Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Conspiracy Theory

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... > »

Author Post
Taiwan has disappeared from western media!

Wonder why?????

It's like Uighur never existed.
The pentagon leak.

The earlier leak seems fake, probably, released by pentagon bosses to make about to be published real leak unbelievable.

Who leaked pentagon leak? Probably some rebel faction- probably anti war faction or Trump/Netanyahu faction (another side of civil war- there is civil war going on between US and Isreal faction. That is why- there is leak and on the other side they are going after Netanyahu and Trump, And Netanyahu faction are attacking other side by leaking as well as publishing Hunter Biden laptop and others).

We may hear more about the leak in coming days.

May be cause of leak- Russian channels, now again are taken off line like RT news.

Now ask questions about fake news in Nepal- Why media in Nepal have not been publishing- twitter files, current pentagon files, hunter biden laptop etc. Do they get direct order from CIA?
I have talked this before: Is India and 12bros promoting kul man to make him future politician?

Kul man had nothing to do with ending loadshedding, but it's cause of him- we have seasonal loadshedding.

I got this second hand information that kul man is corrupt as hell.

Now, since picture is getting clearer- I am going to say that Kuk man was promoted by India/12 bhai to take over river of Nepal through a hero and kick out China from hydro.
I have said this before- Is the boss going after Benjamin Netanyahu cause he helped elect Trump.

(at this time, Isreal is kind of a rebel cause they want war with iran while other wants war with china and russia. and its complicated cause boss of uk and isreal also controls us)

And same reason, for electing Trump, to send a message to mossad, they killed Jefree Epistine and went after Harvey.

Trump got elected cause he talked about draining the swamp. But after he came into power- he hired the most number of swamp creatures and most of them were in pay roll of Isreal.
I dont know about US laws, but, from where I have been watching US for decades- I believe, if hindenburg cause harm against block or others using lies then hindenburg is done, may also go to jail.

indian- adani share has risen, meaning, most of the things hindenburg said could be lies- so adani could sue them too and win.

the guy from hindenburg look like a guy from eastern europe. US does have a lot of problem from eastern european migrant. Mostly rich guys who came from eastern europe like sorus, cookie witch and many. They look like they are hard core who wants USA domination, but on the other hand destroying US from inside. They are using 'to the last American' strategy.
Is this one of the policy of CIA/MI6?

- Fund to create criminal, violent organization to destabilize a country. And after they are established, they will arrange fund for themselves using extortion?

CIA/MI6/EU used to fund violent ethnic based gangs in Nepal. It seem, funding has dried up or reduced by a lot. Now, those criminals gangs arrange funds using extortion from inside Nepal.
Iran and Saudi signed peace deal.

Few days ago- saudi fm went to Russia to seal protection deal. So he went there to get protection from anglo zoo expecting anglo zoo's response for going for peace deal.

And before going to Moscow, he went to Kiev and gave Ukraine few hundred million to prevent anglo zoo from getting angry for visiting Moscow.

Meaning, anglo zoo are running mob rule in the world. I say, all agents of anglo zoo (including in Nepal) should be hung.
A lot of chemical accidents happening in US. Could Russia and Iran responding for attack on them- drone attacks?

And to divert the attention, to make sure people wont know that Russia and Iran are attacking them and US govt cant do anything- US govt been bombarding US public with Chinese spy balloons, ufos. Now US is saying, the last three UFOs could be US companies'. :D

There are videos of Ukraine attacking Russian army with chemical weapon.

Could Russia be taking revenge on US for chemical attack with chemical attack (chemical accident)?
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the US public believes is false"- William J Casey (CIA director 1981)

Since the beginning of Syria war, fake news like CNN, BBC been motivating muslims all over the world to go to Syria and fight the dictator. They been telling that those were freedom fighters and how US, NATO, Turkey, Gulf been financing, training, providing weapons to those fighters from all over the world.

And a few year back, same fake news began to call those muslim freedom fighters- ISIS and kept on rebranding ISIS.

This is how, I found out, CIA and others created ISIS.

There were stories like- how muslim in west went to Syria to help freedom fighters.

And in Ukraine war, similar happened. This time, they made motivational ad for every country- south korea, thailand etc. And even in one of those ad, they showed a nepali guy who joined foriegn legion from Ukraine side. Hope he is already killed by now. That's how fake motivation propaganda they been using.

They made movies like Rambo in the past. Today, they have movies like expendables- in which heroes are mercenaries.

In Nepal- For around century, Nepalese society see/are shown- joining/being in laure (mercenary) is a pride, bravery, wealth, hero etc. Its a well respected job- in reality, it is evil job. laure is daka, where they are used to invade weak countries to steal their land, resources.

(Today, for a large no of people of Nepal, being dalal has become pride. You can see many of them in media and social media. Nepalese people are the people with least amount of dignity, in the world.)

I have begun to think, British created this propaganda in Nepal since around century to motivate Nepalese to join British mercenary force.
So this kind of brain washing been going on to make people outside their country join their army and die for them while stealing other's resource, enslave others for centuries and kill unarmed women and children in process.

I think, in Nepal it started after 'kot parba' when Rana couped.

Before Rana, army of Nepal been fighting British and other army and serving those in power too. After kot parba- what I see is, Nepal Army's rifle has turned towards Nepalese people only. Job of Nepalese Army has become just to serve those in power and suppress society.

So this mercenary hiring propaganda is not new the west been using.
To divert attention away from nord stream terror attack by us/some nato members exposer,

They created chinese balloon shooting by f22 hype(f22's first kill) btw,

And when people laughed at balloon shooting by f22,

Now they are creating UFO hoax/calling balloon UFO.

This is what happens when deep state select dumb hos for big job.
From no where some CIA fake news covered 'hunter biden's laptop story' for weeks and then again, since last few days, it disappeared again. They been calling it fake news for years, now hunter biden himself accepts it as truth.

(You may not know, social media like youtube censors hunter biden's laptop's not just story but also the term)

I tell you what happened? They were covering it to pressure Biden to approve 'tanks and long range missile' to Ukraine.

That's how evil empire is ran. If their puppet ignore order, puppet master starts to blackmail them. If needed- even kill the puppet like JFK and more and many faced attempted assassination. That is why the puppet master always select criminal for politician and high rankings.

When Obama was president- when he was hesitant to bomb Syria, CNN 24/7 covered the story that 'Obama's drone attack is a war crime', and that coverage was gone as soon as Obama started to bomb Syria.
twitter.com/i/status/1617262405251203072

Now Tucker Carson needs to find out who controls CIA?
Twitter locked Prachanda's account.

I believe, Musk is just a show host. Twitter's non american's account is still controlled by CIA. American's account by FBI.

After prachanda's account is locked, Govt should tell people to open account in non western (or non westerned' controlled) social media.
twitter.com/i/status/1606852465751629825

You are welcome, human!
It's been around 5 year, my interest in sports has decreased mainly due to share market crisis. I have been supporting Argentina in Football and Srilanka in cricket.

Both turned out to be loser countries (no fighter's attitude). So instead of focusing on them, I been focusing on individual game and support one team or oppose another team (Since I became wise and matured). Their loss used to affect me for days that is why I changed my attitude.

I did not expected Argentina to win the world cup. When they won, It did make me happy for few hours- why less? cause of same old problem- Share market crash. (To run a country, govt has to motivate people. But in Nepal- bahunbad has destroyed everything).

As game progressed, I felt like this whole game was fixed by GOD to give victory to Argentina- since knockout game. Like- Good teams- germany, spain, portugal, brazil were eliminated by weak teams so that Argentina would get to face weak team. I became happy after Argentina won, less cause of Argentina winning, more cause I felt like my fate could be about to change too :) :) :)

Argentina did start to play well from semi final. And france played very bad for first 80 minute (till their first goal). They are saying there is a reason .......

First ..... (what is conspiracy in all this?)

English premier league: I began to watch this league since around 20 year. My interest started due to the hate for Manu. I hated their attitude and success. I started to watch hoping to see them lose. When I began to watch, they used to be like GOD, they won 3-5 games during early years since I began to watch and lost only one.

They used to be very strong team, but, still, I felt like those league were scripted or being played to give victory to Manu. During that time, their closest rival used to be chelsey so I supported Chelsey.

The conspiracy in EPL was- in every 10 major mistakes referee used to made- 7/8 used to go in favor of Manu. And most of those used to be during crucial time. Like- penalty, free kick just out side the box, offside.

Manu used to get penalty/free kick/offside during last minutes when they were not suppose to get or opposition did not used to get when they were suppose to get. And this mistake was the reason Manu won 1/2 league in 3/4 league they won, while I began to watch during early years. Manu won extra leagues due to empires mistake other wise they would have become second 1/2 times in those 3/4 times they won.

They were best teams but they were not suppose to win all those season.

Their manager was a d-head and their strategy was offensive. And when you are too offensive, you have a threat of getting counter attacked too. And when they played offensive, they used to score goals with the help of referee's mistake that is how they used to win the match during last minutes that is how they became very popular those days.
And counter attack of opposition were saved by referee's mistake too.

Then I used to ask, why 7/8 mistakes of referee always used to go in favor of Manu during crucial time? That mistake was suppose to go 50/50.

I made a lot of noise in social media regarding this. Then after 1 or 2 year, so called experts began to question this. But they did not talk about what I talked about.

I think they tried to mislead crowd. They used to say- Officials used to favor Manu caused Manu's manager used to intimidate them. His personality and success intimidate those officials so they could not go against Manu.

But, guess what, those so called experts did not talk about referees mistake. They said, officials favored/helped Manu by increasing extra time more than they should. And during this extra time, Manu used to score and win.

And after Manu manager retried, Manu stopped getting those favor from officials and their down fall began (one of the reasons).

And later I found out, that Manu manager was an Scottish guy who favored United UK. This is when my conspiracy theory began- that MI5 used to give victory to Manu to make their manager hero so that Scottish people would support united UK.

Why I began to support Italy team?

Like I said, I hated Manu. And their game was highly offensive, meaning, their defensive used to be venerable, and they were always facing threat of counter attack from opposition.

I used to feel like, if you want to beat Manu, you have to play Italian game. And for the first time, Manu was destroyed by a team, and that team was Man city. Man city thrashed Manu with around 4 goal. This is when would found out how to beat Manu.

Later I found out, manager of Man city was from Italy. Since this time I began to support Italy and Man city.

So what is the conspiracy of World Cup 2022?

- Argentina was not a good team when the cup began. Their game improved only since semi final.

I have a weak conspiracy theory in Argentina winning the cup. Could Russia or Russia+Gulf gave Argentina victory?

War in Ukraine has turned into war between west vs rest of the world. World cup motivates people of the world. Could Russia have given world cup to Argentina to gather people of the world? How all good teams were stopped during early stage by weak teams. One or two can be called co incident, 4 not much.

Even during final, France had no energy, playing like some weak african team for almost first 80 minute. Later I found out, they were suffering from virus (probably middle eastern common cold). Could Russia+Gulf have given them the virus?

Some saying, France did not get virus, they were poisoned. After looking at their game in final, who knows?
Israeli Intelligence Warns Iran Is Mulling Terror Attack On World Cup

zoo/cia could try to do something in Qatar if they are not stopped.

Remember, they are desperate.
Guess what? RT news is back :D :D :D in Nepal
'Conspiracy Author' David Icke Banned From EU, Labeled A "Terrorist"

Another story,
youtube.com/watch?v=NSZyKYitC3M&t=333s
IF Russia or China loses to evil empire- people of US, europe will lose democracy, freedom, rule of law .......... so will rest of the world.

The Atlantic- Let's declare a pandemic amnesty. We need to fogive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark abut covid.

(What about that guy from healthcare ministry in Nepal, CDOs, kp oli and his ministers in Nepal? I did warned them not to go for long and harsh lockdown)

Docs show Facebook and Twitter closely collaborating with Dept of Homeland Security, FBI to police "disinfo." Plans to expand censorship on topics like withdrawal from Afghanistan, origins of COVID, info that undermines trust in financial institutions.

(What should we do to those who closed facebook page in Nepal? Those who jailed for making fun in Nepal- including KP oli who jailed some for making fun of them when he was PM?)

(These are some of the proofs- how conspiracy theorist has been destroying slept people in 2020s)
Ukraine war:

Point 1: Some in west talked about making ukraine, afghanistan for Russia. Meaning, bleed Russia in Ukraine for a long time and destroy Russia.

Point 2: If west wanted to drag Russia in Ukraine for years, then why they made Ukraine counter attack and lose a lot of army and assets?

Point 3: Since even just before the war, I said Longer this war go on, it will harm more and more on EU and later US too than to Russia.

Point 4: It seems like, both sides have swapped strategy. West wants quick end of the war but dont want to compromise while Russia want to stretch it that is why they are just standing ground and blowing things up since after few weeks after war broke.

I think, now, real war is economic while ukraine is just playing in the background.
Questions are:
- who is desperate enough?
- who is evil enough?
Gain in function research work can be done in many HIFI lab round the globe. Particular mutation is just a product of such research. No need to blame a single country. Everyone is trying to have edge over there competitors.
University in US created a mice covid whose lethal rate is 80%.

So this means, human can genetically modify virus.

Which means, as per circumstantial evidences, CIA is behind Covid-19 (90%) sure.

- Timing and location of virus- in china after they tried everything to destroy china- trade war, hongkong, huawei etc etc.

- CIA knew about this virus before before china.

- This virus was identified in other place before in china- CIA must have modified its genetics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwwZLXSh0BE
twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1575657832036564992/photo/1

Replace British with China, and MF media in Nepal will be all over it.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub