Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 >

Author Post
Mr. Ramesh N your Opinion & Prediction has failed as you were claiming it wont go below 1400 in-fact it closed below 1400/- Level. What would you say now !!!!

Plzzz. do not get demotivated by my comment we are here to share knowledge !!!

Hope to see your comments Next time also as i am trying to make it more interactive !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BY 12:00 Mkt collapsed as i commented in the morning before market opens from 1424 Level to 1410 Level. Who Bought today at 11:20-11:40 Level has lost their wealth. Now Guys what else to happen just wait and watch. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
बैंककाे ब्याजदर ११ प्रतिशत कट्दैन, स्थिर सरकार, अनलाइन काराेवार अादिले गर्दा अव नेप्से १४०० भन्दा तल नअाउने निश्चित छ । अव सपना देख्न छाडिदिनुस दीपक जी । वीचमा केही ठूला IPO हरु त छन् तर पनि १४०० भन्दा तल जादैन हेर्नुहाेला ।
Today the market might open in +ve territory due to news of 7 point Deal. But gradually the Profit booking by Traders will take it down from +ve to side ways movement. Today we will see a lot of action in the Market where Bull and bear will start fighting after 12 noon. Hope Barah baje Bull Player ko Barah na bajus. Cautious Investor will be in wait and watch mood deciding to ADD or Sell stocks. Many Investor be also in a confused state of mind what to do Next.,,,

My Suggestion : Let 50 crores worth of turnover happens then decide on BUY and SELL Call.

Happy Investing !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sorry Guys was on a Holiday mood since last few days.

I am neither sad nor happy with these Up & Down price moves as i have negligible investment in NEPSE stocks.

Well NEPSE made a smart move in last 2 trading session before yesterday which managed to surpass the Resistance Level of NEPSE of 1400 and 1417 in a single Day and made a close above these two Resistance level on Thursday. That strong upmove was backed by News of OLI forming the New Government. But After Closure of NEPSE below 1417 Yesterday indicates that it was false break Up of Resistance and by EOD it closed below the Level of 1417 @ 1413.90/- Which indicates a Strong Bearish Bar Reversal.

Near term outlook still looking bearish with immediate Support intact @ 1400 Level. A closure below 1400 level in next 2 trading session confirms NEPSE heading towards South for 1000 Level. :)
It's time to ROCK😎🤘 mark in coming days!!
Even if it remains temporary, let us enjoy a huge relief of sigh as long as it lasts. 😁
@deepak_mm, are you sad right now that your prediction is going to be wrong or smiling like all of us that our investment are going to re-pay?
:mrgreen:
:twisted:
Looks like fugazzy TA is under water now. OLI come in, TA out. :mrgreen:
accoding to TA, nepse will be 1000 in next six months if not it will be over 2000. :mrgreen:
deepak_mm Ji, now can you please do your 6 mthn techno analysis?

Looks like UML and maost are merging, hope its true.

Deepak ji's technical analysis Vs fundamentals/politics

Hurry Up.

Hope to get your analysis by tomorrow. :lol:
NEPSE took Support at 1379 in today session as said in my Post !! Now where its going to head after the holiday session !!! Next Session will show the NEXT short term direction of NEPSE as both Bulls and bear are going to Battle Heavily in Next trading session !!! Happy shivratri to all , JAI SAMBHU !!!!
Today NEPSE will try to move up ways to side ways direction !! If it hold in a +ve note till 12:30 then it will try to Kiss and surpass the Level of 1400. It if manages to hold above 1400 Level on a closing basis then we can see further upside in NEPSE for target of 1417. But once it breaks the level of 1379 in today's session by 1 PM then Once again the Bears will come into action and i wont be surprise to see a level of 1368 in today trading session !!!! :mrgreen:
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:03 am. »
As said before before the Market opens that NEPSE will move form side ways movement to upside Movement Yesterday that what exactly happened. As said earlier 1400 Level will act as a Resistance for NEPSE both technicall and Physiologically. NEPSE need to move above 1400 level on closing basis for the NEXT target of 1417. If it unable to climb that level then again some sort of fresh selling will happen in the market which will try to again check the support of 1389 which is intact or not. If it breaks 1389 on closing basis then next target of NEPSE is at 1368 in short term of 2-3 days.
NRB decision to inject 5 Billion NPR in the banking System through Purchase of Development Bonds could lift up the sentiments of bulls Today in the Market !!! Today we could see upside to side ways Movement in the NEPSE !!

NEPSE might face Resistance at 1400 Level in short term !! A close above 1400 on closing Basis could trigger it to Next upmove to 1417 Level. :)
Through out the day the NEPSE has formed a Lower Top & Lower Bottom Chart Pattern, Which indicates that Bull are exhausted and bear has taken the control of the Market. Many Investor are on side line as they expect further Crack Down in NEPSE. Some of the Bargain Hunter are picking up some of the value Picks in their Portfolio. Bulls need some sort of trigger to move ahead from these levels.

No Trigger are there to lift the market as of now :- :mrgreen:
Bull Market has always created a HERO and the Bear Market always makes a Hero a ZERO !!!

What are the opinion of the Major Bull Operator of the NEPSE ??

I don't know who are actually the Big Bulls of NEPSE Can you guys list out some names whom you think are the Big bull operator of Nepse... and lets us try collect their opinion ??

Whom you think are the Top 10 Bulls of NEPSE ??

Can you throw out some light ??
mutual funds le pani share mai lagaunchha
jaba hami lai paisa kamaunchha bhaney
money mangement garna pani auunchha
then why buy MF
after online 2500

after NRN 3500

within one year. my prediction.
IN my view soon nepse will be above 1600 ...
after new governmnet, online trading and involmet of the NRN in share market will increase our share market
Hello deepak, Mutual funds NAV are decreasing in lesser ratio than stock market because Mutual funds bears lesser risk as they don't invest all money in sticks. They invest good portion of fund in bonds, fixed deposits which gives fixed and regular incomes and second thing is the very old ones and very new one MF HAVE bought shares in very low price. SO their NAV is not declining in the same rate as stock market
. 8)
tesaile hola
American Recession ko bela Nepal ma recession nabhayeko :)
Its a Macro Economic Connection !! US is Dada. Any affect in US means the ripple effect will happen around the globe !!
Whats the connection betwn American Stock n Nepse
Dont think it will happen
very soon market is going to be green coz of entry off sth called "Seasonal Kheladi"

Page: « < ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub