Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

3800-5000 by Dashain

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > »

Author Post
नेपालमै पहिलो पटक एनआरएनले डलरमा आइपिओ ल्याउँदै, बिदेशमा १० लाख डिम्याट खाेल्ने अभियान शुरू

डिम्याट खाेल्न नौ वटा बैकसँग संघले कुराकानी गरिसकेको छ| नेपाली बैंकहरुले विश्वभर डिम्याट खाता खोल्ने सुबिधा उपलब्ध गराउने छन्|

At least few more lakh dmat will be opened through this project. And secondary market will get few lakh more investors, and NEPSE will be free from current brain less buddas and bfis interest.

Majority of the world have very low interest so we will benefit.
There were some in NRB at higher post, who could not digest when NEPSE was increasing.

Where are those !#$!@# choro when NEPSE is crashing. #!$!$ tapare haru

We need Hitler and his Gas Chamber.
1.6 billion in 2 hour, that's very low.

Now, we need demand and then rocket.

५० रुपैयाँ बोकेर काठमाडौं आएका बमबहादुर मिश्र: पत्रिका बेच्ने हकरदेखि डेपुटी गभर्नरसम्म

- Now we shall find out, if his aukat is hawker or d governor. :mrgreen:
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:03 pm. »
Once NEPSE stabilize, Dev banks looks like it will go boom boom.

Selling pressure seems decreasing and most of big brokers have bought more than sold. So NEPSE may stabilize tomorrow or the next day. My guess.

Happy B'day Sharesansar.

Sharesansar may have created the most valuable forum in Nepal if not in the world.
Aja dev bank ma kahe hola jasto cha

Something cooking in MNBBL
I didnot miss to add yesterday...

For Rising Sun Sake, MNBBL get close to 600s soon..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So, was my yesterday buy of MNBBL lowest?

Why when going down, MNBBL went down more than NEPSE average and when going up, MNBBL went up less than NEPSE average?????

Those big players are unlike what they grew up hearing from their mother- "you are beautiful, you are the best"... you idiots are neither beautiful nor best, you are just dumb individual with a lot of money.
Dinasour was powerful until human came to existence. Feelings, desire, symapthy has its own place and that is on making romantic movies, in finance (if one is least educated) there is gain and risk. People do get lucky, get info from malpractices but not everyday.
So when you are taught flying, instructor will also teach you to land else either you get lucky or not.

PS: Foolishness has no limit
@rising ji, most newcomers i know have seen profits only and once they start seeing continiuos red, they jump off the ship and wait for green.
i have a close friend who works in higher post of pokhara finance, once he became naughty so that he had to vdrl test .......after looking at the report of vdrl test the doctor said "Your report is okey"
but u r very nervous.......n at last he said Ga**** main dum nahi hain to ghar ke bahar naughty kam mat karo.......
that was a real incident
so in the stock market also we sould have gut
One of the main reason human still exists in this planet is we ACCEPT we are unsure, we are unsure of speed so we drive slow, we are unsure of tomorrow so we do savings, we are unsure of ourself so we study & gain knowledge.

Same holds true for share market. I have small pool of money for share market and I did offload coz my share did hit my low stop price so does that makes me inexperienced? yes but that also makes me disciplined. I ACCEPT my loss and respect market which I am unsure about.
Somebody ji, most of the newcomers I know, dont sell share in loss. And they get too greedy when in profit.

As far as I know about investors, those who sell in panic are like "kukur batho bhaya pachi gu khancha" like KP ba :mrgreen:

There was in media- when NEPSE saw 7-10 billion daily trading- that money entered in trading was just around 25 crore and rest is swapping.

I believe, a lot of those who have been selling during last few days are just selling, not swapping. Meaning, they must have sold more than 5 billion of shares. And some have already absorbed that shares. If it goes on for sometime, they will be out of shares and a lot of money in hand.

When that money returns into market ............ boom boom. They will have to buy at much higher price. They wont be able to invest more than just a little at low.
Tomorrow will be a deciding factor for many...

If tomorrow also Heavy RED, all inexperienced newcomers will sell and vanish.

Market ta namajale ghater po gayo ta.... Herda herdai bhauju randi bhane jasto ta hunna....
Nepali Congress' strategy is to support the existing govt without the presence in cabinet.....so we don't need to worry
Who will be those idiots who will be selling at low. At least 5 billion will be sold at low and will be complaining. There are few, I know who have more than once sold at low.

For me, I watch high like monkey watching banana, almost always. But I almost all the time, get to buy at low- most of the time, few and once- in huge quantity.

WHO IS GOING TO BE THE WINNER IN 'THE GAME OF LOSERS'? This time.
tapare le desh khayo

tapare le share market khandai cha

liquidity crisis ko halla garne sabai taparpe ho

If we dont take care of tapare, nothing in Nepal will be left.

GAS CHAMBER! ANY one
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:26 pm. »
@Somebody

In stock market,Nobody allow you to score GOAL in there post.

So if they play like MESSI, you play like CR7.
:mrgreen:
If referee wave RED card, you show them your GREEN card :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:34 am. »
MF not goona get me rich.

When there is RED, you all suppose to sell whatever you have and go hide in a cave..

Let the correction last for whole week, i am gonna add more..

Those scu. bags may have invested 25 billion and sold 2 billion recently. Just to buy back at low, with that 2 billion, they are spreading that the whole country is ending. .... Looks like NEPSE crashed more than they been wanting and worried they could loose 10 billion from remaining 23 billion.

If NEPSE crash to 2000, and if all company crash with similar rate, my bfis will come to 1200 level, while their over priced share will crash and still look over valued with already loosing 5 billion.

Dont burn the ship you are sailing in.
Dont think it will be up from tomorrow..

People are brainwashed that reinstatement of parliament is bad for stockmarket..

I am back into loss.......

What is the bottom of correction- Up from tomorrow? 2500? 2477????

In the past, biggest transaction used to happen in the last hour. Lately, it is happening in the first hour. Looks like that transaction is coming from US, Canada.

Tell those in US, $ is crashing, better buy Shares in Nepal.
Why transaction volume so low?

Big trying to flush out weak hand?
NTC & EBL both UP :mrgreen:

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub