ShareSansar Main Page

Liquidity update

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5

Author Post
From 9-10

Deposit Up 0

Lending UP 3 billion

INFRA listing 3+ arab bond in UK. I think, NRB gave them right to collect .6 or 1 or 2 times from foreigner. Which would be 12 to 40 billion. So, liquidity will be plenty for 5/7 year.
From 7-9

Deposit Up 3 Billion

Loan Up 10 Billion

Total Liquidity available= {80% of (4336+950)-3841} {80% of(total deposit+Capital+Reserve)-total lending}
=(80% of 5286-3841)
=4229-3841
=388 Billion

Now I am confused. Where 66 billion liquidity fake news been spreading came from.

I guessed capital and reserve of BFIs to be 550 but some NRB official in an interview said 950.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:20 pm. »
From 5-7

Deposit down by 6 billion (wonder if any thing got to do with 12 billion treasury auction)

Loan up by 9 billion

Base rate of banks down significantly. I thought it will be down little by little due to renewal of 10-14% FD from the past.
From 4-5

Deposit UP 4 billion

Lending UP 4 billion

So called experts kept on calling for months that there is enough liquidity for X period, but, how come deposit keeps on increasing while BFIs kept on giving loan. Where would the loan money goes after lending and Where is this new deposit coming from? Does NRB kept on printing money just like in US of A? :mrgreen:
Floor Scenario,

Some of the Commercial banks on my access are reluctant to add even a DOT on existing FD interest rate, which probably means there are abundancy of liquidity or no need of excess liquidity to fulfill there existing business.
Good for stock market.

But whimsical investors are creating imaginary liquidity crisis which is used by tactful players to direct market in there favour.
From 3 to 4

Deposit up 3 billion

Loan Up 6 billion
From 2 to 3.

Deposit Up by 4 billion.

Loan up by 5 billion.
From 1 to 2

Deposit up by 2

Loan up by 2
O no. from 28-1

Liquidity fall by 1 billion in 5200 billion assets. (that's sarcasm btch)

Loan increased by 5 billion.

Wanna know a great news- If I am able to read NRB document- more than 70 billion of Treasury bill will be matured in around coming one month.
And there are 10s of billions of one year Treasury bill, which will mature next year.

Now tell me, sarba gyani tapare barking in the media, where is LIQUIDITY CRISIS?

NRB has sent about 600 billion in cash into the market. 10s of billions, 70 billion in 600 billion is huge. Your pakhe brain wont understand.

I can talk big, cause I am the only one in the whole universe who predicted last Liquidity crisis months before it started. And I also predicted end of liquidity a few years before liquidity eased. And I also analyzed the reason behind both of them. Now I am saying, there wont be problem in liquidity for another at least 3/4 year.

Who gave you tapare right to talk something beyond your aukat.

I happen to be SECOND TO GOD. Who the fk are you?
CURSE TO THIS NATION == INABILITY OF THE GOVT TO SPEND

ARABS OF MONEY IN TREASURY PULLED BY TAX ==== BUT GOVT CAN NEVER SPEND

LIQUIDITY IS FAIRLY AT EASE === WUD HAVE BEEN EXCEEDINGLY EASE SITUATION IF GIVT SPENDS ON TIME

THIS IS 6TH YEAR IN A ROW THAT GOVT HAS AGAIN CEASED TO SPEND

WE DONT NEED FEDERALISM WHERE CURRENT EXPENSE IS MORE

WE NEED GOVT TO SPEND RIGHTFULLY ON TIME

.......BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
From 26 to 28:

- Deposit increased by 5 billion.

- Loan increased by 7 billion.

Its like pigeon business. You sell it and it will return back to you. Again sell it. :mrgreen:

Loan interest at 7% is too low. It needs to increase to 9-10%.

Loan at Base rate is not good for business as well as for the economy. What happens if every body starts to sell their product and service at cost price. Who is going to pay tax? Who will become new investor? Then people start to loose job and weak link i.e. poor will die first.
Deposit increased from 25 to 26 by 3 billion

Loan increased by 5 billion, so BS up extra by 2.5 crore.

Interbank interest- 0.46 (isnot that super low for a country like Nepal).
Deposit increased from 24 to 25 by 9 billion.

Lending increased by 6 billion in a day. (BFIs BS up by 3 crore in a day).

Last week, some tapare, in criminal ran media, were spreading panic that deposit decreased by 10 billion.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Pujari calling those in power/royals as GOD is dalali and calling themselves second to god is threatening the society.

If you do research among two characters:

A- Pujari

B- Non pujari individual

If both been committing similar sin, GOD punishes A with far worse consequence than B.

NEVER HARM GOOD PEOPLE!
Second to GOD are PUJARI Rising Sun ji
and they are WRONG NUMBERs :mrgreen: (from bollywood movie PK)
You are challenging second to GOD, Dubosi ji. :mrgreen:

200-300 billion liquidity is enough to give 1400-2100 billion loan which is enough for years.

If you want to lean more, search "What is Bank", "liquidity crisis past vs present" etc in this forum. (If it is not enough, I can explain).

For quick memory, during last 5 year, for 3/4 year, BFIs only had 30/40 billion liquidity and still they kept on giving 300/350 billion loan every year.
200 - 300 billion of liquidity is enough for at least a year,

(if this data is real :mrgreen: )
This thread is failed from the beginning. They are trying to manipulate the market using manipulated liquidity news. I wanted to update close possible no. But ...... many thanks those clown running the circus. Cant even provide easiest data to tax payer.

The CCD ratio they have given dont present real CCD ratio.

The liquidity position of BFIs is 90 billion.

NRB has 50 billion from reverse repo.

NRB sold 250 billion worth of treasury and bonds. Dont know how much have been matured or spent by govt.

Govt has X amount from revenue and loan.

My guess, like before, 200 - 300 billion in liquidity enough to lend 1400 - 2100 billion loan.
As of 2/22

Deposit- 4300 billion appx
Capital & Reserve- 550 appx
CCD ratio- 76.18

Liquidity available: 4850*3.82= 185 Billion

(Note: I dont know, if CCD ratio is including reverse repo or not, if not then possible liquidity available in BFIs is far more than 185 billion. And there are more liquidity with Govt- unspent revenue and borrowings).

As per my analysis, from 185 Billion, BFIs can lend approx 1300 Billion.

(Note: Due to corona, NRB is letting BFIs lend 2/3% more from CCD ratio.)

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub