Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

WACC -Wt Average

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
When will the WACC application come into effect?
According to current WACC calculation platform, if you sell parent share before RS or BS listing your average costing of BS and RS will be just 100 and you will be in total loss.
For Eg
If you ve bought 100 shares of SCB @ 2000 and if it provides 100 % bonus share
Now if you sell parent share 100 kitta @ Rs 1000 after book close and before listing of bonus share you dont ve to pay CGT for the parent share
Now if you sell bonus share 100 kitta after listing @ 1000, then you ve to pay CGT in 900 Rs
Actually you are still in loss when you sell bonus share below 1000.
IPO वाला हरुको समेत बोनस शेयर को लागत त १०५.२६ हो नि , दोस्रो बजार वाला हरुको त तिरेको मूल्य अनुसार हुने भयो ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
i had a doubt while filling it....The bonus shares are calculated as 100rs each... in fact thats true..... but should it be counted that way or should it remain rs 0 ....??? advantages and disadvantages of counting bonus shares as 100 each is better i guess what do you think?? since i have no idea about it .... will be greatful if you clarify it...Thank you
Many of us ve gone through the weighted average calculation application provided by CDSC.
Is it fair for general investors ?
Lets share our experience and comment on the short comings which may help CDSC to amend further.
CGT calculation must be fair enough so that investors wont ve to pay tax on loss and on the other side government will also get tax whenever investors reap real profit.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub