Current market capitalization is about 32 kharab. I think, its wrong.

I checked individual companies market capitalization, They have priced both ordinary and promoter share with same market price. Which means, total market capitalization is wrong.

Promoter share price is lower than ordinary share price. If they calculate market capitalization with proper price, The total market capitalization could fall by 20-30%.

This is very important, those sarbagyanis who dont understand share market, but like to talk about share market talks a lot about total market capitalization. Based on false data, they spread garbage.

This is not what I would like to talk about. I think there should be new method to calculate market capitalization.

I always amazed, how market capitalization doubled but majority of share holders are still in loss.

How??

Then I realized, during last 5 year, 100s of billions were invested in hydro sector which attracts huge investment were listed in share market. That is why total market capitalization increased by huge number. And also, there were a lot of right and bonus.

When I (we) invest, we are not happy with how much I invest, how much I gained- capital gain- which makes me happy. Not total value of shares.

Current market capitalization came from IPO, right, bonus which is nothing more than swelling. What would you get if you just increase capital and there is no return?

I think, in total market capitalization, we should only consider capital gain value.

Total value- capital= Total market capitalization (total capital gain).