Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

MNBBL club

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 11 12 13 14 15

Author Post
The Rising Sun ji, we move amidst the uncertainties. No one can precisely tell the last date. Did you purposely ask me this question? :shock:

Anyways, let me put this way. Soldiers charge first, followed by dark horses, then elephants come.

PRVU, KBL, NICA, NMB, SRBL
SBL, PCBL, MNBBL
NIB, NABIL, MFIs

I hope you already knew this.
At this time, I am fishing in Prvu. When is the last date to invest in MNBBL for long term, I already have a lot want to add 20% more for long term- The futurist ji.
Somebody ji, be glad that MNBBL hasn't changed its gears. Add some while you have time.
MNBBL's time will come, very soon.
Best Dev Bank
So far MNBBL havent took its pace in price compare to other banks.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I just entered into this club. Hope for the best.
Well I m in this club as well
N I believe its a good place to hang out
MNBBL is a good stock for the portfolio
If banks increase for a few day, then dev bank's time may come.
right time to add MNBBL ?
As per Sharesansar research- MNBBL grew 1600% during last 5 year.

I believe, MNBBL will grow more than 1600% in next 5 year. Cause economic activity will increase in Nepal.

Dont hate me if MNBBL grows just 1599% in next 5 year :mrgreen:

Invest in MNBBL at right time. Only god knows, when that right time may be, by the way :twisted:
meroprofit ji, When NEPSE was around 1300 before it crashed below 1200, I changed most of my banks, hydro and insurance and micro into MNBBL, At time, my portfolio had more than 50% of MNBBL. Mnbbl price crashed but those companies I sold crashed even more. That time, my investment in dev banks was more than 80%.

Last sunday, I managed good cash and added banks, hydro, insurance and some micro. Today, MNBBL's portion could be around 40% and dev banks' 65%.

I was able to buy back banks, hydro, insurance and micro at lower than I sold at.

I am looking for cash and want to make my portfolio balanced.

MNBBL- 30-35%
dev banks- 50%
rest-50%

meroprofit ji, new boy ji- good luck. Future looks great.
Why should world take me/my prediction seriously??? Cause my past predictions. An example-

+++++============+++++++++==============

Wow, The Scarecrow ji. EPS and growth are not the real indicator we should look - which are great in this liquidity crisis and interest rate chaos.

The real indicator is deposit. When liquidity crisis and interest rate chaos are solved, with in 1 year, EPS could grow by around 50% + there will be business growth as well.

----------- my post from the past--------

The Rising Sun
#27 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:00 pm

Close your eyes and put all your money on muktinath.

- before 2.5 billion capital, muktinath used to be no 1.

- After 2.5 billion capital, muktinath has become god of NEPse.

- Muktinath is more likely to increase capital on its own, right and BOnus, or acquire small development bank.

- If time frame is 2 year, EPS will be 20, and IF time is 5yr, then EPS will be 50+

- Comparing to EVEREST Bank or SCB, whether 2 yr or 5 yr, IF everest/SCB raise capital on is own, its EPS will crash to around 25% and they will be kicked out from top 5 position for ever. So to maintain high EPS they have to acquire other companies, many many companies, and then their promoters will loose power.

That is not the case with Muktinath cause growth of muktinath is around 40 while EVerest and sCb's growth is 8-10%.

- Muktinath's growth will be even higher, cause, from now on, they can expand from 10 district to 70+ district.

-This is one stupidity going on with investors. They are comparing capital of muktinath with one district or single branch development bank. Today muktinath covers 10 district, in future, when it covers 70+ district it will need 5 billion capital. And 95% one district bank will never become national level unless they go for merger.

WHICH MAKES MUKTINATH GOD OF NEPSE.

PS- Everest's price has already inceased 20% while muktinath's price just increased 5%. Before other investors realize this fact, collect muktinath. :'(

No 2 company: Nabil, prime, purnima dev, some dev banks.... those companies that could be acquired by high profit growing banks.

3: NIB, everest, siddhartha, himalayan, sanima, sangrila dev, other dev banks, those companies that could be acquired by banks like ebl.

4:
============================

MNBBL has become huge part of my life.

-------------------------------------------------------

This is how we predict Deepak ji, if you are reading this post.

I predicted 20 EPS when MNBBL raise its capital and that was during 2 qtr report. While many were predicting 12 eps.

I predicted 25 EPS of SCB/ebl, SCB's 2nd qtr eps is 25. ebl-28

--
Other prediction, I predicted price of sadbl to reach 600 when it was 350/400. and it did reach and others used to laugh when I made prediction.

Predictions others laughed at are-
Ngbbl- 1200- when it was 7/800
MNBBL-1600 - 6/700
NLIC- 2000 after fpo is listed- when at 4500

---------------------

Now its time to prove yourself by predicting high price of companies and 10% up circuit of next day--- Deepak ji and others. Help investor like me to make some money, wont you???

I made a lot of loss in trading during last 1.5 year (long term loss not included). its time to recover it and then start making profit.

May be I should have predicted 30 eps and it would have been 30

Next prediction, MNBBL will be 2500+ in 2 year if liquidity crisis is solved and NRN will enter (NRN will enter even without NRN law if there is online)

MNBBL will make us really rich. But when to start investing in MNBBL- from now, or after BFIs start to increase or after interest rate start to fall or after dev bank starts to announce max bonus???? only God knows or big daddy knows.

++++++++++================++++++========
i bought few today. lets see how it goes.
45% of my portfolio!
Capital 2.59 arab
Deposit 24 arab
EPS 22
Profit 42.7 crore
Growth 20%
Price 434
Branch Outlet 74
No of Staffs 836
No of Accounts 568401
2074/75, 3rd qtr
2018/4/18