Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

MNBBL club

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... > »

Author Post
७ महिनामा बैंकको नाफा ४१ अर्ब, वाणिज्य बैंकहरुको नाफा घट्दा विकास बैंक र वित्त कम्पनीको बढ्यो

विकास बैंकहरुको १८.२८ प्रतिशत बढेको छ

This news in any civilized world have rocked the price of development bank.

Tragedy, In Nepal, When NEPSE increases, MNBBL increases less than average, and when decreases, decreases more than average.
Congratulation to all MNBBL holder.

In one month,

MNBBL's deposit increased by 4 billion,
MBBBL's Loan increased by 7 billion.
Profit UP by 10 crore in month (this does not include interest collection. may include right back, dont know)

It looks like in 3 qtr, profit will cross well over billion.

My projected EPS close to 30 in 3rd qtr, more in 4th. Pray to GOD for more than 30, since I am just SECOND TO GOD so dont have power to bless. But what I say come true regularly, so I have to become very careful 'what i wish for' :mrgreen:

And there may be 1+ EPS extra from sister company.

MNBBL has done its job, now MNBBL club member has to do in SECONDARY market. I have been doing my part.
BFIs can give up to 80% of total assets in loan, due to corona, they can give few % for sometime.

And there is another limit for sector wise loan. For margin loan, they can only give 40% of total assets (capital+reserve). May be, limit for margin loan is close to max limit.

During last 6 month, only 2/3 banks collected more deposit than MNBBL. MNBBL has been collection a lot of deposit since it was established. And with out significant acquisition, they are able to maintain good capital/deposit ratio, while they have been giving a lot of right and bonus shares.

MNBBL's EPS is 25.5, I think, they make more than 1 EPS from their subsidy company. So EPS 26.5+.

MNBBL may increase EPS in coming third, fourth and first qtr.

MNBBL has almost everything to be top NEPSE listed company except for players. There is halla, Players have begun to enter MNBBL. When they have enough shares and NEPSE go green, MNBBL will show what ROCKET is!
Muktinath stopped margin loan cause their limit is full

If that's the case then they must have STOPPED giving out all new loans completely. Last time I checked it was 78.48% - well below their 80% threshold. Simple strategy is to increase new deposits - fast!

Why are we just following MNBBL? There are other banks with same or better caliber, no?
How many MNBBL's share are there in this universe? From investor's microscopic eye.

First of all, let's study my position. I think there are no more than 10/15 individual investors who have more shares than me in my broker. Let's say, max 25. Then that makes, in whole Nepal, there are 25*50= 1250. That no. looks very small, so let's take no 2500.

I have been buying a lot of MNBBL for past 3/4 week. I have bought so much that, if all serious investor wants to buy as much as I have been, there is enough MNBBL shares for just 800 individual.

I believe, there are one lakh serious investors in Nepal. Among them 25 thousand are medium and big individual and corporate investors.

If they start to think with their gray matter instead from their bottom, they all want to buy as much as I did during last few weeks and 24200 will be without MNBBL.

If you grew up hearing from your mother that "you are beautiful, the best son in the world" and you have not invested at least 5% of your investment in MNBBL, you are neither beautiful nor best, you are just dumb stupid investor who needs to find new career, may be, open pan pasal.

If every serious big and upper medium investors, there are 2500+ (with institutional), want to hold as much as MNBBL as I am holding, there is enough MNBBL shares just for a few hundred of them. And more than 2500 big and medium investors will be MNBBL less in their portfolio.

What if 1 lakh investor say they dont have enough capital so just want to hold 1000 each. Then, 75 thousand will be out of luck.

It is said, there are 15 lakh Dmat holders. If all want to be MNBBL share holder, all they could get is 16kitta each.

They say, there will be liquidity crunch. But all three banks of mine been pressuring me to increase my loan. My account just got credited with loan money. I have been buying low for last few days hoping its the low. Yesterday's price was not low, let's see if today's is. I will buy more tomorrow. One will be definitely the lowest.
NTC declared 40% cash...

People were expecting 40% bonus from it.. stupids..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Muktinath stopped margin loan cause their limit is full. Kamana sewa, MEGA, KBL.. their limits must be close to full.

BFIs can give 40% of 900 billion in loan. Which is 360 billion. Till now, they have only given 75 billion in Loan.

BFIs like SCB, EBL, SBI, ADBL dont give loan. Share holder dont like Banijya bank, prime, prabhu, NICA, HBL etc.
"BAD on both fronts"

Then why we are promoting SHIT which kicks shareholder .ss :evil: :evil: :evil:
BAD on both fronts.

Bad for MNBBL because it's an easy interest income they are letting forgo. With margin call they can't lose.

Bad for Nepse because 'THIS" extra dose of loan, i.e. new money, can be injected into the market when there's a buying opportunity
मुक्तिनाथ विकास बैकले पछिल्लो समय शेयर एगेन्स लोन लिन आउनेहरूलाई फर्काइदिन थालेको छ

Its MNBBL which increased the FD interest first,
Now becoming first to STOP loan against share collateral.
Doing good for Capital market or Bad ? :mrgreen:
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:53 pm. »
I have done twice ......actually it's not a intraday trading
new man ji Is it legal to Buy some stock and Sell same stock later if you have old balance? Is day trading allowed in NEPSE? Few month ago I did same thing and my broker told it is Illegal SEBON will fine us so you have to forget one thing either BUY or SELL so I choose cancel SELL and paid 20% closeout fee.
i am planning to add 10000 units after the settlement of nifra........
I played well today
bought 5000 kittas of nifra @498 and sold @533.....since i had a credit balance of it

main hoon gambler
I, being the best expert of MNBBL, you can call, unofficial MNBBL Doctorate holder say...... MNBBL at least 1200 to 2000 by Dashain (around 7 month). :mrgreen:

650 is just some first MOTEL in the highway, where MNBBL may or may not nap, in its way to reach 12-16 times target in this bull. :lol:
Probably it take a month to reach 600 if market goes up, if market goes down ... God knows...
" Mission MNBBL 650 within 10 days " to me seems impossible in short and mid term (few weeks to few months)
Its possible in long term (more than a year).

Want to hear realistic views from MNBBL experts
If you wish come true and market fall for the whole week.... may be 370. :mrgreen:

But I think, it will be UP from tomorrow and NEXT target could be 3200.
what will be the MNBBL's lowest point? I am tempted to add more of it after Rising Sun disclosed that he got 40K+.

hamlai hepne ?? 8)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bought few hundred kitta MNBBL in the dip this week. I had bought some around 900 in 2017 but cut my losses soon after it hit 600. I'm back. Let's take MNBBL to the moon and Rising Sun Jee to the BOD.
NHPC को Share Rs.50 मा उठाउनेहरुले पहिल्यै बेचीसके होलान ?

नत्र अहिले काम आउने रहेछ :) :) l
NHPC is increasing as if it going to declare 25% bonus soon.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
May need 20/25 share support to get into BOD.

NHPC ma game suru bho, MNBBL ma kaile. NHPC already bought 13lakh, may reach 15 lakh. MNBBL ma 5 lakh daily trading kaile.

If somebody take MNBBL trading to 1.5 lakh kitta today during last 5 min, may hit circuit. It looks like daily trading of 3-5 lakh in MNBBL could get circuit.
Ok then .......We want rising sun on BOD........
Last week I sold DDBL and bought MNBBL.

This week, I sold CBBL and bought MNBBL.

Now, I am adding few more from loan.

Yes, I have 40K+. 8)

Page: « < ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub