Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

MNBBL club

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... > »

Author Post
MNBBL and GBBL are the cheapest dev bank.
@The Rising Sun: Yo maan ta mero MNBBL nai ho but price seems too high - I already have some kittas of MNBBL, so thinking to invest on other company. I see good growth on GBIME, PRVU and SBL.

@Someboday: Few thou kitta of MNBBL kinne paisa chaina sir. Jagire manche, investing few thou per month.

@ALL: Why price of Dev Bank going so high? Something cooking on monetary policy?
Someone in social media said '25 bonus'. Not sure, if it is just a guess, or lying or insider information????
@Nepalishare

You should not only invest few thou... You must buy few thousand kittas of MNBBL.

...and let it grow for few years..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If you are looking for best company then MNBBL.

If you are looking for company which will increase soon or most then- have no idea.

There is halla, dev bank starting for super bull very soon.
Hello,

I have few thou to invest in share, should I buy MNBBL or PRVU or GBIME? honest suggestion please.
MNBBL's PE ratio should be much higher than that of Nabil's PE ratio cause of far better growth and growth potential. I think, NABIL's spread rate is tight, so no extra profit growth potential other than with business growth. MNBBL's can grow by increasing premium as well as MNBBL has much higher business growth potential.

Nabil's PE ratio= 41
MNBBL's PE ratio= 25

MNBBL's PE ratio should be '''''60'''''' considering growth and Nabil's PE ratio. Go higher when Nabil's price moves higher.

If MNBBL's PE ratio were 60 today, after 1st qtr report, its PE ratio will drop to some where around 40.

At current PE ratio, after 1st qtr report, if price remain as it is now, its PE ratio will drop to around 17.

And after next year's 1st qtr report, if price remain as it is now, its PE ratio will drop to around 10.
probably 22-25% bonus..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Any info about MNBBL's BS.

Did they happen to sell shares in ashad?

If not, I am expecting 28-30EPS ....... Cant believe I had expected up to 35, Indian fking virus......

Dev bank may have increased more than 30 billion in deposit in ashad and 10 billion in loan. 20% of those must be from MNBBL alone.

Expecting good growth in 1st qtr and my increase premium by .5-.75% which will lead to EPS of 35-45.
Right chahi thaha bhayena Bonus chahi pakkai paunu hunchha hola jasto lagchha kinabhane EPS 27.91 maintain gareko chha ....ra distributable 22 bhnada mathi nai chha...
Regardless of political situation, can I expect 20% bonus share and 30% right share? Comparing to business growth of MNBBL have, they must issue some right shares.
I am expecting 20% bonus share, don't care much on bonus at the moment :D :D :D :D
Looks like CEO agreed, Somebody ji.

30% bonus inside info ho ke ka ho NewMan ji.

Somewhere, social media, I saw TA- MNBBL first target 850, second target 1050.

Is there any way in TMS or SSpro where we can watch sectorwise individual share price/change?
@Rising ji

OK, i goona ring up CEO of MNBBL and ask him to sell all shares

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Expectations high rakdim na ho....k nai jala ra :mrgreen:
30%??? Is that typing mistake New Man ji? Suppose to be 20+%.

30+% may be next year. I am confident in first qtr report 35-45eps.

30% dividend this year if they have sold 1.25 billion worth of shares in ashad. We still have 10 day left, somebody needs to tell MNBBL CEO to sell shares tomorrow and buy back in a few days.

Today's transaction says, as soon as monitory policy ghost is gone, MNBBL may Rocket.
ali napaiyela ki??? #0 percent ta tara 25 samma auna sakchha
So can we expect the dividend of it more than 30 %??
What's ur view rising Sun ji
मुक्तिनाथ विकास बैंकले जेठसम्म एक अर्ब २३ करोड रुपैयाँ नाफा गरेको छ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

https://bizmandu.com/content/20210706140317.html
Is the second wave in dev bank.

First wave target was suppose to be 1050.

Now what??
Not really.

HOUSE ALWAYS WINS.

Just like post earthquake, business will increase price and cover all their losses.

And pay back to banks. After they cover their loss by increasing price, they will keep price high and make more money forever.

That is how, world works. If you study, western economy, after every crisis, business makes more money, becomes bigger, share market sky rockets.

Same will happen in Nepal.

LET'S CALL IT INFLATION. That is why, I been saying, never hold cash for longer. But over smart people never listen.

After Indian blockade, MOMO increased price by almost 50% citing lack of gas. And when gas supply resumed smoothly, they never reduced the price of MOMO.

And for bank, they take 50% to 300% collateral. Bank never loose, unless promoter is a crook. Yes, Banks profit may be very low but Banks are very safe.

In the country like Nepal, sh!thole underdeveloped, growth of Banking business is big and smooth.
COVID 19 is not yet over. There are many technical details and complications pertaining to disease itself and vaccine (many books and articles can be written in these matters, so dont want to go in this vast). Banking industry growth for this year is expected in the range of 23-24%. Any institution which try too hard for credit expansion in such a difficult period may meet with some kind of accident. Last 1 1/2 year was survival period, coming few year will be sustenance period. Its counterproductive to overstretch in the period of sustenance. When you are out of risk then only take a long steps.
Tell you a story, which happened 1.5 year ago, Dubosi ji.

If may know, I had been trying to convince the world, how yuraj k had been destroying economy of Nepal. I was the first person to warn the world.

Then about 1.5 year later, some guy, whom I met for the first time, tried to convince, the economy of Nepal was bad and people think its was good.

You are doing the same, Dubosi ji. I may be the first one in Nepal, who tried to educated investor that right and bonus is not good for investor. I have been trying for more than 5 year now.

May be, you missed the second part of my lesson.

Right and bonus is good only if company needs it to expand business.

Yes MNBBL need it to expand business.

In three year, MNBBL's business will reach as much as average bank's business. In three year, those banks capital will reach 18 billion, even without merger, just with bonus. That day, MNBBL will feel pressure to increase capital to 12 billion at least.

18 billion of bank= 12 billion of MNBBL.

MNBBL wont be able to increase capital to 12 billion just with bonus within 3 year.

Today, MNBBL's deposit is almost 20 times their capital. Normal ratio should be 12/14.

I have not been promoting MNBBL cause, I have a lot of MNBBL.

I have a lot of MNBBL cause MNBBL is the best listed company.

Cause of its growth potential, MNBBL may reach 8000 in value in this bull. Better add more MNBBL for long term.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:01 pm. »
"give at least 50% right" is a misnomer.
In reality, any institution issuing right share "takes money from share holder" , they don't give anything in return.
So expect natural growth from matured company like MNBBL.

Everyone is after right share in amateur market like ours and price doubles with the news of RS. Most of us dont analyze the reason behind issuance of RS. There are only few circumstances where issuing of RS is actually beneficial to investor. Most of the time, it is used to manipulate market price and profitable to insider and speculator.
Hope rocket to the Mars if not at least to Space but surely not to down earth.. :P

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub