Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Election agenda

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7

Author Post
Why biddwan economist Dr.Yuraj K increased tax on foreign studies?

- to increase revenue????

- to decrease outflow of foreign currency????

To increase revenue- that would be the stupid economics. In greed for a few billion, govt could loose 10s of billions, but I dont think so cause this wont decrease outflow of student. And taking money from student would be PAAP, only commie would do.

To decrease outflow of foreign currency. This is dumb economics. Only commie economist has simple brain and they see what is seen from outside. I dont think, less student will be leaving Nepal by this policy. But, in case so called biddwan economist Dr.Yuraj K succeed, outflow of foreign currency may be saved by a few crore but, loss will be in many billions. Why?

Most of Nepalese go to foreign not for studies, not the main reason. The main reason, they go out is to make money. If no of going out decreases cause of idiot commie, remittance will decrease and Foreign currency inflow will decrease. Trying to save few crore dollar would decrease billions of inflow of foreign currency.

Commie Tax is about to destroy Nepal's economy. Taxation should be one of major agendas for next election just like in civilized society. Commie biddwans only see what is seen from outside. They dont know how to run complex society.
More than a decade ago, I registered export firm. I could not find buyer for a couple of year so did not go to renew firm.

Finally when I found buyer, I went for renewal and fount out, they have already cancelled my firm so I had to open a new one. After opening new firm, I went to tax department to change name of my firm.

They forced me to pay income tax of the firm which did not do any business and which did not even existed before changing Name. They made me pay penalty (36%) too.

I did not have money that time, I had to take it from my parent. I almost cried that time.

My business gave me a lot torture and very little profit, I could not continue it. I wanted to re start only when I am able to invest a big. So I talked to PR in Tax about postponing by account in TAX or cancel until I am ready to re start business. She told be it is not possible, advised me to fill zero while filing tax then I dont have to pay tax. I did it one year, and when I tried to do the same next, year, they told me, I have to pay 5000 min. The previous PR officer had already been transferred. I even talked to branch head, he told me same. I made a little scene there, I said "sabai chor ho #!%!%". Then I closed my firm. To close in TAX, it took me more than a month and took 2 day of mine.

This is what Nepal's tax policy. And they are talking about refunding or deduction on CGT. How possible is it, especially to small tax payer who dont have connection. How is it possible for poorly educated. Let's not even talk about "Tax Rebate" until Nepal become like singapore.

I PAID INCOME TAX OF A FIRM WHICH DID NOT HAVE ANY INCOME.
I PAID INCOME TAX OF A FIRM WHICH DID NOT EXISTED.

Tax should be one of main election agenda just like in civilized society. Its time to get read of chors.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:54 pm. »
Taxation and religion.

Let's see, If we could make Next election agendas- Tax (just like in civilized society) and religion (I did not like the way oli disrespected our god during his inauguration. When he disrespected our god, I did feel like he is alchina but hoped not, now looking at NEPSE, their economic agendas, who knows???)

Nepal has the highest corporate tax, one of the highest over all tax. Where those who pay 55% flat tax (not including VAT, Custom etc) are disrespected by those who dont pay any tax or pay just % tax.

and Nepal is the only country in the world where govt disrespect citizens' main religion.
Last election agenda which was able to swing election result was Chinese train and Nationalism.

Winner was also talking about promoting private sector, share market which he betrayed. He has reminded us Communist are communist and they are dumb. Communist gives away freebies to their voter and loot hardworking people.

Nepal is the one of the poorest country in the world but corporate tax is the highest in the world- 45%. Mid size investor like me may pay 50-55% tax (45%+ CGT- pay CGT when in profit but dont get rebate when in Loss).

For the first time in my like I voted looking at the politician and I was fooled.

Before election Oli used to talk about train, ship- even though others used to laugh but I took it as "let's do it guy.

After becoming powerful- today Oli talks about 'let's do' less and talks about what public should do- how to live life, what to eat and what not to eat, where to invest and where not to invest.

Sati ko sarap- 8 class pass has start to give lecture to MBA. In singapore, 8 class pass may not even get taxi driver license (I dont know).

Next election, I would rather give vote to a rapist than to a commie. If somebody wants my vote, they have got to be better than rapist.
Its time to form next election agenda from now.

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub