Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

What started chain reaction, Monitory policy-2078 did. Dipendra bahadur chettery is gonna die in a year or two.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... > »

Author Post
Remember I said- "NRB had been trying to tighten economy, and when NPL problem will begin, they will see their bau ko behe".

Just like I predicted- Cooperative have collapsed, micro has high NPL, Banks NPL has increased- which will grow if there is no kick start of the economy.

Just like I have been predicting for almost a decade- Cooperative will be the first to collapse.

Only way to solve the problem are- kick start economy 'all sector', loan rescheduling 'all loan'.

Kick start economy- you have to kick start all sector, decrease interest by a lot, increase loan by a lot, increase consumption in all sector, share market needs to break previous record etc.

Problem of Nepal is- Nepal is ran by incompetent with zero experience. People with zero experience- NRB, minister, pm, advisers, those who have loud voice in media/social media. And all of them are alchina too. ---- are the one who run our policy.

Sati ko sarap
Finance minister, PM, NRB, Finance ministry, fake media, public, golden boy may not know, banking sector in Nepal has collapsed- cooperative has collapsed, micro finance's NPL is 5-8%.

Only way to solve that problem is reduce interest by a lot, economic activity needs to be increased and rescheduling loan.

In the time of crisis we have incompetent finance minister, criminal minded governor and empty headed PM and sher bahadur as boss of NC and Golden boy in alternative party. :shock:
I kept on saying, interest rate should be controlled if it is let free, bankers will destroy it.

And some kept on saying, market should determine the interest rate.

What the fk is market? Today, there is no demand for loan and there is ample of liquidity and still bankers increased interest rate.

Like I have been saying, banks are ran by incompetent. Interest should be controlled.

This is what happens when we have incompetent finance minister.
How long Sher bahadur and wife going to let Finance minister waste time and increase threat in the economy which will destroy Congress in next election????? Go home Mahat!
NIC Asia is offering Share loan again.

First, you should not have any relation with NIC Asia or NIC Asia group. Not even open deposit account. Forget about loan.

Even in NIC capital, they will make you fill their own forms.

Regarding share loan: In other banks, they will stop providing new share loan if they stop share loan, they keep on renewing it.

But in NIC Asia, they force you to clear the loan while share market is collapsed, when you are in bad position. So never take loan from NIC Asia, and especially share loan. They also increase interest at their will without telling you.

Sunrise bank motivate you to clear share loan even when you are in trouble.

No to NIC Asia group. They are enemy of Nepal, they are enemy of their customer. They are indian agent. They feed you poison. Remember- those expired food and govt still has not jailed them?

And their doggo previous governor- nepal and finance minister- yuraj k destroyed us.
Nepali congress (and maoist) has always been bad for share market, economy and Nepal.

They dont even have a single person who understands economy.

All of them will go to jail after next election due to their finance ministers for destroying economy which would lead to defeat in the election.
Chinese Government Asks Brokers How To Boost Stock Prices

I believe, Chinese govt reads my posts.

I have been saying- 'I have been watching closely- economy and share market- for last 10-15 year, govt/fm/pm/bureaucrat/politician who ignore share market have performed very badly in economy and those who harm share market have destroyed economy.'

Latest example- muso sharma fm, governor oli ko doggo, pm (17 hajare and gold smuggler and one of 3 biggest corrupt and incompetent) in Nepal have all destroyed economy who hate share market and fm (100 kg gold mahat who ignores share market, under him economy is struggling.
न्यूरोडमा घरको ८ तला माथिबाट हामफालेर आत्महत्या

Seems like another economy related suicide. And no one gets punished.

NRB bureaucrats are not punished, finance ministers are not punished, PMs are not punished even after years have been passed while they do nothing to revive the economy.

The worse is, most are hopeless. No body is hoping NIP/swatantra party would win and save the economy. Hardly anyone believes Golden boy understands economy. Last time, when there was economic crisis- people had hope in KP Oli so they waited for his victory in the election- he did win, but all turned out to be a lie, he tuned out to be a fraud.
PM, FM, HM are busy protecting smugglers.

We need New govt to save share market and economy.

Have you ever noticed, those involved in gold Smuggling (or most of the crimes) hate share market like Pun and mahat, prachanda, sher bahadur ....

Is it or is it not job of NRB to find out which money was used to buy Gold?
China Appoints New Central Bank Governor In Latest Bid To Revive Slumping Economy
NRB/Governor/D governors destroyed Nepal's economy, forced 100s commit suicide.

And finally, elected government has taken a smaller but significant move against Governor.

गभर्नरको तजबिजीमा निर्देशन जारी नहुने, सञ्चालक समितिबाट पारित भएपछि मात्र जारी

मौद्रिक नीतिमा एकथोक लेखेर अर्कै निर्देशन जारी गर्ने गभर्नरको प्रवृत्ति रोक्न बोर्डमा लामो छलफल

Govt should do more- add three more board of directors who should be sent by bankers, dev bankers and finances.

Govt should get to fire directors at will.

Govt should do more regarding Monetary policy and I have advised in the past- 'Monetary policy guidance'.

Govt should get to make governor and d governors from private bankers too. And govt should get to fire governor and d governors at will.

Nigeria did not just fired governor, they jailed him for destroying their economy.

:lol:
मौद्रिक नीति किन खुकुलो आवश्यक छ? चन्द्र ढकालको विश्लेषण, 'विशिष्ट अवस्था छ'

शिथिल अर्थतन्त्र उत्थानका लागि लचिलो मौद्रिक नीति अपेक्षामा निजी क्षेत्र : एफएनसीसीआई अध्यक्ष चन्द्र ढकालसँग वार्ता

- Looks like this guy is one of the last one to recognize 'Nepal's economy is in trouble' and he is one of the main reason, it is in trouble.

His post is one of the highest post whose job is to give govt right advice. Cause of criminalization of everything in Nepal, This is one of almost all criminals who became super rich.

He is one of two individuals who played as a bridge between NRB and maoist/pm whom NRB used to destroy Nepal's economy.

He should resign and investigated.

अहिलेको अवस्थामा अलिकति खुकुलो नै मौद्रिक नीति ल्याउनु पर्छ भन्ने सबैले ठानेका छन्: पूर्वगभर्नर तिलक रावलसँगकाे अन्तरवार्ता

Another guy who is one of the last person who found out, Nepal's economy is in trouble. And he has no idea about banking, economy and still became Governor.

राष्ट्र बैंकलाई लगानी र आर्थिक गतिविधिलाई प्रोत्साहन गर्ने मौद्रिक नीति जारी गर्न अर्थ समितिको निर्देशन

Too little too late. One of the last organization to see economic crisis.

Tyo chettery bhanne alchin ex governor, 25no borker ko alchina chai kaile bolne bho ta.

Only their death can free us from them.

And That golden boy still has no clue.

-----------------------------

1st to see economic crisis in Nepal: Second to GOD (more like predictor)

2nd to see: Handful of individuals.

3rd: Those who suffer (by the time, it's already too late to prevent the crisis)

4th: Crowd

5th: Media

6th: So called Expert

7th/last: Government/Bureaucracy/Politician and their advisers.

Sati ko sarap

And 5, 6, 7 have the loudest voice and most influencer.

:'(
1st to see economic crisis in Nepal: Second to GOD (more like predictor)

2nd to see: Handful of individuals.

3rd: Those who suffer (by the time, it's already too late to prevent the crisis)

4th: Crowd

5th: Media

6th: So called Expert

7th/last: Government/Bureaucracy/Politician and their advisers.

Sati ko sarap

And 5, 6, 7 have the loudest voice and most influencer.
Time to re start- 'No Interest payment, No loan (principle) payment'

Half the interest should be forgiven and interest should be max 12% now and 10% within 6 month.
All those protesters- have saved share market from further collapse, again.

We need around 25 investors in the parliament.

Never talk negative about share market or advise, in media or social media.
In Nepal, business give advice to govt against their own client.

Bank did the same.

Broker is doing same while brokers themselves are bankrupt.

Sati ko sarap

All this cause hardly anyone has risen cause of their business ability. We need rule of law to filter incompetent individuals in power/business.
Is share market crisis about to start violent revolution? like in srilanka, bangladesh. and other crisis like banking, business etc will join.

this prachanda and mahat and bureaucracy has no idea how much pain all of them are in.

Instead of fixing share market, economic, banking crisis- prachanda/mahat govt has made things worse and increased tax on all.
It is difficult for investor to talk negative.

After market is already down, then all gloves are off.

Khate mahat said, 'he will bring best budget as must as he can as per his aukat'.

He definitely brought budget as per his aukat.

Mahat is khandani alchian. His big brother entered fashion of tax increment in Nepal. Since then all bharya type FM- increase tax every year.

FM is khate, PM is khate.

FM is kukur of shere, shere is kukur of cia/raw. And fm hired doggo as advisers. What can we expect from doggo.

'Doggo doesnot have dignity, those who have dignity are not doggo- SECOND TO GOD'

'Doggo are not intelligent, intelligent are not doggo- SECOND TO GOD'
To solve problem, you need see problem first.

अर्थमन्त्री महतले अहिले बैंकिङ क्षेत्र स्वस्थ्य रहेको बताए - meaning, he does not see problem, which means, dont expect solution.

Back to bishnu paudel. Bishnu paudel is the best available FM for economy and share market. Golden boy could be destructive like yuraj k.

Govt needs to change.

Until Maoist is in PM or FM, economic problem wont be solved.

NRB is using maoist to destroy economy and share market to destroy NC, Maoist.

I think NRB is using IME and Khettery as a bridge connecting to Prachanda and other maoist.

This govt wont just waste time, it will destroy much more.
In NRB's program there is no FM but PM and maoist are there.

Looks like Maoist govt could collapse at any moment.

And look at those ex NRBs in there. Looks like NRB is playing divide and rule strategy.

When there is weak leadership, hyena rules the jungle.
बजेटको भार मौद्रिक नीतिले बोक्दा अर्थतन्त्रमा समस्या: दीपेन्द्रबहादुर क्षेत्री

सरकार र राष्ट्र बैंकबीच राम्रो विश्वासको सम्बन्ध कायम भएको छ : प्रधानमन्त्री

Like I said just recently- NRB been by passing FM and taken maoist in their hand. They know, you cant convince maoist what is right or wrong but you can easily fool them.

Those who understands some economy and been following economy know- NRB destroyed the economy and share market, but now they are trying to blame govt using their agents.

They said, Maoist FM is bad for the economy, turned out Maoist PM is also bad.
Only UML is talking about collapse of economy, share market.

Only their politicians are saying- only they can fix the problem. Even NIP (swotentra party) is silent and has no solution, vision.

Even though NRB destroyed economy, share market- nc, maoist are/were leading the govt.

We want news govt with UML Finance minister.

This finance minister has already given up or fooling us.
I prayed for last 3 day for the death of governor and other officials.

Either god is busy or no longer listens to me.

NC, UML should form new govt. FM tried but seems like he has given up. Since he has no idea about economics and has pretty bad/incompetent/failure advisers- nothing is happening.

I think NRB brought monetary review by taking maosit in their hand.
Politicians will only regret for not improving economy, share market during election.

Three parties will pay big during election and benefit will go to NIP.

And when NIP will get finance minister, under their leadership economy and share market will suffer too and votes will scatter.
ठूलो आकारको बजेट ल्याउन सक्ने अवस्था छैन: अर्थमन्त्री

All problem is created by collapse of the economy, purchasing power of the people.

Those people who dont understand economics may think- things are complicated: govt revenue is down, govt expenses is high, people cant pay loan/rent, business is closing, share market is down ........

Reason is same, it's not complicated, the reason is economy has collapsed.

And economy is collapsed due to monetary policy.

Even govt's interest payment has gone up cause of monetary policy. Fix monetary policy before more damaged is done. Nepal is going towards zero.

All started cause jealous officials of NRB and adviser of maoist and nc hated share market and wanted to destroy share market.

I have been saying- those who hate share market ultimately destroy everything. Happened exactly like that.

Only way to fix is 'using kick start' but NRB ignored it during their yesterday's monetary policy review.

If Finance minister dont fire 6 officials in NRB, things wont be solved.

Like I have been saying- if you dont fire those who created the problem, instead of fixing it, they will focus on trying to prove themselves right. Exactly what has been going on.

-----------------------------

I did not say this before thinking this could panic the society/market.

Read following:

Most of the People paying interest from money they arranged through-
- borrowing
- saving
- diverting money from other expenses.

Meaning, total collapsed has already happened. I was hoping govt would do something huge (I knew NRB wont) to save the economy. Nothing happened. It's all over.

It's time for people to rise like in srilanka, bangladesh.

All politicians and bureaucrats and crook business community should be dragged into the street and hack them.

All NRB officials should be sliced.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub