Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2020 Bull started from 31.12.2019 !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... > »

Author Post
NPL 500% le zoom bhako, distributable profit negative 8 crore raheko, reserve ma 2 crore bhako, barsha ma muskil le 1.5 crore kamaune company lai 429 ko target re.

Pranam cha Nepal ka analyst haru lai!
We liked the Q3 Result of KRBL (Karnali Devlopement Bank)

The Q3 Net Profit of the Current Fiscal Year Zoomed to 559.51% compared to Crossponding Quarter of the Last Fiscal Year.

We have Put a Buy Call on KRBL for the Medium term Target of 429/-.

Happy Investment !!
Yesterday Doge Coin Hit 0.50 $ Mark, and Currently trading above 0.65 $ Mark.

Now it has become the Fourth Biggest Crypto Currency in terms of Market Cap.

Now it is very Close take the Number 3 Slot in Crypto Ranking once its surpass 0.80$ Mark.

Likely to Hit 1.00$ Mark Before SNL (Saturday Night Live)

Will Watch Elon Musk & Miley Cyrus ( :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ) , Miley one of my Favourate Singer !!

The Rally from 0.004 $$ Mark in 01 Jan 2021 has made many People Millionare

1,000$ Investment in 01 Jan 2021 has turned into 1,62,500 $$

6,200$ Investment in Doge in 01 Jan 2021 has rurned many People Millionare in $$ Term.

This is a story of Kunai Desh ko Kura :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ठूला ६ वटा लघुवित्तलाई यही वर्षदेखि एनएफआरएस लागू, राष्ट्र बैंकले बनायो ढाँचा
=========================
काठमाडौं । नेपाल राष्ट्र बैंकले ठूला लघुवित्त कम्पनीहरुलाई नेपाल लेखा प्रतिवेदन मान (एनएफआरएस) अनुसार वित्तीय विवरण प्रकाशन गर्ने ढाँचा सार्वजनिक गरेको छ । केन्द्रिय बैंकले यो वर्षको मौद्रिक नीतिमार्फत् नै थोक कर्जा प्रवाह गर्ने र सर्वसाधारणसँग निक्षेप स्वीकार गर्ने लघुवित्त कम्पनीहरुलाई एनएफआरएस ढाँचामा समेत वित्तीय प्रतिवेदन सार्वजनिक गर्नुपर्ने व्यवस्था गरेको थियो ।

आगामी असार मसान्तको प्रतिवेदन तयार पार्दा पुरानो प्रणाली र नयाँ एनएफआरएस प्रणाली दुबै विधीबाट वित्तीय विवरण बनाउनुपर्ने राष्ट्र बैंकले बताएको छ । तुलनायोग्य तथ्यांक तयार पार्नका लागि पहिले वर्ष दुबै विधीबाट लेखांकन गर्नुपर्ने हुन्छ । त्यसपछिका वर्षमा भने यी संस्थाले एनएफआरएस अनुसारमात्रै प्रतिवेदन तयार गर्दा हुन्छ ।

अहिले सञ्चालनमा रहेका ७६ लघुवित्त कम्पनीमध्ये तत्कालका लागि ६ वटा कम्पनीलाई मात्रै यो नियम लागू हुन्छ । आरएमडीसी लघुवित्त, सानाकिसान लघुवित्त, फस्ट फाइक्रोफाइनान्स र आरएसडीसी लघुवित्त वित्तीय संस्थाले थोक कर्जा प्रवाह गर्दै आएका छन् ।

त्यस्तै निर्धनउत्थान लघुवित्त र छिमेक लघुवित्तले सर्वसाधारणबाट निक्षेप संकलन गर्छन् । यस बाहेकका लघुवित्त कम्पनीलाई भने यो वर्षको वित्तीय विवरण तयार पार्दा एनएफआरएस लागू गर्नुपर्ने बाध्यता रहँदैन ।

Tags : एनएफआरएस नेपाल राष्ट्र बैंक लघुवित्त
yesle kehi farak pardaina
vako kura report ma aune ho kya re, kamai nabhaka vau badhi bhaka company haru alikati chiplelan....
NRB has imposed NFRS methodology to be implemented while Publishing Audit report from Q4 Onwards in Micro Finance.

Now the New methodology will result in rise of NPA in Micro Finance Sector.

This methodology will further filtrate the Good one and bad one among the Micro Finance.

Time to keep cautious approach in overall Micro Finance Sector, need to re-evaluate the Companies after Q4 only.

Looks like Regulator is likely to swing the Danda on Micro Finance Sector,

Let's see what happens.

Happy Investment !!
The Market Continue to remain in Bullish mode and manged to close above the Physiological Level of 2600 mark @ 2611.10/-

This Week 1 Sector is likely to see big Pumping of Money into it.

Which is Developement BANK Sector :-

Among the Devlopement I like all, but 4 are my Favourate :-

1. Karnali Bikas Bank (KRBL)
2. Lumbini Bikas Bank (LBBL)
3. Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank (MLBL)
4. Sindhu Bikas Bank (SINDU)

Happy Investment !!
To be Noted :-

Bullish Engulfing Candle is Never a Dead Cat Bounce !!

Infact It Confirms Bottom Formation

Happy Investment !!
Yeso herda ta 5000 jala jasto chha, patru company badher kaha pugi sakyo, ab ramra company badhna parla ni????
As Said earlier the Market is somewhat closer to it's Bottom of the Vigrious Downfall and the Maximum Downside expected was till 2483/- but Market made the Bottom @2500.74 on the Recent Vigrous Fall.

Yesterday we saw a strong V Shaped recovery in the Market, Apart from that technically Bullish Engulfing Pattern was also Formed.

The Q3 Reports of the BFI's are Awasome which will act as the Big Trigger for the Bulls.

Apart from that MCC is in Q, Once MCC is Passed it will Act as the Big Trigger for the Hydro Power Sectors.

Net Net many of the up coming Events, Earning & Technicals has forced us to Upgrade the Next Target of NEPSE @ 3200/- .

Happy Investment !!
Manjushree Finance 3rd Q EPS was unexpected.
Can we see similar 3rd Q EPS from GUFL and BFC ?
The Market Witness 2 Consecutive Big fall in 2 Trading Session.

Yesteday we Covered the remaing 50% what we Sold off on Sunday, Apart from Covering what we sold off on Sunday We Deployed Additional 5% Extra Cash in the Market.

So as on Yesterday Net Net 65% Cash Alreday Deployed in the Market !!

Technically NEPSE immidate Support line is Pegged @ 2483/-, We Deployed Fresh Cash on assumption that we are Currently at the near term Bottom of the Current Vigrous Fall.

Catching the Exact Bottom will be only few Lucky People only with mere handful of shares only, If someone feels that i will catch the Exact Bottom has to Lucky enough to catch that Bottom.

We got the Nod to utilize the 30% Cash which is generally blocked for Uncertanity or Unseen Events or Strong Fall or Market Crash kind of Scenerio in the Market.

Seeing the Good Results by many Companies we have planned to increase the Portfolio size by 50% for which the Vitual meeting is Scheduled Today for the same.

We Continue to Remain Bullish mainly in BFI's.

Happy Investment !!
yes deepak_mn is a punk who loves to cash 3-5% gain...buy several times same script again and again to make broker rich..

I am sure his 1% is in thousands...not even in lakhs..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
@deepak_mm Good timing genius.
Misses several hundred points then invest 60% around 2600 and now is caught naked. Voodoo magic, I guess.
Yesterday We Sold off 20% of our holding as a Part of Intrday Volatility Trade Stragety which was trigerred due to News Flow of Possible Lock Down Version (2).

But at the Later Half we Covered back 50% only of what we have Sold Off in the Morning !!

As on Last Thursday we have Net Net 60% Cash Deployment in the Market but as on Yesterday our Exposure in the Market has reduced to 50% Cash Deployment !!

As per the NRB the BFI's need to Publish their Quarterly Result by Baisakh 15 which also resulted us to Keep aside some Cash to Buy some BFI's which are likely to Publish Extra Ordinary Result !!

We Continue to Remain Bullish on :-

1. Devlopment Banks
2. Finance Companies
3. Hydro Power

Happy Investment !!
On last Trading Session we Deployed 4% additional cash in the Market !!

Net Net 60% Cash already Deployed in the Market.

Now we are Very close to our threshold Limit of 70%, Now we have room to Deploy 10% Additional Cash only. 30% Cash is kept aside for Any Unseen Events or a BIG Crash or Crisis kind of events.

We Continue to Remain Bullish in 3 Sectors :-

1. DEVELOPEMENT BANKS
2. FINANCE COMPANIES
3. HYDRO POWER.

Among the 3 Sectors Technically and Fundamentally we like Developement Bank the Most !!

Happy Investment !!
@ Tiny Investor !!

There is No official news as such on Right Issue of Karnali Devlopement Bank.

Recently the Company called for 15th and 16th AGM, where the Agenda also includes ammendment in AOA and MOU for the expansion of Business Area.

Currently they are 3 District level Bank, Don't know whether they are Planning to upgrade to 5 District level Bank, or Regional Level Bank or National Level Bank.

Any of the above Upgradation they need to raise the current Paid Up Capital Structure.

Thus KRBL is a Potential Right Issue Candidate only at the moment subjected to Approval from the NRB.

One Investment Theory says :- Buy on Rumours Sell on Facts.

This is not only about KRBL but also about other Devlopement Banks like Sindu, Green, saptakoshi,

Infact I call them as Micro Banks instead of Devlopement Banks.

Hope u got some rough knowledge about it.
Deepak jee can u tell about krbl. Is there any news about right share? Pls throw some light on it.
I have a relative, whose shares (transaction, documentation) I had been managing for years.

I think the share is RLI, after he got 10 kitta from IPO, He asked me to buy 90 to make it 100. He does this to all IPO shares.

When its price was around 300, he asked me to buy 90 for him. I told him, we wont get it till it reach around 600, then its' price will fall then he should add.

Every day he looks at news paper, every day price is increasing by 10%. He thought, I was ignoring his request so he himself went to broker.

He could not even fill the firm to buy shares.

Its amazing. Some people can sleep till they make 10 kitta to 100, dont cares what the price may be, even if they go to huge loss in futuer.

Some people dont have guts to invest.

AND THERE IS I, A DIFFERENT KIND OF A CREATURE, WHO DONT HAVE GUTS TO SELL. Cause I can see, what will be the value of current shares I am holding. When I sell, I always worry if I wont be able to buy at lower price or have to buy back at higher price.

Those IPO shares, who are the groups behind, who is taking the price higher than stablished company's price. Somebody manipulating the price using public money, or its cause of the people like my relative who has to add 90 shares immediately after being listed???????
अर्काे Circuit मा बेच्नु पर्ने । Fundamentally राम्राे देखिन्छ ।
Today did Namaste to Jyoti Life @ 908 !!

I am No more further intrerested in Capital Gain in JLi
Yesterday We Deployed 6% Additonal Cash in the Market, So as on Yesterday we have deployed Net Net 56% cash in the Market !!

Yesterday Onwards Our List includes now 3 Sectors only :-

1. Developement Banks
2. Finance Companies
3. Hydro Power Companies

Our Required exposure in Few Commercial Banks & 3 Micro Finance is alreday Over, Now there won't be any further Deployement in these 2.

Among the above 3 Bullish Sectors we like Developement banks the Most, Turn by turn there is a smart moves in the Devlopement Banks stocks, Some times JBBl, some times MNBBL, Some times LBBL, sometimes GBBL & Others.

Some time there is Upper Circuit kinds moves also seen some time by SINDHU, Yesterday was of GRDBL, Today could be KRBL.

But Turn by Turn Smart upmoves are seen in overall Devlopement Banks Sectors. Which I Liked it.

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:47 am. »
Yesterday we Deployed Fresh 10% Cash in the Market So Net Net 50% Cash already deployed in the Market as on Baisakh 07 2078.

We Continue to Build Bullish Long Bets on :-

1. Few Commercial Banks.
2. All Developments Banks
3. Major Finance Companies.
4. Only 3 Micro Finance
5. Major Hydro Powers.

Among the 5 We are Most Bullish On Devlopment Banks which is Backed by Good Fudamentals along with Good Technical Moves and Setup.

As said Earlier also we are not much Enthuistaic on NEPSE as an INDEX as Most of the Major Heavy weights of NEPSE are Unlikely to Perform, Thus we have a Neutral to Sideways view on NEPSE but has Strong Bullish Views on Devlopement Banks, Finance Companies & Hydropower.

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:05 am. »
As on Last Trading Session of the BS 2077 we had Deployed Net Net 40% Cash in the Market !!

But on First Trading Session of the B.S. 2078 i.e Thursday (Baisakh 02) We Sold off 5% worth of Shares, B'coz on the First trading day we wanted to Book Profit, it's like a Mahurat Trades.

But Yesterday (Baisakh 05) We had Cover back what ever we had sold on on Baisakh 02.

So As on Yesterday we are Still Net Net 40% cash Deployed in the Market.

Yesterday apart from our activity we witnessed Stock Churning by some traders, where they were seen exiting Life Insurance, Non- Life Insurance & Other Stocks like NTC, NRIC, NIFRA, by saying "Sarai Lang Lang Maal Bhayo, Aba Paisa BFI mai bhanxa jesto xa".

We Continue to remain Bullish in BFI & Hydro Power, Among BFI We Like Developement Bank the Most,
Yesterday Good Profit Booking was seen in Development Banks which gave us the Oppurtinity to add back which was sold on Baisaskh 02 as a Part Mahurat Profit Booking.

Happy Investment !!
The NEPSE Continued to Make New High wil Turnover of 8.63 Billion !!

The Developement Banks has Given Strong Bullish Break Out and has has also entered an Un-charted Teritorry Zone Similar Like the Doge Coin (Crypto Coin) which has Sky Rocketed after entering an Un-charted Zone, In the Past Bit-coin after entering Un-charted Zone has Sky Rocketed, the History Says so.

As Development Bank has entered Un charted Zone it's Very Difficult to judge its Upper Limit, Sky is the Limit like Scenerio. But based on the Past data and Experience one thing is sure that Devlopement Bank Index will Hit 3800++ mark for Sure.

Based on these Paramater I Personally Feel that None of the Developement Banks will be trading below 400 Mark.

Some Might give Hefty Return some might give Moderate return, But Technically all Looks Promiseing.

Ir-resepective of Whereever the NEPSE goes, Development Banks is our Choice both Technically & Fundamentally.

Developement Banks are the Next Doge Coin of NEPSE !!

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:20 am. »

Page: « < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub