Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 49 50 51 52 53

Author Post
Then why NEPSE crashed when world market were making one after another record?

World market wont crash, US reduction in tax will increase World GDP for a few year, till then GDP of china, india, Indonesia, Africa, Asia would have already become strong (increase in size of domestic market).
but history tells that Nepalese stock market behave just opposite of world's stock market ......................if the world's market is bearish then nepali market becomes bullish and vise versa..........so its the time for bullish
...................................time will tell................
mero afno view hai........... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
so the nedex will hit 2000 + mark within 2-3 months
Hi Guys !!

Well many must be thinking on what basis i have predicted NEPSE @ 1000 Level.

1. The Global Bear Market has started around the world which happens in a cycle of 8-9 years.

2. US Stocks down JAPAN nikkie down more then 6% , India, singapore , tiawan , tiwan all down by more then 3%.

3. this is just the begining many more down side yet to come and we are no more insulated against it.

4. Global meltdown will impact the global companies getting shut down which will impact the remittance inflow in Nepal. Remittance was supporting the economy which will decrease in days to come.

5. all Crypto currency or so called hundi currency has crashed more then 25-30 % i believe will crash another 80-90% from current level.

6. Banking performance of Nepal was backed by majorly Hire purchase loan due to slow down in remittance these good loan as of now will become bad loans.

7. Mr. Khatiwada was smart enough to who mandated increase in Paid up capital of banks in order to insulate the Public deposits in banks against getting defaulted as we have seen in the past.

8. Banking and Finance as a sector will be impacted first due slow down of remittance & Sell banks which has big portfolio on Hire Purchase loans.

9. I am surprised to see many Mutual fund NAV not moving down despite NEPSE has given Negative Growth. I don't know which listed share they have invested whose price has not moved down at all, as all listed companies shares has moved down, i personally believe there is some manipulation in NAV which Investor forum and other investor association should be able to throw light on it.

10. HYDRO a no no sector for investment which has unbalanced Equity DEBT Ratio.

11. The macro economic scenario is getting worse, tough time for the new government, GOD know how they are going to manage it.

Disclosure : These are my personal Opinion it is not motivated for any Personal gain !! Investor follow your own Decision.

Page: « < ... 49 50 51 52 53

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub