Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Bit Coin

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
American business: The American crypto exchange Coinbase has blocked more than 25 thousand wallets associated with Russians. "Today, Coinbase blocks more than 25,000 wallets associated with Russian individuals or organizations," the company said.

I always new, crypto cant be trusted. Its CIA. Nothing based on internet,digital is safe.
Why Bit Coin looking more and more like CIA project?

US have been killing millions for less than BIT Coin. In the one hand, US looks to oppose Bit coin and in the other hand, every time there is news/fundamental that could crash Bit coin, some CIA assets/multinational announces that they are going to accept Bit coin or invest in Bit coin, then Bit coin starts to increase.

Russia banning Bit coin too. What happened? Found out, who that Satoshi is?

Digital Yuan.

- Just found out, Digital yuan is like cash but digital one. You need electronics to carry it. Not central control in exchange, but there must be someone watching.

Pro
- It's like currency.
- No need to spend money in printing.
- That's all.

Con
- I think, just like currency , each fraction (1/100 yuan) has its own number or code. If not, how are you going to track it.
Then comes threat, since, you dont need connection with the center or exchange or transfer.... what happens if others copy the code or number of each fraction and use it to buy things.

- If individual device/purse does not know the code/number of all fraction, then they can create unlimited fake currency.
- If individual device/purse has all information, they can create fake ones.

Without central control, it is highly likely fail.
Probably the biggest technology based ponzi scheme ever released if not CIA or Oil industry is not behind it.

How are they able to do what they have been able to do?

1: Cause it is based on high tech, those who invested in it believed in it.

2: Heavy investment needed, it uses a lot of electricity, which increased trust.

3: There is a limit of how much bit coin will be produced in life. In future, no new bit coin will be, what they like to call, mined.

4: They used the term mining, to compare it with gold mining. As if bit coin generating is mining!

5: During early trading, they themselves bought and sold and kept on increasing price, and the also must have paid higher price for bit coin outsiders owned. This is how, trading must have started.

6: Math is such that, in early days, a lot of bit coins was generated and as time passed little and little are generated. Meaning, early cost per bit coin generation cold be a few cent while current cost is about 5000$ and final ones may cost million to generate.
Even though, its public, during early days, hardly anybody cared so those behind the bit coin must have generated millions of bit coins whose cost was merely a few cents and today, it cost 5000$ around, to generate and market price is 9000$.

This is one of the biggest, game of this ponzi scheme. Those behind generate millions of coins at penny and later reduce the generation of future bit coin which would increase the cost of production per coin by thousands and some day million.

As per investor's mind, if it case 5000$ to generate bit coin, means, people think its price should be 5000$ and some day it will cost a million to generate one bit coin, and they would make idiot believe price of bit coin should be a million dollar.

That is why, I believe bit coin bug have been telling victims, some day its price will be a million dollar. This is brilliant strategy.

I repeat again, a million dollar per bit coin, they tell potential victims. The one of two biggest marketing propaganda, another one is transfer of fund who cant transfer legally.

One of the marketing logic they been using is, fiat currency printing is unlimited while bit coin availability will be limited.

My sh!t is also limited, only I can produce my sh!t. :mrgreen:

Bit coin has been used by criminals to evade legal transfer of money outside their border. I believe if CIA created it- they use it to transfer fund, pull in cash which they spread all over the world now they are about to be in deep sh!t very soon, give bit coin and collect dollar. Some day, world may declare it illegal and when its price crash, those brokers who been selling bit coin may go to jail under selling ponzi scheme.

US has printed about 1.5 trillion dollar, most of which is outside US, market cap of bit coin is 175 billion dollar. Total valuation of bit coin type crypto is a lot more. Through this ponzi, they can bring in a lot of those dollar spread all over the world.

(I have never heard, or read what I said about conspiracy behind the bit coin. If turned out to be true, remember I said it first, a nepali said it first. Buddha was born 2500 year back, and I am alive. No body lives for ever, so better utilize my ability while I am alive and generous)
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:51 pm. »
Self-proclaimed #SatoshiNakamoto sued for swindling $5 billion in #bitcoin
S. Korean official in charge of cryptocurrency crackdown found dead

-this is the difference between countries whose citizens have hard work wealth (korea) and who has loot wealth (nepal).

Nepalese lost half of their wealth due to manipulation of Nepse and still they are not angry. and when korean lost half of their wealth in stupid gambling (bit coin), they made somebody pay the price.
No going village no asking road. :mrgreen:
Dogecoin, cryptocurrency set up as joke, now valued at nearly $2bn
https://www.rt.com/business/415272-dogecoin-crypto-worth-2-billion/
When BIT Coin crashed, they suspended traders says BBC's scroll.

And our, self pretended civilized ones say, NEPSE gaining and crashing is normal?
Bit Coin has crashed and could soon go bust. Took weeks to reach 2000 but came down to 1200 over night.

How many in Nepal, who calls Share market- Gambling- Bought Bit Coin????

when It go bust, many could go to jail. Oli and team should keep an eye on Bit Coin Investigation and learn how they investigate and send people jail.

Manipulator, fraud in NEPSE should be treated like similar- NRB, SEBON, NEPSE, Finance minister, media, criminal investors/traders etc.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub