Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2

Author Post
While watching hollywood, women say, they want man who has following characters to be their partner-
- intelligent
- successful
- dignity
- high goal

Wonder what kind of a partner, women/girls in Nepal pray for with mahadev?
- loser
- pakhe
- tapare
- dalal
- 8 classe
- ghusya
- murkha
- rapist

I am shocked, patrakar/neta/bureaucrat bahun do get wife in Nepal.

Here comes,
In Nepal, when most of the women marries or start a relationship with male with above character, they suffer.

And, when most of the women in Nepal suffer, they dont fight the suffering or sufferer. Do you know what they do? They try to destroy life of other women, including talking behind their back.

And turn Nepal, Nepali society into hell.

When fake news publish about suffering of women in Nepal- majority dont give a damn. Those who act as if they care are rapist and neta/dollar badi (who are also rapist). Majority dont care cause, they all have dealt with women.

There are fake news like, a girl is taken into a hotel and raped her. Many may be thinking, how were they able to take her into a hotel forcefully hiding from others. And was she a friend with rapists.

I again have said something huge.

Now.

PROVE ME WRONG.
कामै नगरी ९२ करोड रुपैयाँ हत्याउन सुबिसुको 'गेमप्लान'

Making money by working hard. by taking 13 crore loan is crime in bahunbad.

Looting Nepal, Raping Nepal is not crime in bahunbad.

Do you know, why bahunbad keeps on attacking share market?

If you want to start some industry, even if you dont have plane of committing crime, you still have to pay hapta to bahunbad.

But in share market, no body pays hapta to bahunbad.

So bahunbad is thinking, """"malai hapta na bujai kamaune, talai dekhauchu......."""""

This is why, bahuns especially in media, nrb, sebon, finance ministry, other bahuns too cant tolerate bull.

bahunbad=raping nepal is ok, but saying bahunbad rape nepal is bad (one of many bahunbad)

PROVE ME WRONG.
Bad people are every where, that is why not 100% are bahuns.

Few months ago, Bahuns doggie/wh0re of UML published doggie/wh0re of NC in social media. After counting the name, 70/80% are bahun.

At first I was shocked that my guess turned out to be highly accurate. No wonder, I am second to GOD.

""""you are wrong everywhere pasa"""""" .... your lack of understanding about what I am saying does not make me wrong.

I repeat, PROVE ME WRONG. This is very important issue. If I am wrong, I should stop saying what I have been saying, If I am correct, bahuns will suck blood of Nepal till there is single drop of blood left. No Nepal will be left. Pashupati Nath wont be able to save Nepal any more.

Latest hard topic ----------------- "If we throw all those- who has hardly anything to do with share market- who clap non stop when share market crashes, into trishuli. 70 to 80% are going to be bahun.""""""'"

Why dont you count the no of those who enjoy, clap, laugh, talk bad about share market, support destroying share market in the media and social media and prove me wrong.

My challenge to all critic. I am challenging with number. Proving me wrong would be pretty easy.
Good and bad peoples are everywhere not only in one community. If you tell me your community, I can show you how many of them are bad.....

But you/we shouldn't blame the community because of some idiots...

Except on MNBBL, you are wrong everywhere pasa :D :D :D :D
PROVE ME WRONG.
You are sounding like Hitler now. Stop blaming bahun and do your homework properly....

I thought you were a decent human being but turns out i m wrong.

Can you please tell me how do you get that number? Do you even have bahun friends? Or are you keeping them away... must be

:x Cant help when false ideology wins over humanity.

stop assuming( *** of you and me) and discriminating people
If we put in line of corrupts in tudikhel and shoot them. 70 to 80% of them are going to be bahun.

If we hang all the dalals (both domestic and foreign). 70 to 80% of them are going to be bahun.

If we burn all those, who dont return the money they borrow. 70 to 80% are going to be bahun.

If we throw all those- who has hardly anything to do with share market- who clap non stop when share market crashes, into trishuli. 70 to 80% are going to be bahun.

Remember, population of bahun is just 10%.

I, the greatest mind ever walked on the earth AKA 'second to GOD' say, we are 1000 year too late in making decision about bahun.

Please somebody, let me know, when those who clap when share market crashes, when their children die ....... I would like to celebrate loudly in public.

When My wealth is destroyed, they celebrate. Why cant I celebrate when their children die?????

(Almost all people, who know me calls me a descent person. It is true, but I have a red line, and when someone crosses, all gloves are off. Then there is no limit I wont cross. I am physically, mentally, financially capable to deal with them)

When my wealth is destroyed, they gain nothing, But when their children die, it helps in slowing down global warming. Even better, it will save my tax Rs from govt spending on those losers' children in the name of scholarship or grant.

No body gains when my wealth is reduced, and still they are happy. Why? cause they are losers.

It amazing, they dont have problem when bureaucracy, politician loots 10s of billions every year and become rich, but they have problem when somebody makes good money legally. Why? cause those losers can never success in life legally, so they are jealous of honest success people. But they are not jealous of crooks, cause they think, if they get a chance, they could become arab pati looting, raping Nepal too just like politicians and bureaucracy and crook business men.

I create dozens of jobs directly. What is the contribution of them towards Nepal society other than dalali and wasting my tax money????

I would like all good investor to respond strongly to all those who show pleasure when share market crashes. And to those media who are always negative about share market. When you are born in a man's body, act like one. All gloves should be off while dealing with them.
Different day, same sh!t.

Page: < 1 2

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub