Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 within 6 months after yuraj k's death or firing.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... > »

Author Post
श्रावणमा सबै हरियो
slaughtering of pig is just a beginning.

babu is happy, but not fully, most of my shares did not hit circuit cause there was not enough time and no seller.
CRYSTAL BALL ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: - BABU must be happy.
Pig is being slaughtered in shrawan :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Circuit break within ५ min :mrgreen:
I asked crystal ball, What would NEPSE do tomorrow?- Answer- Circuit break.
Subordinate got a ROUND OF APPLAUSE and BIG HISS to his boss.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Boom Boom
We Human Being Must Understand That OTHER CREATURES HAVE EQUAL RIGHT TO EXISTENCE AS MUCH AS WE DO........... Their PAIN and their DEATH is similar to that to HUMAN PAIN & TEARS........Humans kill their mothers in front of their childs, skins off them alive, eat them alive.....

...3 BILLION animals are harshly slaughtered EACH DAY for FLESH AND FUR.....The cruelty of humans has no limits.......

....Humans which should have been the loving parents of all creatures devours on them......How Sadistic.....

...Epidemics avian flu, Ebola, HIV, swine flu, SARS and vCJD, Covid etc all emerge because of DARK SIDE OF HUMANS THEMSELVES....

.....These EPIDEMICS and PANDEMICS will continue.....

....BE HUMAN.... BE SAFE....

......BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
Who can a person think of PROFIT/LOSS in such a difficult period when human species is fighting for the same cause ?
Fully Automation बनाउनु पर्याे पहिले । धेरै लगानीकर्ता जाेडिनु पर्याे अनिमात्र चलाउन मिल्छ नत्र तत्काल Nepse बन्द हुनु पर्याे । साउदकाे कुर्सी खाली गर ।
Those who sell today will get payment only after 18 days.

And, after 2 week, things are going to improve like a lot meaning market will rise ......

.... and still some are selling at a lower price today.

Imagine, who are those who are selling.
Hain, why, almost every time I buy good stock- I dont know about, always has a surprise package for me?

MLBL is a very good stock. Its peers have reached 300/400, so I bought some and was wondering why it was unable to increase. Now found out it had convert. Thank god, it is just convert, not some bad business. Just 4.5lakh.

Myanmar plans to allow foreigners to participate in daily share trading of listed companies on Yangon Stock Exchange starting from March 20

Looks like democracy is working well all over the world except for Nepal.
पुँजी बजारमा नीतिगत समस्या भए सुधार गर्न तयार छु-अर्थमन्त्री

Is the following problem from policy side or something else???

If you have been following this forum, you can easily see.......... a few week ago, one group tried to crash the market, but could not, instead some sector increased 30/50% after selling by that group.

This week, three group(who are in this forum) joined hand, and finally they are able the crash the market which made negative record. Daily record and probably weekly record.

Is this policy problem? If not what? If one, three, 5 group can crash the share market, then, if that is not the problem in your policy then what problem is that??????

Solution: Share market needs 1000 big groups. 10s of thousands of big players. I know how to do it, do you? sarbagyani yuraj k?????
tesko bau ko lagani writes:

During last two months, following made X crore profit:

Investor-636
Broker Commission- 73
CGT-42
Nepse commission-14
TDS-8
Sebon commission-2

So every body made 25% of what investors made. That's loot.

Broker commission should be reduced by 40%
Nepse commission by- 75%
TDS- 50%
Sebon commission by- 80%

Congratulations to every body.

Before last two day's crash, I was still at 60% loss.

When will I be in profit? Everybody looks to be celebrating.
This thread is the third attempt to predict the impossible. They say, third time lucky. :mrgreen:

Even though, the target looked like "a claim from some mental case" when NEPSE was at 1100, there was a serious calculation behind this prediction.

NEPSE was suppose to be at 3500 that time, as well as today, so expecting 2500 should not have been foolishness.

It is clear now, that yuraj k will be fired soon. And 6 month from then will start the countdown.

AND.

When/If, this target is met, I demand every body to consider me as "Second to GOD". 8)

This month's daily regular transaction has been above 2 arab. Ignorant may say, how come trading reached 2 arab from 20 crore???

Reality is, new cash flew in must be 25/50 crore daily. Which is like,

50,00,00,000/10,00,000= 500 new investor entering into the market with 10 lakh daily.

Or,

50,00,00,000/1,00,000= 5000 new investor entering into the market with 1 lakh daily.

Which would be like, .000017% or .00017% population entering into the market in a single day.

Rest money is just swapping. Does not sound like a big issue, does it??????
"I know what kind of players invest in STC."

Rising Ji, can you elaborate on this part? Is Trader's words working in someone's behalf to create many bag holders in STC stock?

I am also planning on selling all my micros scripts. I don't want to take a part in this scandal. The govt should strictly look into this. This is a modern day slavery. I am so disturbed by the methods they use to market their product and service them. I don't need to make money like this.

https://www.nayapatrikadaily.com/news-details/36576/2020-02-18
its okay ,lets the matter be closed!
I respect freedom of all and yours too.

I just posted earlier, why I hate Yuraj k, and I have been giving many reasons why I have a problem with yurak k for almost last two year. I have never met that person. I have problem with what he did.

Like I said before, we did not just suffer for last four year, some committed suicide and many many became ill cause of the share market crash and state of the economy of Nepal.

Instead of helping them, yuraj k not just talked about punishing them, making them pay, he drafted policy, made decisions which further harmed Nepalese, investors, country. As if we ate his father's something (hamle tesko bau ko ke khai deko thya ra). And he behaved like he is our malik. He is still suffering from panchyat era bureaucracy hangover.

What can I do other than cursing?

And I cursed using acceptable term.

He is lucky, this is not Afghanistan.
Dear The Rising Sun!

I don't want to debate with you personally ,I respect you ...I know you are long term investor but I'm more fisher less investor.. I accept it!

This doesn't matter your money your strategies and mine too..

I found you a bit egoist and stubborn like I found certain ethnic values in Newar,Magar so and so..still I respect you...you are old contributor in the sharesansar forum..I dont know how you are playing for sustainable growth of capital market of Nepal.

There might be so many individual differences accept it...

But I just wanted what you did for capital market except cursing finance minister.....?

With Best regards!
We suffered for last four year. I dont remember you posting here during our suffering and now when bull is about to start you have appeared.

I wonder, you are one of those whom yuraj k hates and calls dalal puji pati/manupulator.

I dont remember you condemning govt when at least two committed suicide due to share market crash. And many suffered heart attack.

And you have a problem with word.

In other thread, you have been promoting 'STC'. I am a very serious investor, I know what kind of players invest in STC.

You are not one of those type who say, be civil and show some respect to mahara sir :mrgreen:

When NEPSE crashed to 1200, Yuraj k told his close associates that he was going to destroy share market and punish investors instead of saving share market, investors who were suffering. I took it personally. Unlike you, I am not seasonal opportunist. I invest for mostly long term. Seasonal opportunist love crash of share market, economy. I dont.

Look at other opportunist who control black mandu, teska bou ko lagani etc .... just to prevent bull in BFIs, they are spreading negativity about BFIs. Just to bring down bank's price or prevent from increasing, they are trying to destroy whole banking system. Cause they are low life opportunist and their money is stuck in micro and insurance and hydro and STC.

I respect freedom and freedom of speech. PEACE.
Please edit this thread ...none of the wise people appreciate you if you keep such abusive thread....
https://www.arthasarokar.com/2020/02/arthamantri-chhalfal.html

Mora. Market force ley bajey ko ego lai thik garey justo chha.
What is the Possibility of re-appointment of Mr.Y.Khatiwoda again in the post of fianace minister ?
He is trying to take some positive steps as shown by his recent actions. Hope we can see major changes shortly.
If we make him teacher, he will turn 100s like himself and country/society ............

if we listen to politicians, especially communist, from district like rukkum, combination of sarba gyani and brain dead.

Page: « < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub