Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Third party, nationalist party ...... Gynandra can create.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »

Author Post
Possible reasons-

- personal: election, case
- debate going on in the party
- dont wanting to take back support after rpp and uml took back cause it would look like they are following them
- raw, cia got them or some of them
मैले चाही चितवनको उपनिर्बाचनलाई ध्यानमा राखेर यो निर्णय लिएको होला भनि अन्दाज गरेको छु l

तर राष्ट्रपतीको मतदानको समयमा त एउटा कित्तामा उभिनै पर्छ होला फेरी l

:) :)
रास्वपाले आफ्नो समर्थन कायम राख्नुलाई सर्बसाधारणले कुन अर्थमा बुझ्ने ?

शंका गर्ने ठाउँ प्रशस्त देखियो
छोटो समय सरकारमा रहँदाका मेरा बुझाइहरु .....,
- कर्मचारीले नेता भन्दा नेताले कर्मचारी बिगारेको रहेछ |
- देश आर्थिक र भूराजनीतिक दृष्टिबाट भयानक चेपुवामा छ|
- नागरिक समाज आवश्यकता भन्दा धेरै नकारात्मक रहेछ|
- देश बनाउन नसकीने र नबन्ने रहेनछ|
बनाउन सकिन्छ र बन्छ|- Rajendra Lingden

Right party/ies with majority can easily Build Nepal. It is easy for sh!t hole like Nepal to take economy to 5-10lakh per capita. People are scared of India, but I believe we can tame India like some stray dog.

I know how- cause I am SECOND TO GOD!
I dont expect them to read my advice. But still I post these advice just for formality. So that I can say- I told you so- in future.

Those who cant do good job should be replaced in election.

Only one minister has implemented my advice (could be just a coincident, though). Last time mahat became finance minister- he asked for advice from public- I advised him to start relocating families from hopeless places as a test project. And he did put it in his budget.

And regarding RPP, they talk about good governance and avoiding corruption, building Nepal. And since, Lingden is new, so let's give him benefit of doubt till proven otherwise.
Do you think he is on this chair to do these things ? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hydro Minister from RPP should do following asap too:

1: Build Nepal China transmission line.

2: Ask China to build reservoir based hydro power on top of different rivers (as high stream as possible)- with capacity of 25-50mw each and total capacity of 1000mw that can hold water enough for 3 month which should be completed within 3-8 year. Start from Upper tamakoshi.
Possibility of Revolution during early election has increased.
twitter.com/i/status/1603201023509602305

- I dont like this guy. This guy is open anti nepal and raw agent.

But he could be correct.

Circumstantial evidence:

1: No politician has more supporter in social media and media than Gangan and kp oli (prachanda/bahuram used to have too). We know, how KP oli bought all those jholes in media and social media. How did Gangan managed those. One is raw/cia, and this dalal in the video gave another reason.

2: I have been saying- dalal/ghusya/criminal/jhole/alchin dont like share market. And Gangan never supported share market, people related to share market dont know that. Turned out, he is a gangster, he run criminal gan.

3: During previous election, Gangan threaten to take care of people, which is in video record. This does make sense that he has illegal relation with sand mafia.

4: All student leaders were gunda, and are gunda. Seems like Gangan is still a gunda, remember- he made a loud noise twice- once during ghaite and another during mcc.

5:

Gangan is not a good person. Country/economy/share market will suffer.

Media been presenting Golden boy Wagle as economic expert. I am second to god of economics, and I find no such thing in that golden boy. His relation with Gangan is the proof that he is fake and promoted by Gangan's media team.
नेकपा एसमा प्रवेशपछि पत्रकारसँग मनाङे : म स्कुल आएको हो र सिक्नलाई ?

Manange is our hope.

He should become PM and gas all dalal and corrupt politicians and bureaucracy and business houses and civil society and media ....
This is -2of3- thread I started to push for revolution.

If ghanti and halo dont win at least one direct seat, it will be tragic for all of us.
There are many jholes and jholes in media close to criminal politicians and member of party.

Only this time, in this election, I realized, all of them support their malike only after getting paid, if they are not paid- they dont come out supporting their malik.

On the other hand, free people, they are freely promoting new ones. In local election they helped balen, today, they been helping new ones.
How many would get caught, today and tomorrow, while giving 'money or goods for vote'?

Last time, gagan was caught too :mrgreen:

Take money (which is paap), and to wash your paap, Vote right!

VOTE RIGHT!
During last election, KP Oli became very popular cause of- economic crisis, share market crash, banking crisis, dalali, corruption etc during sherbahadur/prachanda's govt.

History is not just repeating, it has got worst.

This time also, those running govt are same- economy has crashed, share market also has crashed, banking crisis, corruption and same dalali....

I used to like bishow prakash from dalal congress until few days ago after his interview:
- He said, his party govt have equal relation with all countries that is why their govt signed 'belt and road deal with china'.
- then patrakar asked, 'then where is chinese project?'. His response was 'those projects are not in Nepal's interest."

So he/dalal congress is saying- nepal china rail, nepal china transmission are not in Nepal's interest. Or he is saying, its not in india's interest.

Giving vote to dalal congress, maoist means- passing spp (something like that) after MCC, giving citizenship to more indians (this thing wont solve till india takes over nepal), destroying- economy, share market, banking etc, corruption, dalali and many more.

VOTE RIGHT! Let's not repeat old mistake. If only mistake is in our fate, then, let's make a new mistake.
UML says they have 7lakh members (which i doubt), so total cadres of all party could be 20-25 lakh. If just 25% of those put country above their politician, peaceful revolution would become easy.

Kp oli disrespected supporter few days ago. Independent party should ask those to vote for GHANTI to punish kp oli. There could be few lakh of them.

Months back, Sher bahadur humiliated NC politician who criticized him and said 'gaya ra afi chunab jita ra dekha'. Their arrogance will pay big in this election.

I believe in sign. Sher bahadur always win elections (national as well as party's). And when he wins, country always loses (gynandra's coup, blockade surrendering, economic crisis, share market crisis, banking crisis) and his party also always loses- previous times.

So this time too history could repeat.
स्वर्णिम वाग्ले भन्छन्मु,'लुकको म्यासिभ रिफर्मका लागि बुझेका अर्थमन्त्री र गभर्नर चाहिन्छ'

- He was in power 5 year back, we had similar problem- he said nothing, forget about him giving solution.

- Today also, he is in influencing position but no solution or hardly talked about problems. Now he is so desperate, due to election, he is talking garbage.

Media made golden boy- tell you some secret about politics- during election, those in power should talk about what they did not what they will be doing (you tell what you will be doing only when you already achieved your past promise) (CIA found a secret about Nepal- give agent job in world bank, UN for a few days or year and used media to make that guy hero- that CIA guy becomes hero in your victim country).

If you listen closely this golden boy's speech- he is saying, problems we are facing are impossible to solve. Nepal should not he developed.

He is saying, our problem is import. Reality is our problem is export. We hardly import anything which are not basics.

He is not talking about reducing tax. Why did not your party reduce tax 25 year back, why your party did not decrease tax during last two budget? Election desperation???

VOTE RIGHT! New ones will increase export, new ones will reduce tax, new ones will create job, new ones will increase economy. Too late for old parties and politicians.
We need to defeat as many known ghusya, dalal, incompetent as possible.

In kathmandu-1:

I would like to suggest RPP to offer upper house post to kharel to take back is candidacy and support mishra.

I would like to suggest Independent party to offer to take back candidacies of bum (other one in jhapa) and support mishra and Linden in exchange for RPP taking back 5 candidacies and support Independent party's 5 candidates in their place.

In election winning is important and you have to use legal tricks/deals.

We have 9 days remain.
Youth are the only hope in Nepali politics.

Have you noticed those old jholes in media, social media- for 4year11month, they keep on telling you how government /politicians are criminals, ghusya, dalal, incompetent and in the final one month, they tell you to vote for same criminals, ghusya, dalal.

But why????

sati ko sarap
Hari Dhakal needs to win for our economy cause there is not even an average economist in independent party.

Hari Dhakal needs to win to protect Balen for next 4 year.

Hari Dhakal needs to win for Share market.

Somebody tell voters of Chitwan, if congress candidate wins:

- Sher bahaudur's wife will become pm and sell nepal, give citizenship to indians, pass worst deal than mcc, loot, destroy nepal, there will not left nepal....

- Chaudary will become pm and sell nepal, give citizenship to indians, pass worst deal than mcc, loot, destroy nepal, there will not left nepal....

- Baburam will beecom president and sell nepal, give citizenship to indians, pass worst deal than mcc, loot, destroy nepal, there will not left nepal ....

- Tell people, they are paying 18% interest cause of this guy

- Tell people, their business is bankrupt cause of this guy

- Tell people, this guy is just a doggo of sher bahadur's wife

- Tell people, this guy is corrupt, crook, incompetent, dumb

- Tell people, their share investment has collapsed cause of this guy

- Tell people, economic problem, share market crash, liquidity crisis, 18% interest rate will remain for next 5 year if he wins.

Somebody tell voters of Chitwan, UML candidate is:

- Madhav nepal's agent who betrayed kp oli (to oli cadres)

- He has become kp oli's doggo (to anti kp oli)

- He ate party at indian embassy and is raw agent

- Tell voters, he said, Nepal should become india's raiti

HARI DHAKAL must win.
आधा दर्जन ब्रोकरको बन्धकमा स्टक एक्सचेन्ज र ब्रोकर लाइसेन्स
capitalnepal.com/news/0611710223

Share investors voting for nc and maoist is a crime.

And also ask, why always bahun??

I believe, in Nepal, around 50% bahun family is involved with one or another party (my guess). Ask Why?

VOTE RIGHT! Nepal is in last stage.
No two person think a like.

You only start to hate the other person only if that person crosses your red line. You should not hate other person just cause you two disagree.

Independent party's manifesto does not address current problems and its solutions. For me, there is only one reason left to vote for independent party and that is- I dont want to vote for commies and congress.

We have 2 week left, hope Independent party address their weakness in their election manifesto and bring in people who understands economics (not a single person whom we have seen on media understands economics in Nepal) and promote primary system, no vote option, recall and referendum.

I have been telling independent party to talk about addressing current economic problems. They did not listen- now gagan thapa and baburam's daughter are talking about this issue.

Last time, ram saran mahat became finance minister, he asked public to send advise for budget.

I am not sure, if it was a co incident or he really read my advice and worked on it- he started relocation of family from remote place to easy access area as a trial, just like I advised (at least it was in his budget). Too bad, that project did not went into full implementation.

Today, some parties have added this into their election white paper.
You mention two type of agendas when publishing election manifesto.

1: That attracts voter
2: That address current problems/that bring radical change to the society.

Independent party: To attract voters, they were support to focus on in their election manifesto- primary system, re call, no vote option etc.... but instead (i read in media) they said- they will make upper house leader v president. It is right thing to do, but this wont lead to radical change (so, not need to waste time in election white paper). This may save few crore, but wont help in bringing rule of law, good governance.

Their 23 point agenda dont address current problems or bring enough radical change to the society.

It looks like, Independent party dont have good economist or person with business background in their team.

Now, only reason left for me to vote for independent party is, I dont want to vote for communists, congress.

For weeks, I kept on giving/repeating them advice regarding economics and also changes needed for our politics (that attracts voters) like primary system, which are their own party agendas too.

They need to bring in right advisers, asap.
Main economic problem Nepal been facing (since ever) are- lack of export, policy stability (and right policy), bureaucracy always trying to destroy share market.

Sad independent party's 23 first page points is not addressing those. Fix those and Nepal's economy can easily reach Russian level not just srilankan level.
During local election, In NC, some individuals who won least election did not get ticket cause of corruption (probably, nc's policy is 20% ghus, but they took 50% ghus). And they took part as an independent candidate and amazingly won.
Guess how they won? With the support of maoist? Maoist double crossed NC. Some may say, some NC did not give vote to maoist's joint candidate so this is normal. Actually, this is not normal.

From NC, those who did not want to vote maoist did not vote maoist, but in above case, maoist central leader helped NC rebel candidate. Prachanda must have been involved.

Till now, RPP's govt program is the best.

When is Independent party's paper gonna be released?

Independent party's some of the economy policies should be:

1: All current fiscal and monitory problem has been created due to lack of export so they would celebrate 10 year of export decade. And with in 10 year, export will be matched with import value. Tourism would be focused to create job and bring in foreign currency.

2: They would draft monetary policy guidance to keep monetary policy stable and effective and try to follow free economy to the max.

3: Share market would be made free, free from manipulation from bureaucracy too. Govt would protect if there is unnecessary crash.

4: Cost of production would be reduced, productivity will be increased, production will be increased, food import and export will be matched. All rice farming will use world's best technology within 5 year and farmers will be made crorepatis through high productivity. International doing business index will be improved drastically.

5: Tax will be reduced, multiple VAT rates will be introduced, unnecessary govt tax will be stopped, govt expenses will be reduced drastically.

6: Treasury department will be added to manage- capital, forex, valuable metal, share market, bond market considering inflation and growth.

7: Govt schools and hospitals will compete with private ones. And give very good second options to public from private ones.

8: Skill training will be focused and improved drastically.

9: NO stone will be left unturned in economy policy, economic sector.

(In above- monetary policy guidance, 3, 4 and international doing business index, reduction of govt expenses, 6 and 9 covers vast aspect of economic policies and actions)

Independent party needs to be vocal to get maximum votes. Current approach would only secure half the potential vote. Tell people about primaries system, no vote system, re call and above economic agendas and introduction of referendum system.
नेकपा एसको घोषणापत्र: कर तिरेको आधारमा स्वास्थ्य बीमादेखि मिलोमतोमा ठेक्का दिने कार्य नियन्त्रणसम्म

राप्रपाको घोषणापत्र: नेता, कर्मचारीको सम्पत्ति छानबिनदेखि पुँजी बजारमा विदेशी लगानी भित्र्याउनेसम्म

नेकपा एकीकृत समाजवादीको घोषणा पत्र: 'घरघरमा बिजुली-जनजनमा शेयर' नीति

राप्रपाको घोषणापत्र: प्रत्यक्ष निर्वाचित कार्यकारी प्रधानमन्त्री, प्रदेश खारेजीदेखी पूर्ण समानुपातिक संसदसम्म

Policy of RPP and nekapa(A) are 10000 times revolutionary than policy of NC drafted by golden boy economic expert (as per media).

NC policy dont even see current problems, it will create inflation, increase unemployment, fiscal and monetary crisis, bad for share market and many many more.

Till now, best for share market is RPP's policy.

Dont vote NC and Maoist if you care for economy and share market.

Independent party's some of the economy policies should be:

1: All current fiscal and monitory problem has been created due to lack of export so they would celebrate 10 year of export decade. And with in 10 year, export will be matched with import value. Tourism would be focused to create job and bring in foreign currency.

2: They would draft monetary policy guidance to keep monetary policy stable and effective and try to follow free economy to the max.

3: Share market would be made free, free from manipulation from bureaucracy too. Govt would protect if there is unnecessary crash.

4: Cost of production would be reduced, productivity will be increased, production will be increased, food import and export will be matched. All rice farming will use world's best technology within 5 year and farmers will be made crorepatis through high productivity. International doing business index will be improved drastically.

5: Tax will be reduced, multiple VAT rates will be introduced, unnecessary govt tax will be stopped, govt expenses will be reduced drastically.

6: Treasury department will be added to manage- capital, forex, valuable metal, share market, bond market considering inflation and growth.

7: Govt schools and hospitals will compete with private ones. And give very good second options to public from private ones.

8: Skill training will be focused and improved drastically.

9: NO stone will be left unturned in economy policy, economic sector.

(In above- monetary policy guidance, 3, 4 and international doing business index, reduction of govt expenses, 6 and 9 covers vast aspect of economic policies and actions)

Independent party needs to be vocal to get maximum votes. Current approach would only secure half the potential vote. Tell people about primaries system, no vote system, re call and above economic agendas.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub