Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Conspiracy Theory

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > »

Author Post
How convenient! as soon as new president arrives in US, bomb blasts in Spain. (is it gas leak or terror?)

CIA cough cough.

Now new round of WAR ON TERROR ABOUT TO BE ANNOUNCED.

It is said, they are about to go after Pakistan to prevent belt and road, but they cant. US & India & Isreal Vs Pakistan & China & Russia & Iran & Turkey & Central Asia

Just recently, Modi's surgical strike in Pakistan exposed by exposure of conversation in whatsapp between some fake media clowns. And raw cia controlled media in the world and in Nepal ignored it. It is said, some intelligence in India leaked it cause Modi is destroying India and risking the life indian army.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:56 pm. »
Till few days ago, media were saying one lakh, today, all media saying 10 lakh.

10 lakh is enough for emergency use if it is single doze vaccine. Govt needs to get another 10 lakh.

First priority- healthcare, bureaucrats, police ....... then retail workers, bankers, restaurant workers, transportation, medicine shopkeepers etc.

First priority area- terai area and kathmandu.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:42 pm. »
1 million is 10 lakh brother! :D :D
i think its 1lakh
wahoo.......great
भारत सरकारले दिएको १० लाख डोज खोप भोलि नेपाल आइपुग्ने
How oli criminal gang (sub group) in communist party has been running by kp oli:

Oli- god father
bishnu paudel, shankar pokheral etc- runs political operation
current chief adviser rimal or rijal- runs mass mobilization like labor and bureaucracy
subash nembang- runs legal, judiciary setting
love child 70 crore- collects ransom
mahesh basnet- leader of gunda force
newly joined gang member, yuraj k- ghus setting from budgetary expenditure.

I think only girija ran a big criminal organization like KP Oli. others like sherbahadur, prachanda collects ghus by themselves.

(just recently, govt authorized use of indian vaccine for emergency- that vaccine is indian right, not western being produced in india? I believe it has not even completed second clinical trial).

Kp oli sold rivers to make indian master happy.

I think, govt approved indian virus, which has not even completed second clinical trial to make india happy for their support in their coup. ever thing kp oli been doing for last few years has been for his personal benefit- power lust.

He sold river in the past now selling out lives of nepalese for his personal gain.

Instead of resigning, he went against constitution cause his gang has not collected enough ghus for next election, especially up coming party election.
remember, party election in nepal is all about who has the most loot to buy pakhe cadres.

प्रधानन्यायाधीशले दाेहोर्‍याइरहे: बहुमतप्राप्त प्रधानमन्त्रीले सरकार चलाउँदिनँ भन्न किन नपाउने?

Paune baje, if pm does not want to run govt, he can either resign or commit suicide.
आखिर अहिले पर्दामा देखिएका सबै राजनितिज्ञ लगभग उस्तैनै हुन्,

अलि बढी अभिमान ओलीजीमा देखिएको अबस्य हो,

पार्टीका मान्छेलाई नटेर्नु निजि मामला होला तर,

संबिधानभन्दा माथी आफु छु भन्ने सोच्नु सर्वथा गलत हो,

अन्तमा ओलीजीको 'हार' हुने र संविधानको जित हुने पक्का छ,

किनकी केवल 'भाग' पाएका २-४ जना बाहेक उहाँसंग अरु देखिएनन,

तिनले पनि बाताबरण यसो हेरेर, साथ् छाडी हाल्छन,

'देउबा'जीलाई गाह्रो पर्न सक्छ,

एककासी आईलागेको, यति धेरै अबसरहरु सोहोर्न :) :) l
Satan vs Devil. You find the difference. How about the king of demons on other side.

This country is to suffer more especially the poor people unless we stop voting for them.

The best contribution you can give to your country is stop voting these corrupted suckers, no matter which party they belong to.
KP oli may have good intension towards national but dissolution of parliament is pure whimsical act of him that may set a very dangerous precedent for future if not reinstated by supreme court. Though i see the chances are very slim.
Have known KP OLI from near
Also drachanda & Madhab Sumar Nepal from near

KP OLI has good intentions for the nation
than drachanda and madhab Sunar nepal

KP OLI should live long and work

IF PRACHANDA comes to power
than JHALNATH KHANAL is presicent
than Prachandra is PM and
and MAKUIHNEY will be appointer
Entire country will be their employee in various positions

LET KP OLI WIN FOR good

I didnt voted in earlier election

.....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA...
Why pakhe like KP Oli looks so powerful, has full control over bureaucracy, police and court?

All of them are big corrupts meaning- totally under control of CIA, RAW. And still KP looking powerful means, CIA and RAW letting KP Oli make mistake.

Some great self made leader once said, "when your enemy is making mistake, dont interrupt".

Next clue, all known, CIA, RAW agents are going against KP Oli's house dissolution and in street protest.

Looks, like after sometime, CIA And RAW will push for some one like tapare khil raj to become care taker of election govt.

Looks like If Kp Oli dont surrender to neapl communist party, he will face the fate of bhusya doggie, one way or another.
My conspiracy theories have been a matter of laughter, but not for long. They are on the way of being realized one after another, probably from year 2021.

One of my theories- Iran, Pakisthan and Iran will form an alliance backed by Russia and China .....................

I thought Modi was elected by CIA during his first election, which I guessed after 1-3 year after he was elected for the first time. Before the first election, there were all kind of anti corruption big protest and almost all major media were talking about anti corruption and against then Indian congress govt. .... (what was amazing was, those media were/are controlled by govt and scared of their govt and still they went against the govt) and AMAZINGLY those protest were gong after election of Modi govt as if there were/are no corruption. ....... CIA..... Just like in Nepal, in India too, media, private sector and bureaucracy, civil society, bollywood all controlled by CIA ............ that is why their entertainment and news media kept on presenting western white as white GOD, that is why CIA got so much support in India since last decade or two. For last 10-15 year, Indian have been running as cia and small politician and servant of US politicians.

Now truths are unfolding rapidly.

Indian and other have no Idea how Modi has trapped, isolated India. Its like East India Company is back. And India is about to be controlled by East India Company economically and Indians will be fighting for British controlled countries and Isreal just like during first and second world war when Indian were one of the top countries which lost a lot of people being nothing to do with WWI and WWII. Thanks to CIA and Modi.

Modi is exchanging Indian assets with peace of paper (dollar), Facebook, amazone, apple are buying indian assets....

Now, lets talk about military .........

Pakistan have/had been protecting saudi, uae, middle eastern dictators for decades as servant. Now, CIA and Isreal are able to break that relation. Now, talk is Indian and Isreal force will be protecting them...... unless India and those dictators chickenout.
I think, they will get scared and break the deal. [50/50]

Why, In case of those dictators, Isreal have greater Isreal plan and handling security to the enemy and the servant India is like...........

Incase of India, East India Company.....

First war India will be pulled into, if India. isreal replace Pakistan will be, India will be ordered to fight in Yeman. Once you join CIA, there is no out, Remember, South Korea has to take permission from CIA just to talk to their brother N Korea. Follow CIA's order or face the fate of Libya.

Vietnam war, they say US lost. Reality is US did not lost, they just could not win. And the death of around 75k is not that big. India getting into Yemen wont be India's Vietnam war. Here India will loose and lost a lot of Indian. If they send crore army 90 lake will die. If they send one lakh, 50k will die. That is how bad will be.

Today, Iran supports rebel in Yeman. if India joins, Pakistan will join and Pakistan will pull China and Turkey into the war. And when China joins, China will pull into Russia.

World is rapidly Changing and People in the world have no idea. They talk about change but they have no idea where it is changing, or starting from where.
Is it just me or "Animals, Birds even Fish (Not lizard) really got extremely intelligent (as per their standard) during last one or two decade".

Human evolved millions of years back, civilization started just thousands of years ago, but big technical advancement happened during last 100 year and last few decade was the golden decades for human advancement.

Animals, Birds and Fish learn from their parents or group. Their habitat is being destroyed rapidly so competition is high among them for survival. For survival and to survive they are getting close to human habitat. And cause of that, I think they are not just learning from their parents or group, they are learning also from Human which has made them more intelligent than ever before and very quickly.
During last couple of months, S&P 500 topple down marginally. Past history since world war II has a fairly reliable track record for prediction of election result: Incumbent president or party of the outgoing president has lost the election 88% of the time when S&P 500 was red and vice versa.
This time its boarerline fall, so probability of close tie between the two contendors.

My GUT-FILLING is "Mr Trump in OVAL OFFICE again".
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:03 pm. »
They said, clinton chance of winning 99%, I supported Trump- either he would end never ending war or destroy evil empire sooner (unintentionally). My first choice were berni or paul.

Previous election, I supported obama but they said other guy would win. My first choice was ran paul.

Before that, from the beginning I supported Obama.

This election, till months back, they said Trump has no chance losing and now saying, Trump would lose 90%. I think Trump would loose. He betrayed neutral voter, disrespected them. He was suppose to focus on them.

* If I know, Iran, there is 50% chance Iran would take care of Trump after he leaves the office for killing their super hero. History says. US bombed their passenger plane, Iran bombed NATO passenger plane. US killed Iranians, Iran ran over US embassy.......

* Trump humiliated China, is there any talk going behind the curtain. I am amazed why Chine still has not sanctioned Trump and Trump Business. China dont have global reach but they can destroy Trump family.

All China has to do is sanction Trump and Trump business in the first stage, then within a year, sanction all those business and individuals who does business with Trump and Trump business and then in the their stage, Sanction all those who does business with those who does business with Trump and his business. ............ then Trump goes bankrupt.
Doctors are suffering bcoz of covid!!!

Several private hospital have closed and cutoff the payroll, even few medical colleges have not given salary in time
... Corona bhatta ta naam ko kuro ho...

There is always sum mafia in every sector enjoying the odds.. most of the doctors are sufferers!
President Donal Trump -"Our doctors get more money if someone dies from Covid. You know that, right? I mean our doctors are very smart people.
"We report them and you know -- doctors get more money, and hospitals get more money"

Is it happening in our Nepal too ? :roll: :roll: :roll:

SOME GRAND CONSPIRACY THEORIES / TRUTHS

BIGGEST CONSPIRACY OF SELF
We think we are body

BIGGEST TRUTH OF SELF
We aren't body BUT ARE SOULS

BIGGEST RICHES
Attaining the true nature of self which fetches every lasting bliss & happiness IS THE BIGGEST RICHES & EVEN TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IS NOTHING IN FRONT OF IT

BIGGEST SAVING
Donation to genuine causes is the biggest saving

THE INDEX OF WORLD
Entropy (Law of thermodynamics) and Kaliyuga will prosper in further days

THE INDEX OF SELF
Let it rise faster than any stock index in world with righteousness
INVEST righteousness, discipline, perseverance in spritual sadhanas,
Get Rewarded with Ascension and let index of life hit circuit each day

....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:42 pm. »
Geopolitics is changing rapidly. And I am liking it.

Its amazing, I like US and India coming together, even though its fake, and amazingly, idiot indians like it too. :D

I believe, the latest deal between India and US is close to red line for Russian. Hope, India has already crossed the read line or will cross Russina red line when when they implement in action.

During, 70s, world came together to wipe out India when India was bullying small neighbors and USSR saved them by threatening world with nukes.

Now after India crosses red line, India will be friend less.

How???

End game of British controlled society is destroying India (also China). Today, India is threat to small southasian countries, when India is powerful (which they will never be), they will be threat to the world, mostly British and Israel since they were/are master/owner of eastindia company.

And they know. Once US or UK think tank said, when India and China becomes super power, bigger threat will come from Indian not China. They know, what India does to smaller neighbor, and they know, India will be threat to them, if they become superpower. So they wont let India become superpower.

China has already become superpower, British controlled society trying their final act and soon they will give up, then they will turn to India. Since, this time, there will be no Russia to save India.

Nepal??

Today, game of British controlled society is to try to start war between India and China. In doing so, they will let India do what ever they want to small south asian countries.

Scared? dont be. India and US are not the only players out there.

When India blockaded Nepal, China protested a little, Russia/Japan/UNO published soft protest and Pakistan made bigger noise. That time, India did not have that many enemies, had fine interest with countries outside south asia.

Today, they relation with China has been destroyed and with Russia, about to cross the red line of already not crossed.

So, this time if India does something stupid to Nepal or other south asian countries, response from the world will be harder.

Since, Indian and Chinese relation have soured (and relation with Russia is about to be over), one bad move with Nepal, Nepal is in a position to make tough decision that would be bad for Nepal, if Nepal and Nepalese politicians have guts, But Nepal needs to take care of Indian agents.

Bad relation between India and China/Russia is good for Nepal, if Nepal plays the right game.

India Japan relation!

Japan wants relation with India to check China. Its not like Japan likes India. No body likes India. And Japan is no stupid, they dont want bad relation with China.

Just a few weeks back, Japanese PM resigned and stated health reason. I dont think so. He resigned to make foreign policy change.

World Is changing very fast. Balance of power is shifting. Last PM of Japaned turned Japan into big vassal of US, so to change foreign policy, he resigned since they have political honesty. New PM of Japans wants good relation with south east asian countries. Meaning, they are balancing power between US and asia. They want out from being US vassal.

Lately, there is talk about QUAD, which was signed by former PM of Japan. This PM already said, they want freedom of navigation in south china sea. QUAD was to bully China. Since, he talked about Peace in south china sea while QUAD is for bullying China, Japan could leave QUAD when things get heated in south china sea. They joined QUAD cause of US bullying.

Soon, British controlled society will realize, China is already out of their hand, they will make deal with China and Japan will go for Peace and economic deal with China. and that will left India alone.

This time India would have already lost their only friend Russia.

What every is happening between India, China, Russia and US, only winner would be US who would be only one who will gain something. And that would be isolating India from China and Russia and completely making India dependent on US.

And many knows, final game of US is to break India into pieces before they become superpower. US won last long so they have to do it soon or British and Isreal will pay big in future.

So, soon US may make a deal with China and then focus on breaking India, which would be great to South asian countries too.

I am happy to see Indian and US coming together and breaking up of relation between Russia/China and India.

Ps- RAW and CIA agents in Nepal (including media and so called experts) are spreading fear about geopolitical change. Dont fall into their trap. Identify then, gather evidence and hang those dalals. Geopolitical change is good for Nepal. Last blockade, Nepal did not get support, this time if India does something stupid, we will get far greater support.

Just a few days back, one Russian media (sputnic) wrote about Nepal India relation- I only read the headline, I think it is pro Nepal and a warning to India, what happens when India crosses Russian red line.
I tried to start a trend, a very very important trend but could not.

I believe only media or foreign agency or political party can start trend.

And mor0ns who think she/he is sarbagyani, good person popularize it.

There was this trend, #notaxnoNcell

I believe it was started by either RAW to replace Ncell with another indian mobile phone which was already bankrupt or about to.

OR

It was started by chaudary to capture their market.

Or both, since chaudary is double agent raw and cia.

Damaged goods kanda of bishal and shankar groups are 1000 times more dangerous and national threat than NCell kanda and still there is no trend related to this kanda? why?

May be cause media or cia or raw or political party is not behind the trend? Why media or political party did not or still have not started the trend?

I believe bishal group is working for RAW. Their media takes order from RAW.

विशाल ग्रुपलाई उन्मुक्ति दिन खोजिँदैछ, यसरी मिलाउँदैछ विशाल ग्रुपले सेटिङ

Tapare pakhe will sell anything for money, anything.

We talk about RAW agents in Nepal. bureaucrat, media person, politician, business person are being RAW, CIA agents.

But I think RAW, CIA not just have agents, they also run some organization (I am not talking about NGO or INGO), I think they run some media. I think some media close to Gagan thapa (Gunda turned politician) are ran by RAW, CIA.
नेपालले चीनलाई कालापानी लिजमा दिन लागेको हो ?

I was thinking similar. I was thinking Nepal should lease all the rivers in greater Nepal (our area being occupied by Indian Virus) to China for 100 year.

Now serious one-

Media were saying China has increased personnel near lepulake. What if they defeat indianvirus and station at lepulake????? China will tell, we took it from India not from Nepal. What then.

Look, China is no dumb like Indian Virus, if they go for war, they will go for a huge gain. IndianVirus are talking (more like bluffing, ego driven) about war for pride but if there is war (Which China dont want but they have been planning and planning big gain) China will go for big like they may go for freeing kasmir, take back land they have been claiming and also could take lepulake.

What plan Nepal has govt about getting back GreaterNepal?

Tapare pahke are going to destroy Nepal. There is huge change coming to world geopolitics and Nepal is being ran by pakhe and tapare and both are same. In all sector from politics to bureaucracy to media and all are corrupt.

We are so dead if Nepalese dont accept I as their dear leader.
US, India, UK, Australia have been over aggressive against China lately.

UK told Huawei, they may reconsider Huawei ban after Trump loses the election.

Australia had been the second harsh against China after India, now they have told pompeo, China is very important partner, we can no more deteriorate relation with China.

These events must have scared the hell out of India, they may have peed a little. Modi thought with backing from 5eye and NATO, they will be able to bully China, it did not even last 1 year.

After unofficially proven that Covid 19 did not start from China, Australia and India and US and UK have gone quiet.

Now, US is forcing TicToc to sell their US assets to US corporation. TicToc is in talk with microsoft. If that happens, Trump will call it a victory but this will start a flood gate which would destroy image and wealth of US in future. US will lose big in long term. China will force US companies to sell their business to Chinese by force. Musk sounds already scared.

Ignorant Indian, CIA agents may not know what is happening in international politics, they better go underground. British controlled power kept majority of the world poor and unstable for centuries. With rise of China, it is about to end. Fate of many including Nepal is about to change, dont mess us this time.
Like all idiot incompetent politicians like in Nepal, he thinks if he gets extra few month, he would be able to solve his election problems which he could not in last 3.5 year. Its like yuraj k asking for few more months to do what he ignored for his first two year or did the opposite during his first two year like reducing tax.

I think, trump has no right to extend time. He may be trying to pursue his base and party to demand or go for extending time.

Trump desperately need corona vaccine well before November election, which is not possible from western company. Only russian and chinese would have vaccine in hand by November enough for emergency use. I am sure russia and china would offer US the vaccine, but accepting it would be like being in between the rock and the hard place.

Only way Trump can be reelected is improving economy, finding vaccine well before november, and tell bernie bros that they have been cheated again, vote for third party like before and make democrats establishment pay again.

Trump could have easily got a deal with Korea, iran, china, russa, asian .... he blew them all. I think his advisers working for deep state feed his with extreme lies. Like, Koreans cant be trusted, so play hard ball.

Its amazing, during last election, they said Trump had zero chance while I thought he had high chance. Now, till few month back, Trump definitely going to win, they said, which I thought he had no chance.

I supported him last time, my thought was, either he would end never ending wars or destroy the evil empire sooner. He did not start major war, but there was always threat of war. And he almost about to accomplish the second one.

In this election, I still have not decided whom to choose. Trump is an a hole, scu bag, but hillary was a pure evil. And biden, a born killer.

Russia wants Trumb, they may give him their vaccine easily.
What does the conspiracy theory indicate ?
-President Trump sends tweet suggesting US presidential election should be delayed as states plan to use mail-in ballots
As per a nepali media, China is providing Corona Vaccine to Nepal- hope they provide 10-25 lakh vaccine, which is enough for emergency personnel from healthcare to police to retailer/transportation sector etc. Nepal needs about one crore vaccine to end corona.

I believe China can provide the vaccine in around a month.

Origin of Covid-19. As per science and math, it did not originated in China.

Science- As per study by british scientist, there are mainly three types of Covid 19. A, B and C. A came directly from mammal to human. B- Human to human, C is far different than A and close to B.

In China and east asia, very few Type A was found, and mostly found to be type B.

C was found mostly in eurpoe.

Virus mostly found in US and Australia is type A.

Math- Wuhan, the place where first virus was identified, was closed to the rest of the world in the same time, it was closed to rest of China. Till date, the first know case was found in Spain in sewage from march 2019 sample.

If it had started in, wuhan or china and authority had let virus spread for at least 9 month, 100 million chinese would have got the virus by 9 month and most in south east asia and japan and korea would have got the virus too. But that is not the case. Not many in china, outside wuhan had the virus and in south east asia and japan and korea also not many got the virus.

While US and europe, may got the virus and in US it has gone out of contorl.

In Nepal too, our early virus came from EU and gulf and later from India. We dont know a case which came from China. Same with india, they did not get any or very few from china, most of their case came from middle east and some from eurpoe.

So math proves, covid 19 did not start from China.

There is only one way, it could have started in China. If the first person got the virus and before spreading any one in China, he left china.

Page: « < ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub