Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 within 6 months after yuraj k's death or firing.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... > »

Author Post
मार्केट मेकर र डिलर जस्तो,बजार घट्दा थाम्दिनु पर्ने र चलखेल रोकिदिनु पर्ने काम म्युचुअ फण्डको हुँदै होइन:थापा

100% right.

That's why I have been demanding mutual fund to be treated as investment company and no more expectational facilities.

Market makers should get all facilities including tax free to huge credit line. India gave huge credit to such companies to save their stock market few months ago.

ब्रोकर कमिसन तत्काल घटाउन अर्थमन्त्रीले दिए निर्देशन

Nice.

Looks like, He will get credit for rise of NEPSE too.

Remember my prediction, from Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:19 pm

-------------------------------------------

""""I"""" predict following about the time Bishnu Paudel as FM.

During his time economy will boom, but he may have no hand in it. And share market will boom too. Liquidity will be plenty for coming 3-5 year.

We may see "NEPSE close to 7000" during his tenure of 2 plus year, if he is able to complete his remaining time.

------------------------------------------------------------
पूर्व गभर्नर नेपाल भन्छन् 'शेयरमा आयो बचतकाे पैसा,होस पुर्‍याउ',सरकारले भन्यो 'आत्तिनु पर्दैन'

If saving money entered share market then where have money which came from selling shares went???? -MF Nepal

kaha kaha bata aucha khate dalal, sujata ko !$!#$ chatne,

Problem in Nepal- we have problematic alchina characters in Nepal- tapare, pakhe, dalal, commie/sociaist ..........

And sati ko sarap is all those characters are in same community.... That community used to be dalal, tall on others to those in power for thousands of years and today, that community is running this country .

That sujata ko !#$!@$ chatne is the sole reason our economy crashed from boom due to his monitory policy. Now, he has begun to raise head again.

We have plenty of liquidity cause our import is down, and money inflow from remittance is not down. And our import is down cause we had over invested in so called industries - cement, steel, hotel, hydro during last 5 year. We had over investment cause of sujata ko !#$#! chatne and yuraj k and some other sarba gyani.

I- the greatest mind world has ever seen- predicted few months ago, we be having good liquidity for 3-5 year.
NRIC ko badhi ma ko ko dubne hun???
This market is not running based on current or future earnings, or company performance. Surplus liquidity and entry of high net worth tourist investors is the primary reason. Once they go, we can discuss the fundamentals again.
National life's dividend down from 17 to 10...... ya still think NEPSE can reach 2400 without BFIs?
i also had same thought that without banks share increment, previous high record cannot be broken.

now 2071..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Without BFI participation SILVER JUBILEE mark is impossible. Its like ANT attempting to lift an ELEPHANT. :lol: :lol:
Liquidity is still favouring uphill move. Lets see !!!
Look Likes 1000 Gang will drive NEPSE to 2400+ Level without Banks Participation :P :P
1000 Gang unable to buy at lower circuit today.
This shows our investors can now judge the situation which is sign of investment intellegence. Its difficult to fool them.
if the trend continues this prediction may come true

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Current FM is lucky.
NEPSE achieved two peaks in his tenure.
Today remembering our former finance minister again.
He missed the opportunity to become HERO FM of local investors.
NABIL about to pull bfis into bull.

MNBBL, dev leader will pull dev bank to all time high.
Something is happening in SADBL.

At least you had sicl and nric and ahpc......

Baburam could be the most evil person in the world.

PS- NEPSE crossed 1900........... let us all BFIs holder hold silence to show respect to martyrs. :mrgreen:
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:15 am. »
i am also not happy rising sun sir ...most of the scrip increase when i sell and vice versa.......
Sadbl, mega , ahpc, bokl le dinu dukha diyo...fking scrip haru
ani nbl bekhar faliyecha
but sicl, mnbbl, nric le matra ho khusi banako :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
कुनै बेला डा. बाबुराम भट्टराईजीले भन्नु भएको कुरा याद आएको अबस्था :mrgreen: :mrgreen: l
NEPSE about to break record and still I am not happy........

Loss recovered just above 50%

And all the company I hold is one of the most undervalued company in the world.

Sati ko sarap.
लाभांश दिने कम्पनीको मूल्य नबढ्ने तर नदिनेको शेयर बजार मै नपाइने, अन्धाधुन्ध लगानीमा जाेखिम
बजारको बढ्दो भेलमा लगानीकर्ताले लाभांश दिने वा नदिने भनेर शेयर हेर्न छाडेका छन्
अनि बजार घट्दा किन रोएर आत्महत्या गर्न तत्पर हुने ? गल्ति आफु ले गर्ने दोस बजारलाई दिने ?
Return दिंदै नदिन अथवा बजार मूल्य को हिसाबमा एकदमै थोरै दिने कम्पनी को share हजारऔं हालेर बाउले किन भनेका त होइन होला ? सय दुइ सयको हाराहारी मा आउने कम्पनी ले करिब FD बराबर को return दिन्छ , त्येस्तो share अन्धोहरुले देख्दैनन l भिर को गोरुलाई राम राम !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
NEPAL GDP 2018: ~$29 Billion
NEPSE Market Cap as of 10/31/2019: ~$13 Billion
less than 50% of GDP

US GDP 2018: ~$20.5 Trillion
US Market Cap as of 11/29/2019: ~$30 Trillion
Around 150% of GDP

Sati ko sarap. :D :D

darkweb
I believe, what ever amount they are in conflict, on going is in NPL section, so after settlement it will be in profit or reserve section. BFIs profit may only increase after its settlement.
I am 100% sure banks will get interest and interest on interest.

I just read few line of the news, I think, court verdict was for/against auctioning at cheap price.
If banks have to return there confiscated collateral without getting any interest of such of long period, how can they survive ?
BFIs in Nepal dont make big money, but they take 150 to 300% security. Bank is more safe than gold, unless there is criminal inside.
बैंकले लिलामी गरेको सुधीर बस्नेतको सम्पत्ति फिर्ता गर्न सर्बोच्च अदालतको अन्तरिम आदेश

This news could be a big set back for BANKING BULL
When I posted about bullish in BFIs, I was confident it has started. Later, I am still confident but thought it has not begun but will begin very soon, by early next week.

Small and medium trader have a very few bfis, and big players who wants to sell bfis and buy insurance and hydro, they have already swapped a lot, and insurance and hydro has already doubled or almost tripled ............ and still the most traded is insurance.

Meaning, a lot of insurance is sold and (who is buying is no longer important since they have increased a lot)..... now when bfis start bull, traders needs to buy a lot and a lot of bfis.
(Those who sold bfis and still into insurance and hydro, they are trapped, especially big fish).

Its not like years back situation, the reality is not like what they say....... supply of bfis is not big like in the past. Just look yesterday, banks increased good and still could not turn Nepse green.

If we compare with insurance and hydro, banks and finance need to double and dev banks triple.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub