Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE INVESTOR & TRADER FORUM !!!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... > »

Author Post
Yesterday $$ made a New Record all time High against NPR surpassing 128/- Mark, Makeing a Peak Rate of 128.17 and Finally Settled @ 128.11.

Now We have approached a very Crucial level on $$.

If $$ Surpass 128.32 mark and Continue to Hold above that mark then Next Trajectory Level for USD against NPR will 136/- mark in short term.

Today Being the Last Trading Day of the Financial Year we will witness some sort of Foul Play among the Fund Manager to Balance their NAV.

Some may Dump to ensure the NAV of their Competitor reduces and will Buy to increase their NAV.

Today it's a 2 Hour Trading Session, thus the Decesion making has to very Fast in Nature based on the short time trading session.

Will Love to watch today's game in the Market.

Happy Investment !!
"Greedy Investor & Traders only generally gets "UTTANO" when they become the part of the last leg Move" and it happened. Now waiting for ATL otherwise 1720
Since Nepalese like to consume and not save and invest, I am getting out of Nepse as soon as I can. I was lucky to be 40 percent cash at around 2800. Also, most of my investment was done between 1100 and 1800. So, I am in a good spot compared to many of our fellow investors. I would rather have 12 percent deposit rate than gamble money on Nepse and make brokers rich.
I still shake my head at people bidding Chandra Giri Hills and over-budget scammy hydros to new heights. My only regret is not getting into HDL at 1100 in 2019 despite identifying its potential. I would have 7x-8x my money on it.
Since Nepalese are all about consumption, I should probably open a fancy restaurant/bar so that nuevo rich and their kids can come and spend their money. More chances of getting rich there.
However, I will keep my dry powder if it gets back to 1100. I think in five years, when all these FUDs and uncertainties are gone, it will pay back handsomely.
For my selfish reason and lessons to greedy investors, I invite 1100.
Our target 2032 is met . We are in comfy zone & in position to exit any time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NO UTTANO, NO GHOPTO :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Market made a Strong UPMOVE of 230+ odd Point in a Span of just 1 Week only.

The UPMOVE seen in the Market indicates there is a FOMO Rally. ( Fear of Missing Out Rally).

Once again the Greed has start Dominating in the Market as the market has viloted many technical rules once again as we saw @3200/- Level.

Fundamentally the Macro Economic scenerio are not in the favour of the Bulls.

Greedy Investor & Traders only generally gets "UTTANO" when they become the part of the last leg Move.

Thought of the Day " Control Your Greed Emotion"

HAPPY WEEKEND !!
यस अघिका बुल र वियरमा पनि बजार अघिल्लाे बुलकाे उच्च विन्दु भन्दा केही तल बसेकाे थियाे । जस्तै बजार १८८१ पछि फर्केर त्यस अघिकाे उच्च विन्दु ११७५ भन्दा केही तल बसेकाे थियाे त्यस्तै गरी अहिलेकाे बजार पनि १७।१८ सय भन्दा तल जाने देखिदैन । तरलताकाे अवस्था ठीक नभएसम्म धेरै माथि पनि जाने देखिदैन । लगानीकर्ताकाे पैसा उठ्न लामाे समय लाग्न सक्ने देखियाे, Holding cost बढ्ने भयाे ।
All this bitchin but market is not going down :lol: :lol: :lol: deepak_mm jee
Yesterday US $$ made a New Record all time high of 126.34 against NPR.

The Ashad session is on thus Many Corporate Houses are in the Process of Paying the Income Tax to the Goverment.

The Tax Collection Figure will show how our economy is Performing.

This will also result in money going out of the Banking system to the Goverment Treasury followed by Purchase of Treasury Bills.

How the Banking & Finance Sector will re-balance its CD ratio due to above act is the big question at the moment.

NOC is in financial Stress to met its Financial Obligation to IOC.

The Big Question is Will the NOC will default the Payment to IOC ??

If Yes then there could be disturabce in the fuel supply to the General Public, the day to day work of General Public will be hampered.

This NOC issue has to be addressed as soon as possible, else we are stepping 1 step towards Sri Lanka.

Hope soon a quick action and Decesion is taken by the Goverment.

Happy Investment !!
Today USD is likely to make all time New High against NPR @125.80+ against its last time high of 125.72/-

As NEPSE could not sustain 1983 mark yesterday as there was a frequent rejection by the market thus resulted Nepse to close at Negative Zone.

Today there will be Profit Booking Session by the Punter who were able to catch the Stocks at the lowest level of the Year.

NEPSE immidiate Intraday Support is Pegged @1902 followed by 1883 & 1874 is the Last Leg for the Market.

A Breach of 1874 will give Stronger Technical Advantage to the Bear.

Happy Investment !!
Yesterday Market made an Agressive Move on Strong Punter Participation after formation of Hammer Pattern on Daily Chart.

Now the Market need to Surpass 1983 then followed by 1992 & thus 2000 Physiological mark for the Momentum to Continue further upswing.

Failure to Surpass level 1 of 1983 on closing basis means market is likely to go back from where it started in coming days.

I have no Exposure in the Market at the moment.

The Punter will make an effort to Surpass 1983, followed by 1992 but 2000/- to act as Tough Nut to crack.

Let's see their activity for the Day.

What I Personally feel 1983/- will itself act as a Big barrier by 11:30, early tick price is not taken into consideration.

Happy Investment !!
Khatrai ho hamro deepak_mm jee kosley banako raixa ho aesto talented personality lai investment consultant.
Whatever Wave NEPSE Formed it gave me a Good Oppurtinity to Exit my Long Position Created on Last Tuesday (21 JUNE )

In Some i mangaed to Make Marginal Profit in Some i made Marginal Loss in my Position.

NET NET Break Even you can say.

Thank You Mr. Bulls for Creating such a wonderful Wave.

95% offloaded and remaing 5% will be over in Next 5-6 Min.

Happy Investment !
market is making idiot wave :D
Market is makeing New Wave.

But Which Wave I don't know 🤣🤣

Who is expert in Wave kindly Update !!
Yesterday US $$ made a Historic all time High against NPR @125.72.

The Nepse didn't formed the 3 Black Crow Pattern on Tuesday on Daily Chart on News flow that SEBON will accept all the 19 Points Demand and will make it effective from Tuesday Evening onwards. Which resulted many traders to build up long Position including us too.

But late in the evening it came as an Disappointment to all of us, and the market reacted to it in the Yesterday trading session (Wednesday).

Technically Now Nepse has formed Second Bearish Pennant pattern on Daily Chart like earlier where break below 1950 gave Bear a Technical Advantage and in similar way this time again Bearish Pennant is formed where Break below 1874 will give Technical Advantage to Bear Again.

My Current Position which was build on Tuesday on Good News expectation is currently under MTM losses at the moment. Though my exposure is just 2% only in the Market.

Let's see what is Next for the Market,

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:57 am. »
Yesterday I bought slightly in the Market by Going against the Market Trend on expectation of some Good News from the SEBON, But my Expectation was disappointed by the SEBON.

Now I am Stuck with my Purchases made Yesterday.

Will exit my Position as soon as the shares are delivered in my A/c.

Let's see whether i make Break Even or Marginal Profit or Losses in my Position.

🤔🤔

Happy Investment !!
Market Currently trading @ Spanish Flue Mark of 1920/-

What is the Next Destinity of the Market Coronavirus Mark of 2020/- or Influenza Mark of 1820/-

Still 55 Min Session is Left !
After forming Bearish Pennant the Market Broke 1950 level the Bear Player got the technical advantage and we witness 2 days of strong Fall in the Market.

The Downside momentum is still intact in the Market.

Looking at the Daily Chart Pattern the market is hinting to form a Three Black Crow Pattern on day Chart.

Three Continuous long Bear Candle is reffered as Three Black Crow Pattern.

People who unaware of the Technical Terminology can Google it out for the Three Black Crow Pattern, images and details are available there.

Let's see what is the Destiny of the Market 🤔🤔

We Continue to remain in sideline and watching the Game of Bull V/s Bear.

Happy Investment !!
Thank you Deepak ji for the insights.
Market hit 1950 mark. We are also doing plenty of eye shopping. As said earlier we will not inject fresh capital untill concerned authority fulfill some of the basic demands purely requested for the development of capital market. We are not at all interested in self seekers demand.
On Friday Nepse formed a Bearish Pennant on Daily Chart, Which suggest and Hint the Downward momentum to Continue.

A break below 1950 will give Bear a stronger Technical Advantage in its Favour.

Let's see what is the Destiny is the market ??

We Continue to remain in the sideline & watching the Game.

Happy Investment !!
खजान्ची आयो।

आगो लागायो।

मुकदर्शकहरु हेरेर बसिरहे।

सबै खरानीमा परिणत भयो।

लघुकथा सकियो।
Bilderberg meeting's one of the agenda seems to be introducing "minister of truth" or you can also call "minister of propaganda".

Lately, hankman of deep state been humiliated in social media. The one they are about to make minister of truth, was humiliated and had to leave.

While leaving she said "she 'minister of disinformation' has become victim of disinformation" :mrgreen:

CIA, MI6, mossad are being targeted in social media. They need to stop that too.

Few months ago, they were complaining, fake news operatives 'media people' have been targeted, so they need to stop it too.

During Ukraine war (early one and a half month, they had total control of narratives, no body dared to disagree) but lately it has become fashion or fun to oppose west and support Russia, putin by the opponent of deep state and democrats and liberals or west.

I think, they will try to censor media even harder.
As Per Astrology Jupiter (Guru) & Mercury (Budh) are playing Pasa (Kowra).

They are likely to Play till Ashad 15, Let's see who Wins by that time.

Both are gambling at the moment.

If Budh wins every action and Reaction will be slow and Steady in Nature around the Globe but if Guru wins every action and Reaction will fast and Ferocious in Nature around the Globe.

Yesterday Budh threw the Dice and Today is Guru turn, Now Guru will threw the Dice in the game of gambling.

Let's see the Action Globally on Politics. Economy, Money Market and others.

Disclosure : It is for Pure Entertainment Purpose only. 😉

Page: « < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub