By now, from media, it is clear that market capitalization is not total value of share market..

Then what the f is it?

Is it total capital? (sounds like it)

Or

It is capital gain?

Why market capitalization is all time high but I am still in 85% loss?

My investment is in all bfis which are the most undervalued, and price compared with other listed, it is 2/3 times cheaper and still I am in 85% loss.

If market capitalization is invested capital then we are in deep sh!t cause investment has increased by a lot but returned has not.......... meaning huge inefficiency.

OOPS.............. capital does not increase with increase in NEPSE,,,,, so market capitalization is not invested capital.....

and it cant be capital gain cause capital gain negative from all time high.

So what the f is market capitalization and how is it calculated????

and f pakhe media, stop talking about how market capitalization is all time high, it will destroy our economy. when investor are still suffering and media spreading worthless no means bad for investor and economy. its like yuraj k's 7% gdp growth while majority were suffering economically. Here, unlike yuraj k's fake gdp growth, i dont think market capitalization no are fake............ but that term is worthless at least.

So what the f is market capitalization? how is it helpful to investor and economy and country????

I AM just SECOND TO GOD. I AM NO GOD. I need help now and then.