Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

What we now need in TMS

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
DaliBuff ji

Instataneous automatic settlement of transactions is the most important issue which needs immediate attention.
For this, integration of BANK,MEROSHARE and TMS accountis required. Stake holders related to these three institution gives us a BIG DAMN. So dont expect significant market development soon.

With "Instataneous automatic settlement of transactions" I can roll out my capital 1000 times in a month. Now i am doing it just 5 or 10 times. If i pay commission 1000 times, who will be most benfitted ? Dont know why they are so reluctant and we have to plead millions time for basic issue.
Very true. But look at our plight. Even that one Meroshare system had to be split into two - one to apply IPOs and other view result. What can be expected with such management!
Please don't be fooled, they are far more intelligent and smart than you and I.

Its not they don't know it. Its rather they don't want to do it.

Dhungana and Saud should have been sacked a long time ago and put behind bars. If any lawmakers willing to take legal action against these culprits then I am more than happy to donate.

In the similar manner whoever is the prime minister can stop corruption in this country with immediate effect if he wants to. He doesn't, because he is corrupt himself.

Oli, Deuba, Nepal, Khanal, Dahal are the main enemy of this country. They are no different than Rana. They don't want this country to be developed, they prefer more jobless people. If everyone has a job then who would follow them.
I second this.

I want to add 3 important points:

1) Instataneous settlement of transactions will allow investors/traders to capitalize on their positions in their own desired pace.

2) Only allow buying of shares to those who have money in the bank.

3) Have only ONE interface that lets you execute trades / keeps inventory of your portolio / links your brokerage account with your bank acount (meroshare and TMS combined into one with an active bank account)

If this capability is fulfilled we will be reaching somewhat closer to the systems of massive, modernized and matured capital markets.
to further smoothen share trading in secondary market, NEPSE, CDSC should collaborate to provide following features in there TMS

1. There should be provision of seeing current portfolio in TMS system itself
2. Limiting sale of sharers to available free balance only ( at least till there is no provision of short sales)
3. non necessity of EDIS if sales are made through TMS
4. Debiting of Sales and Credit of purchases (at least as frozen balance till financial settlement of over limit) in same
transaction day

NEPSE, CDSC, SEBON should realize that financial settlement between broker and client is there internal matter

At broker side we prefer at least following facilities
1. Some financial limit for each client based on the guarantee collateral they preferer
2. net settlement (of over limit amount) with in specified day
3. Crediting of frozen balances if there is no net financial liability from clients or the liability is with in available limit

For client we should make responsible them for
1. net financial settlement with broker as per arrangements between client and the broker
2. Waiver of your right on share (frozen by the broker) if settlements are not done as per the
arrangements so that broker can settle the dues by selling these share at prevailing market rate preferably at pre open session

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub