Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... > »

Author Post
Once Upon a time in 2001 Argentina saw a change of 5 President in a span of just 10 Days.

Hope that those kind of scenerios dosen't happen in NEPAL.

Don't know Why the Nepalese Leaders are fighting like Dogs and Cats.

Sati ko Sarap. :roll: :roll:
Yesterday, I read in some online, those dalals who stopped vaccine were two indians. One is a wife of a nepali.

Today, media has been attacking a nepali husband and ignored two indians.

Is all media in Nepal anti nepal working for RAW?

And they are not even attacking nepali husband for being joitingre. They are calling him the main agent.

Why cant nepali wife or husband who has foreign spouse loot their sasurali, why almost all loot nepal? are nepalese hijada who cant protect nepal. why i am the only angry one in Nepal.

WAKE ME UP WHEN 50 LAKH IS READY TO HIT THE ROAD WITH KHUKURY.
Now testing has reached 20k.

Hope early Next week, new cases start to fall.

Hope, cases in Ktm has peaked.

Dont KP ba think its time to start testing 2/3 lakh in kathmandu for PCR. it cost 1000 or even 500. Its just 10 crore to 30 corore, could save 10s of billions. I am sure, you will get commission for testing. its always tapare.

Land of opportunity.

Two indians, one x miss india demanding commission to save life of Nepalese during pandemic.

Wonder if she had said "world peace" or "will serve humanity for life if she wins the pageant". what if you lost, no caring for human???

This has become possible cause of tapare. Its always tapare, either directly or directly from behind.

And what about her husband. probably over smart flamboyant. Is he joytingre just like birendra was.

Talked big about his dead wife died in thai airways, history needs to repeat to save humanity, probably, the whole family this time. Looks like, he never learned humanity. Humanity is born with. If you dont have it, you will never gonna have it.

I was born with humanity. Gas chamber, I like so much if for humanity. I grew up watching hollywood. They call "for greater good".

People want legal punishment. I have seen too much. I know too much. I understand too much. Let me know, if 50 lakh are ready to hit the street with khukuri and take matters into own hand. If not, Dont waste my time. 10000 should be taken care of, and there are about 20 lakh dalals. Rest will be scared if 10k is silenced for good.

Wanna know, why tapare are like this? Its science/DNA.
Land of opportunity.

Two indians, one x miss india demanding commission to save life of Nepalese during pandemic.

Wonder if she had said "world peace" or "will serve humanity for life if she wins the pageant". what if you lost, no caring for human???

This has become possible cause of tapare. Its always tapare, either directly or directly from behind.

And what about her husband. probably over smart flamboyant. Is he joytingre just like birendra was.

Talked big about his dead wife died in thai airways, history needs to repeat to save humanity, probably, the whole family this time. Looks like, he never learned humanity. Humanity is born with. If you dont have it, you will never gonna have it.

I was born with humanity. Gas chamber, I like so much if for humanity. I grew up watching hollywood. They call "for greater good".

People want legal punishment. I have seen too much. I know too much. I understand too much. Let me know, if 50 lakh are ready to hit the street with khukuri and take matters into own hand. If not, Dont waste my time. 10000 should be taken care of, and there are about 20 lakh dalals. Rest will be scared if 10k is silenced for good.

Dont KP ba think its time to start testing 2/3 lakh in kathmandu for PCR. it cost 1000 or even 500. Its just 10 crore to 30 corore, could save 10s of billions. I am sure, you will get commission for testing. its always tapare.

Wanna know, why tapare are like this? Its science/DNA.
Indian virus in India seems have peaked, especially in hard hit area.

Tomorrow's no could be slightly around (+-) today's no since today's testing is slightly less. In 3/4 day, their recovered no may go higher than new inflection case. Which would bring hope.

Hope Nepal's Indianvirus peak reach by saturday to tuesday.
भारतको कुम्भ मेलामा सहभागी भएर फर्किएका ७५ प्रतिशत नेपालीमा कोरोना संक्रमण

नेपालमा पछिल्लो समय कोरोना संक्रमण भएकामध्ये ७५ प्रतिशत भारतको हरिद्वारमा भएको कुम्भ मेलामा सहभागी भएर आएका व्यक्तिहरू रहेको पाइएको छ|

Its always haram like I have been saying. During first wave- it was haramis- media persons and dogg of political party who spread Indian virus.

This time, its evil fake religious who been harming weak in the name of religion.

Most of them are older, may be that is why death rate is higher.

Earlier two blockade by india, there was not much media and social media, so just indian govt was behind those blockade.

(There is a saying- lord Pashupati Nath has been protecting Nepal. I now believe, it is very much true. Some say, those PMs of india who blockade Nepal were killed, and some day Pashupati Nath will punish Modi too for blockading Nepal.)

But difference during last blockade is, there was media and social media and not just indian govt this time, indian public and media attacked Nepal during last blockade.

Wonder, Pashupati Nath is making them pay for the sin??????

Those affected most by indian virus are middle class who support modi.

A good percentage of Nepalese are pro india, majority does not care even when india harms Nepal. 90% Nepalese does not care about nationalism or are anti nepal. And still Nepal is alive, even though we have lost 1/3 of our land and india controls almost all criminals of Nepal and 10s of lakhs of indian have taken Nepalese citizenship. Must be, Lord Pashupati Nath has been protecting Nepal. There is no other explanation.

REMINDER: DURING INDIABLOCKADESNEPAL, INDIA BLOCKED MEDICINE TOO, FOR 6 MONTH.

Avoid SIN
India is a mess right now. I feel for common Indians.
But, Indian politicians are in ego trip confronting their neighbors on behalf of foreign powers. Instead of partnering with China or staying neutral, they have aligned with Western powers to keep China in check. COVID showed the reality in the ground. India is nowhere near China in any metrics. But, the politicians can't check their ego. This will just bring conflict on our neighborhood for the benefits of the Western powers. Same Western powers which subjugated India for hundreds of years. Kukur ko puchhar12 barsa ..... Chinese are probably laughing behind closed doors.
After the blockade, I never thought I would ever wish anything good for India.

Shit hole, when will they be able to get there shit together.

Control the fking virus. vaccinate every shit person asap.

Hope to see peak this week. And may be in Nepal within in 10-15 days after that.
It looks like, Vaccination does work.

My analysis, prediction record was great, still great. USED to be close to 90%. But Indian virus has destroyed it a bit. Now, its 80%. I showed confidence in pandemic ending a lot more for months. Later my view was, you cant beat the vires, you have to manage it till there is vaccine or cure.

So Let me not be too confident.

Israel has fully vaccinated their population once and to 50% twice. I thought after vaccinating 50% they new case will fall drastically within 2 week, but took 2 month.

Countries, who have vaccinated once on around 40% public, their new cases has already fallen significantly. And death rate has also fallen by a good margin.

Hope Indian cases reach peak this week. India have vaccinated 10% population. In 2/4 week, there death rate may start to decrease too, since those vaccinated are elderly and people working in priority sector.

Nepal too have vaccinated about 10% population once, week or two back- elderly and priority sector. If death rate does not increase by the end of next week, we should assume, vaccinated have worked.

I had been telling govt to buy vaccine, order vaccine, but they did not. relied too much on free vaccine and from India. Now we dont have vaccine. India gave vaccine for photo ups and look how CIA media promoted it to the whole world and today, they have banned export of vaccine.

Russia approached Nepal with their vaccine a lot earlier, I told govt to get those, they did not. WHO approved CIA vaccines and still have not approved russian or chinese vaccine (may have approved one chinese or not). Today, EU countries have made a deal to buy russian vaccine- germany, italy, finland, hungar. .............. Nepal missed the ship cause of pakhe running the govt. Pakhe tapare even talked about manufacturing russina vaccine in Nepal, what happened? Not even ordered few million. Sati ko sarap.

When Indian gave vaccine for photo up, idiots said, govt worked smartly. Now there is no vaccine.

Chile purchased chinese vaccine very early, today, they are one of the best case in controlling death by the virus.

DES PAKHE, TAPRE, 8 CLASS LE CHALAUNE HAINA. WHERE IS THE FREEKING VACCINE.

There is leadership vacuum in world too. Other wise they would have spent 500 billion in vaccine to protect 10 trillion economy.
If someone needs, get the knowledge from IDIOT durga prasad ...

Somehow he is speaking sense..

https://fb.watch/4Y7cDdtjq0/
खोप अभियानबाटै कोरोनामुक्त हुने विश्वको पहिलो देश बन्यो इजरायल
Looks like every idiot has logged in Mero Share to check IPO result. And I cant log in for important work.

Why dont SEBON make investor visit Gorkha patra WALL to check IPO result? Would bring back memories.
20 arab will be 40 arab. while Nabil's valuation is around 150 arab.

Probably increase NEPSE by .75%.

NIFRA needs 100 billion deposit just to reach 10 EPS, may take 10 year. CBL will be 2nd from bottom.

But there are many who like recently listed IPO, RIP, no valentine for them Next year :mrgreen:
NIFRA 200 ma listing bhayo bhane Nepse kati point le up hola...??

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Today OLI can be officiallly decalared as clown of the century.

Kathmanu m aja jasto gathering kahile bhakai thiyena...

Hired puppets gathering was far from equalling mass gathered against "Guthi" bill ..

A tweet by Greta Thunberg "We stand in solidarity with the #FarmersProtest in India"
and see unprecedented reaction by INDIAN GOVERNMENT.
Chinese company has lodged a proposal to build a $39billion shining new city on DARU island just 200km north of Australia's Cape York. Its going to be a BIG BLOW TO QUAD. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
OLI and Prachanda group should face each other on street, beat crap out of each other and die..

Great news from Israel. Vaccine works.

About, 14 day ago, around 25% were vaccinated, Currently, could be close to 50%........... and already Vaccine has shown its magic. New case of corona has drastically decreased during last one week.

On jan 20th new case was 10000, jan 22- 6000 and yesterday, it was 3400 ..... in next 14 day- may be less than 500

Russian expert says cleaning your room and opening windows may be crucial for recovering from Covid-19
Superb news!

Israel may be starting to show 'herd effects' of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, expert suggests

Israel has vaccinated at least 25 percent of its population against the coronavirus so far, which leads the world and makes it "the country to watch for herd effects from" the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, says infectious disease expert David Fishman. Recently, the case rate in Israel appears to have declined sharply, and while there could be a few reasons for that, it's possible the vaccination effort is beginning to play a role.

One study from Clalit that was published last week reports that 14 days after receiving the first Pfizer-BioNTech shot, infection rates among 200,000 Israelis older than 60 fell 33 percent among those vaccinated compared to 200,000 from the same demographic who hadn't received a jab.

vaccinated and non-vaccinated people are mingling, there could be "herd effects of immunization." In other words, when inoculated people interact with people who haven't had their shot, the latter individual may still be protected because the other person is.
Pfizer says its coronavirus vaccine appears to work against new strand discovered in the United Kingdom

Covid-19 pandemic 'caused by separate outbreaks' around the world, China was just the first to report - Chinese FM

COVID in France | Suicide rates rise as French businesses suffer amid ongoing lockdown

Good news for vaccines? Covid-19 immunity lasts for at least eight months, Australian researchers say
na, its just casting of color revolution brewing.

Deepstate's first choice was kamala, while people's was berni.

deep state made those who wanna be president pull back their candidacy and made them support biden. And deep state's first choice who had to drop out at the beginning of the contest, or even before the contest began.... later became VP candidate not VP and there is high chance biden will drop and kamal become president.

Every think got messed up since last 3/4 election.

Its great for the world. There are lots of reason majority of the world is poor. On of the reason is US getting too much funding from the dictators of the world. When there is problem in US, those funding will go to poor countries.

Capital is suppose to behave like water, travel to low ground. But they kept on travelling to high ground like US. It will change soon.

But, before that happens in great quantity, first of all US economy should fall below 10% of world GDP.

Wanna see those color revolutionaries entering social media hq. :mrgreen:

In other news, NEPSE is up 1+%, its like big kick on the balls of skeptics.
Really sad news ,
Capitol breached by pro-Trump mob, woman shot inside dies.

Lots of chaos going on in one of the largest democracy of world.
How will this impact international capital market in coming days ?
बाबुराम भन्छन्- बैशाखमा चुनाव हुनेवाला छैन, राजनीतिक उपाय खोजौं

Voice came out of speaker from India. Just like last time, through indian dalal bhatterai, Indian implanted indian dogg chief justice as Interim PM to hold election, they have similar weak plan this time too.
Italian boy found with coronavirus more than a year ago could be Europe's first case

Economists say China's GDP growth to exceed 8% in 2021, but external challenges such as US' continuous crackdown and negative effects of monetary easing in some emerging countries can't be overlooked.

New study suggests COVID-19 arrived in the U.S. last December without anyone knowing

Covid-19 was present in America BEFORE being officially confirmed in China, study by US health protection agency says

'Collective traumatic experience': People report more anger and sadness in their dreams during pandemic

New research yields additional insights into the impact of social distancing and more rigid hand-washing practices on our subconscious

Vladimir Putin orders mass vaccination to begin in Russia NEXT WEEK

Switzerland halves new infections without national lockdown as pubs and restaurants stay open

Chinese researchers claim the pandemic originated in India through 'zoonotic transmission' of the SARS-CoV-2 virus from monkeys to humans as they shared water resources

The US dollar has lost to the euro as the number one currency for global transactions for the first time in nearly eight years

Researchers find coronavirus was circulating in Italy earlier than thought

Page: « < ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub