसायी र बैंकरलाई सोधे- तोकिदिउँ ?

Better is to fix the DEPOSIT and LENDING rate to tide over the current crisis in such a way that neither DEPOSiTOR nor LOANEE will become a looser. It can be reviewed latter.

FINANCE MINISTER must think on this option seriously.
Yes it did happened in india too....

Dabur India Share price did fall that time !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
History repeats.

When yuraj k was governor, IPO subscribers used to loose money, now same yuraj k is fm, history repeats.

WOW
एनसेल पूँजीगत लाभकर फैसला: एक्जिएटाको शेयर मूल्यमा गिरावट

Probably for the first time in the history of Nepal, decision in Nepal has affected share market of other country.

By the way, does any body know if share market in India fell due to indian blockade?????
What to do many of Investor has been taught in the Past that investment through IPO / FPO, Never loss can be incurred. So that theory has occupied their Mind. In recent time some of the Investor eyes has got opened with times Investors will know all the facts of Investment.

Happy Investment !!
Universal power काे IPO नबिक्ने सम्भावना बढी देखियाे । अर्काे पटकदेखि Capital हरूले Hydro काे IPO पनि नबेच्ने भए । १०० रूपैया भन्दा कममा Hydro काे Share बजारमा पाइने भएपछि ३ वर्ष Lock हुने गरी Promoter पनि नपाइने भयाे । Hydro बाट नेपालकाे उन्नतिमा ठेस पुग्ने सम्भावना देखियाे । बधाइ छ अर्थ मन्त्रीलाइ धेरै धेरै ।
stock market acts as a CATALYST for every other economic sectors of the country. So take appropriate measures in mid term review of monetory policy to strengthen capital market. Otherwise you are at the verge of FREE FALL.
BIG MERGER has now become a NECESSARY EVIL. It will strengthen the financial institution capacity hence unhealthy competition and also reduce the supply side in capital market. Finance minister and NRB should initiate the process soon.
Those are for public.

I was amazed, there is public who would buy bond. Only person I know who bought bond was Oli's wife which Oli declared during his property discloser.
बैंकहरुको ऋणपत्र बिकेन !!!
Don't you think this is alarming ?
I believe its hard to distinguish which one is bought when. And dont give yuraj k idea like 10%. He and those bureaucrats will take 10% and ignore 2.5%.

I think, there is nothing to worry about toady. NRB has done their most of the job. Now SEBON, NEPSE and finance ministry have to do theirs.

I think, short term traders have sold their shares last week, now they have to buy. So market should increase hope it will close close to 1300 this week.

Today, due to NTC closer, institutional investor did not invest much. NTC along could have dragged down market by 6 pt. there was small trading today. So there was smaller selling.

Traders may not have much stock now and NTC's book close complete. Hope there is light at the end of the tunnel tomorrow.

-------

About recent decision made by NRB, it will impact market positively. Investors are suppose to guess future and start to invest. If they dont invest then there will be slow growth for a few week and new policy brings in cash from outside slowly which change ownership slowly from traders to new investor.

then market increases.

------- --------------

How much new money will enter in 2 month??

Minimum cash flow into NEPSE in 2 month be:
- Even if CIT go slow in two month they may invest: 5 billion (in this rate it will take 16 mth to invest 40 billion)

- 10 billion from margin loan from broker.

- 5 billion from new mutual fund which are in pending.

- 2/3 billion from existing mutual fund.

(That's minimum, insurance should invest heavily too).

So total= 17 billion. So in 40 days they need to invest 42 crore per day. Which is not possible.

How about invest from public, institutional investor, 1000 gang?

To clean short term trader, 5 billion is enough. And 5 crore per day from desperate share holder means 2 billion more in 2 month. So 7 billion is enough to clear shares.

Now there remains, 10 billion. Then comes mid term investor. I dont think they will sell below 1500. They may be holding shares worth 25 billion.

So how long till NEPSE reach 1500?
2 week, 5 week, 10 week?????

Tic Toc

---------------
If investors are smart, NEPSE will reach 1500 in 2 week. If not then we have to wait 5-10 week. My guess.
Profit booking on 5% rise shows the level of investor/gambler confidence in market. Since our FM have expressed concern regarding gambling in market, why don't he take appropriate steps to curtail such activities.
अल्पकालीन लगानीकर्ताले छोटो समयमै नाफा बुक गर्दा शेयर बजार घटेको इन्भेष्टर फोरमका उपाध्यक्ष तुलसीराम ढकालले बताए
So for the long term stability and development government must change the capital gain tax system.
My suggestion.

CGT for transaction within 3 months : 10%
CGT for transaction between 3 months to 12 months: 5%
CGT for transaction after 1 year : 2.5%

Page: « < ... 2 3 4 5 6

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub