Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada University Of Economics

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5

Author Post
yo sharesansar ma mann parney manchey rising sir..
rajnitik placement bata kaam garney manchhey kahiley ramro garna sagdaina as a employee. kasai ko naam aaunchha tapai haru lai bhanney bhannu hola. malai yuvraj k ramro lagthidaina but rising sir ko anusar best FM ho yubraj k in history of nepal
jaba share ko price and nepse badna thalchha hami sabko best hunchha yubraj aaune din ma

mero anusar.. padhey likheyra hira (yubraj k) hunu bhanda hilo ma phulney kamal (KP oli) hunu besh.
Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada- Investment is good but Share market is unproductive.

Student- Does that mean, One starting chicken farming with one chicken is good but if we collect investment from 1000 shareholder and farm 1000 chickens would be unproductive?

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada- Very close

Student- Wont raising 1000 chicken would be more cost effective than raising one chicken?

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada- Who is the professor here, you or me?? All I said is you cant issue share. 1000 can come together and invest.

Student- Then how do we gather 1000 investor, without issuing share by listing company, Why would any body trust us?

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada- Gather your friends, your friends's friends.

Student- But all my friends are hobos, they only have money to buy rakshi, and I only have 5 friends.

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada- That's your problem. Just cause you need investment does not mean issuing share becomes productive sector. Investing in chicken is productive, investing in share is unproductive. Does share lays you egg, no, but chicken does. SO CHICKEN IS PRODUCTIVE, SHARE IS UNPRODUCTIVE.

Student- Is not share another name of investment?

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada- Dont you try to teach mean. I studied multiple subject, I worked at NRB, I worked for UNDP, you are just a student.

Student- What if I have to sell my share?

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada- I told you, share is bad. You can sell your part of investment though.

Student- Who do I sell? If I try to sell to other partners, they may try to buy my investment at cheap, they many not have money to buy? Dont you think, If we register the company and list share, I can offer my share to all public? And I could get the right price for Share.

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada- I told you share is bad. If you dont like what your friend has to offer, take your chicken along with you.

Student- I dont have time to raise a chicken. And I am a vegan.

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada- I dont have solution to all your problem.

Student- There is already the solution, issue share.

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada- If you say share again, if I will rusticate you without returning your fee and deposit.

Student- You cant do whatever you want.

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada- Yes I can, I am god, media made me god.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:41 pm. »
Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada- My university doesnt discriminate anyone by their color, sex, age, financial position :P

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub