Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Market Gossip

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... > »

Author Post
@Somebody
HBL and NIB merger highly possible by the end of this month.

HYDROPOWER will remain BULLISH in SHORT,MID & LONG TERM depending upone the particular script.
FINANCE is showing SHORT TERM bullish signal.

Possibility of LOCAL & REGIONAL lockdown/restriction in many places of Nepal by this weekend.
Probably it wont negatively IMPACT our CAPITAL MARKET.
Past experience of LOCKDOWN : Ultrashort term panic sell followed by BIG BULL.
We are expecting similar trend this time also.
"मे समय हुँ " So,Let समय tell the whole story.
NIB & HBL will happen soon and it will have a positive impact on the market

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Planning to exit MNBBL this week becoz despite good balance sheet, we can't see strength in its trend. Being a PULL BACK category of TRADER, finance sector is now at our RADAR. Looking for some ideal scripts in this sector to park amount booked last week and expecting at least 30% margin in a week period.
BNo. 35 starting to accumulate Nagarik Lagani Kosh. Auction ma 3,600 ko cutoff chha. Aba dherai ghatdaina. Hold is gold.
From today market may go up ...Those who are panic off possible lock down already sold their stocks, ab tauko samaune palo tiniharuko... ho....?????
In the SECOND WAVE of COVID, HYDRO is going to be the LEADER through out the difficult period and considered to be the SAFEST SECTOR if one choose the good and growing HYDROs in early phase of SECTORAL BIG BULL.
Already some of the GALs/GUYs made significant profit in few HYDROs. But dont buy artificially inflated scripts and RIGHT SHARE TRAP.
Citi Bank To Exit Consumer Banking In India
Also pulling out of Australia, Bahrain, China, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Poland, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.

How to interpret this move ? Retail banking in emerging nations are not beneficial to BIG banks from developed world or power politics ?

Future of Standard Chartered in Nepal ?
ILFCO micro CLBSL bhayeko barsau pachhi. ILFCO micro ko promoter share trading ma aayo. Congrats NEPSE.
@ rising sun
Because of some nuisance created by SASURA company, progress of BIG MERGER is halted for the time being.
thats why we are unable to reap significant profit in ultrashort period. Possibility of this merger is still there. We just have to wait some more time.

For the time being use your surplus capital to make some QUICKIE in selected HYDROs :mrgreen:
Rising sun ji, I can get fresh MNBBL anytime ;coz its price is not flying. But reluctant to add more in short term (I do have significant left over chunk for zero investment & aint going to sell it). Regarding fresh buy, if you are getting Deb for the same price why do you wanna ve Biddy.
Better will be to GO with the FLO :mrgreen:
Great news to all, including BFIs. This helps a lot in liquidity area by helping in balance of payment.

Congratulations to hydro investor, after this, they will make good money in 10 year. Till then join MNBBL. :mrgreen:

Tic Toc Dubosi ji. Why dont you just buy few thousand, if not more, of MNBBL. I bought your NIB, now you buy MNBBL. If sharesansar members dont have mnbbl and mnbbl go boom, there wont be too much fun.
Great
Nepal got a permission to PARTICIPATE IN INDIAN POWER EXPCHANGE.

One more good news for NEPALI HYDRPOWER COMPANIES
Banks whose exposure to risky sector is less definitely perform well this year. But those with high exposure in Hotel, Tourism, Aviation, Public Transport will suffer if LOCK-DOWN is imposed again.
Chutiya Ji,

My intention is not to HURT you. Its my GUT feeling which may not be correct. No one is RIGHT 100% of the timein stock market. You are the winner even if are 50% of the time correct.
You will realize the relevence of this particular post after 5 or 6 months. In the precent scenario, it may sound ODD to you. Look how the COVID is spreading in our community ? Reckless behaviour of general public is pushing the graph UP day by day. Schools have started reporting cases of COVID, hospital beds are gradually filled with COVID cases including ICU. After a month or more, we may see significant rise in number of TEST POSITIVE cases and proportionate increase in MORTALITY. Now tell me, in such scenario who has courage to run their business in FULL CAPACITY? Within few days of case/mortality overshoot, BRAVERY which people are showing now will vanish. Now tell me, which sector can BREATH easily in such circumstances and which other sectors have hard time? In share market prudent investors invest there HARD EARNED money looking at the future prospect. You are most well-come to share your alternative thought if you disagree with this post. Which sector do you think is best to invest now for mid to long term? Asking you because you are one of the SENIOR forum member with lot of experience which may be helpful for me and other naive investors.

Jay Hos
Dubosi jee logical lagthyo, yo hajur ko post dekhda dherai chitta dukhyo.
फेरी पनि LOCK-DOWN 2 दोहोरिएमा (जसको सम्भावना अहिलेको स्थिति हेर्दा देखिन्छ, number of daily cases in india is above 1.6 lakh and nepal above 500 with 13 death yeasterday ) सबैभन्दा सुरक्षित क्षेत्र HYDROPOWER नै हुनेछ किन भने HYDROPOWER को ब्यबसाय र आम्दानी LOCK-DOWN मा पनि रोकिदैन , अझ LOCK-DOWN को समयमा घट्ने ब्याजको कारण नाफामा उल्लेख्य सुधार हुने देखिन्छ / त्येसैले अहिलेको अबस्थामा UNDERVALUED HYDROPOWER र भबिस्यमा राम्रो प्रतिफल दिन सक्ने HYDROPOWER COMPANY हरु छानी छानी उठायमा छिटैनै राम्रो नाफा हुनसक्छ / LOCK-DOWN 2 येदि भयो भने 3rd Quarter रिपोर्ट बैंकले जस्तो निकाले पनि FINAL 4th Quarter रिपोर्ट खल्बलिने अवस्था बन्न सक्छ , किनभने ऋण तिर्न ग्राहकलाई LOCK-DOWNको अबस्था पक्कै पनि सहज हुनेछैन , त्येस्माथी पनि पोहोर साल को LOCK-DOWNको मार खेपेका ऋणीको अबस्था झनै नाजुक हुने हुनाले र राष्ट्र बैंकले दिएको छुट समय पनि चैत्र मसान्तमा धेरै को, केहि अति प्रभावितको असार मसान्तमा सकिने भएकोले ठुलो मात्रमा PROVISIONING गर्नपर्ने अवस्था आउन सक्छ / त्येसैले अबको दिनमा लगानी गर्दा यो कुराको ख्याल गर्न एकदमै जरुरि देखिन्छ / LOCK-DOWN 1 पछि खुलेको बजारमा तुरुन्तै कुन SECTOR ह्वात्तै बढेको थियो, लगानी गर्नु भन्दा अगाडी त्यो पनि याद गर्नुहोला /
Players are accumulating hydropower scripts by reducing price.

जय होस्
१० कित्ते नीति हटाउनु ठीक हो त ?

https://www.karobardaily.com/news/134541

मेरो र म जस्ता धेरैको कुरा गर्ने हो भने,

१० कित्ते नीति नभा भए,

धेरै राम्रा कम्पनीको share(थोरै भए पनि) हाम्रा हातमा हुँदैन थियो,

त्यसैले १० कित्ते नियम हटाउनु हुन्न l

:) :)
I said on: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:10 pm
--------------
No need to worry about bull trap.

What they should worry about is, what would happen to them or what world would say about them, 'who will loose 25-95% of their investment which they made during early bull?

--------------------------------------

That 95% is STC

Already 3500+ has been dumped within 1.5hr.

I think, those dumping could be somebody who double crossed their gang. And others member, who are buying their shares, their cost per share only will go up.

I told govt to sell their STC shares and start 130 STCs, if govt get to sell today, now, they will be able to open less than 120 STCs now. And that no will keep going down.

I think, those behind will buy those STC shares and stop crash and increase price soon. But in doing so their cost per share will sky rocket and they will have to commit suicide.
When you go to pasni, do you talk about when the child will die, Dubosi ji.

No need to worry about bull trap.

What they should worry about is, what would happen to them or what world would say about them, 'who will loose 25-95% of their investment which they made during early bull?

There are dozen of stocks whose price is already too high for the entire bull. Only question remains to see is, who will loose big- batho (current shareholder) will loose or murgas (future shareholders/buyers of those shares) will loose.
अहिलेकाे बजार UPPER, NIFRA, NTC, NRIC etc. काे कारण करीव ५ सय अंक बढेकाे जस्ताे लाग्छ मलाइ वास्तवमा २००० हाे नेप्से । Market Maker र Mutual fund काे उपस्थिति रहेकाे, जनताकाे पहुँचमा वृद्दि भइरहेकाे, Intraday Trading काे कुरा भइरहेकाे विद्यमान अवस्थामा व्याजदरकाे अत्यधिक वृद्दि र अर्थतन्त्र तहसनहस हुने विशेष घटना भएमा मात्र वजार बढीमा २००० सम्म झर्न सक्छ । नत्र २/४ सय अंक करेक्सन हुँदै ५००/१००० अंक माथि जाने अवस्था हाेला । नेपालकाे मुख्य समस्या विदेशी लगानी र भइरहेकाे Fund व्यवस्थापनमा राष्ट्र वैंक उदार नहुनु नै हाे ।
What is the possibility of "BULL TRAP" who are planning to buy at the TOP of NEPSE INDEX ?
Raised this question becoz some of us have BAD experice of similar trap at 1881 and 1175 in the past.
अदालतले पहिलेका फैसला गर्दा,

'ओली'जी र 'नेपाल'जीको जन्मदिन पारेको थियो भने,

प्रचण्डजीको पुनरवलोकनको माग अस्विकार गर्ने निर्णय गर्न चाही,

April फूल छानीदिएछ,

गज्जबको संयोग !

:) :)
सर्वोच्च अदालतले नेकपा एमाले र माओवादी केन्द्र ब्युँताउने आफ्नो फैसलामा पुनरावलोकनको अनुमति नदिने

High chance of formation of Congress lead government
We wanna दाह्री मन्त्री :mrgreen:
Forgive me if I am not a finance expert, but did United Modi Hydropower just give away that they're going to issue "some" right shares? News says that they are going to invest Rs 67.5 crore in Mewa Khola. As per their Q2 report, they have 5 lakhs in cash and max. Rs 14 crore in cash equivalents. So where is the extra money required coming from?

If I'm not wrong, I smell at least 80-100% right share issue on the horizon. Anyone care to shed some light on this?

Price below Rs 200 and hydro boom upcoming, UMHL seems to be in a prime position to be picked.

Page: « < ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub