Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Year 2018 & Index - Is It Time To Buy MicroFinance?

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 >

Author Post
thank u very much punji bhairab sir for timely update. i managed to dump when the gblbs shares was @570 -580.
looking forward for your advice on when to enter once again.
Once again thank u very much.

Banki Punji bhairab ko leela.
SAID ON FEB 20, 2020 (SEE BELOW)

...Those who did charity, congratulations, you sold at the right time.....Those who suffered greed, have patience....

...THIS POST GAVE RIGHT ENTRY TIME AND RIGHT EXIT TIME......CONGRATS AGAIN TO ALL THOSE WHO EXITED SWIFTLY...
...SO AS I SAY TIME IS A GREAT JUDGE, LATE DEC 2018 AND EARLY 2019 WAS RIGHT ENTRY TIME AND FEB 20 2020 ONWARDS WAS RIGHT EXIT TIME.......NAILED IT TO PERFECTION IN MFI SHARES....

...BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA......
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:40 pm. »
ENJOY FELLAS ENJOY
YES IT WAS MFI YES IT WAS MFI
PORTFOLIO GROWS BY MORE THAN 25% TO 30% EACH DAY
ENJOY FELLAS ENJOY
CHEERS TO ALL

SO WHO PURCHASED MFI'S IN DECEMBER 2018 & EARLY 2019... IN BULKS OR IN MINI QTY ...
HOPE U GUYS ARE ENJOYING AND PLANNING BIG CHARITY AND ANOTHER REAL ESTATE PROPERTY AND NICE VACATION

THIS IS JUST TO REMIND, PLEASE DO CHARITY, BUY FOODS FOR UNDERPRIVILEGED AND SPEND ON GOOD CAUSES

.....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:39 pm. »
AS TIME PROVED, THIS THREAD THUS CLOSED, LETS FOCUS ON 2020 NOW...

YES MY FRIEND, THIS POST WAS MADE ON DECEMBER 2018 when MFI was all time low....And it was perfect time to buy MFI at that time...

STILL UNDERVALUED MFI are clear BUY...

As SAID EARLIER, BANKS with SLIGHT Growth & MFI with MIGHT growth

Second Quarter Results 2076/77,
NMB LaghuBitta - EPS 46 (375% growth compared to previous year same quarter)
Chautari LaghuBitta - EPS 25 (152% growth compared to previous year same quarter)
Global Ime LaghuBitta - EPS 60 (301% growth compared to previous year same quarter)
Sparsha LaghuBitta - EPS 29 (210% growth compared to previous year same quarter)
Infinity LaghuBitta - EPS 29 (158% growth compared to previous year same quarter)
Samata LaghuBitta - EPS 29 (257% growth compared to previous year same quarter)

& More Coming

....People are not judges but time is and Thus time has proved what i said was correct......
.......BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA.........
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:58 am. »
Thank you sir.
Just Because some brokers and shrewd investors sold their shares doesnt mean any sector is down..
Overvalued stocks SOLD and Reasonably priced stocks HOLD
Market is large

SHARE03
...Wait for 2nd Quarter result now.....But reasonably valued companies....Avoid inflated companies..... P/E of 20 is conservative P/E for microfinance sector,..... anything above P/E 20 and risk increases AS WELL AS PROFIT INCREASES..........

..Considering the volumes and current investing scenario....Buy GBLBS...
1 - Because in previous year in 2nd quarter it posted net profit of 11 crore for 6 month, means EPS around 22 (at 1 arab capital)
2 - This quarter with normal growth and capital increment effect, net profit should be around 15 crore for 6 month, means EPS around 30 (at 1 arab capital)
3 - EPS 30 and P/E Ratio 20 (conservative & minimal P/E ratio) makes price of Rs 600.....
4 - At current price this is dead cheap with large margin
5- Even if EPS Stands at previous year of 22 per share than, 22*20=440, hence current 400 level is reasonable from very angle

....Hence invest safe... 20 P/E IS VERY CONSERVATIVE P/E RATIO IN MFI and provides greater margin of safety. (However industry average P.E ratio is above 30).........SELL OVERVALUED SHARES AND BUY THIS.....Go for GBLBS.....As interest rate goes down each good and strong mfi shall post high profits....

....Baki Ishwor Ko leela....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:59 pm. »
Pujibhairab sir,
Is it still good to invest in Micro Finacne. Please suggest the name of few good script to invest.
Thank you.
STILL MFI TO ROCK
MORE INTEREST RATE TO FALL - MORE BULLISH MFI SHALL BE - DUE TO COST OF FUND CONNECTION

AWAIT FIRST QUARTER RESULT
BANK WITH SLIGHT GROWTH - MFI WITH MIGHT GROWTH

AS FOR SOME OTHER MFI LIKE GBLBS, IT IS YET TO SURGE RAPIDLY

....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
Saturnian Jee

.... I am not interested to be judged....i am okay if someone calls me broken clock.....i post my opinions that comes from experience....And perhaps this is what this platform is for.......... god bless u saturnian.... And time is the great judge and perhaps everyone by now knows what wud have happened if they purchased MFI in 2018.... ;)

...BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:36 pm. »
Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day
:P :P :P
2018 - Who bought MFI's at dead cheap prices...
MFI = THATS HOW ITS DONE...BUY AT 2018 & SELL AT 2020/21....

Insurance and MFI

..INSURANCE ARE RISKY (EVEN IF IT IS SICL AND WILL WITNESS A HARSH DOWNFALL)..but 2nd quarters always have nice reports....and this year 2020 is dedicated to MFI..... MFI = lean mean +money making machine = 2020....

...Out of many MFI SCRIPS worked with, GBLBS is only undervalued fundamentally, and perhaps nepse will do it anytime soon, the auspicious date must be near....

« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:10 pm. »
@RisingJee

I think
- The Surge of mergers will also touch gblbs and sooner or later it will have focus on merger. its merger is highly possible only with govt MFI or stronger other govt institution.
- As other National Level MFI have increased their paid up capital to 2 billion, i think it will also sooner or later increase its paid up capital to 2 billion

...All said out of commonsense....Both of above shall add value to the price of shares as we all know other govt mfi are super strong and have high price...further capital increments now shall be only by way of bonus shares......Rest the time will tell....

.....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
Would this help GBLBS PUji bhairab ji????

I have few kittas averaging @360
NEW TARGETS FOR NATIONAL LEVEL MFI - CAPITAL 2 ARAB
This is evident from NUBL, CHIMEK, DEPROSC, all increasing their authorized paidup capital
All national level MFI shall eventually become 2 arab institutions by bonus/rights/mergers

All dip is a buy for MFI
Another surge will also focus on mfi

Only experienced investors should go with MFI scrips....

....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela...
...This post which was initiated in 2018......

... I HOPE THIS POST MADE SENSE NOW IN 2019 at today's date.....

.....IT WAS 1 YEAR BEFORE PURCHASING OF MFI MADE SENSE.....

...Now its time watch the screen and see the MFI Section of Portfolio rise each day.....Investing has time frame of 1/2 yrs.....Investing is different than speculative trading.......Still some MFI needs to go sharply up......

....Baki Ishwor Ko LEELA......
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:17 pm. »
MFI SECTOR
Some BIG & BOLD structural policy might come in MFI
This policy may shake entire MFI industry
Low priced and high potential MFI may surge rapidly

Somebodyjee
Like said (see below post) - AFTER LISTING that was last price low (below 330) of gblbs - now only price up thing
Some structural change might come here too in its financials and we might very very very very very soon see its accumulated loss being completely wiped out and company gearing for bonus shares in future

....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA...
Somebody jee

After Listing and after q/4 financial statement
Price may stretch low for the final time
Price to jump high and substantiate itself after q1 result

...Baki Ishwor Ko Leela...
Been following GBLBS for a while ( heavily influenced by Puji Bhairab positive recommendation) but havent purchased yet. May be after listing of right shares and auction shares.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes, Year 2018 was the time to buy microfinance

Yes, Year 2019 will restore MFI profits, as interest rate falls

Yes, Year 2020, MFI will be at optimum prices

.....As int rate falls more, MFI profit to increase more, upcoming quarters more attractive results... Further National Level MFI shall target capital of 2 arab now....

....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela...
As envisaged in 2018
1 - Due to minor interest rate falls, the profits of MFI have considerably increased in 2019

Now,
1 - Still the interest rate will fall in coming quarters, and the profits will leap up significantly

As for Index
1 - MFI index which has been sluggish till now will surge

As for Investment
1 - Only Strong, National Levels MFI are good

« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:45 am. »
https://clickmandu.com/2019/03/76300.html

1 - Banks profit certainly to fall
2 - Banks lending rates to fall as well
3 - MFI borrowing rate from banks will hence fall
4 - MFI profit to increase
5 - 2018 was the best time to buy strong and potential microfinance,
6 - Still some undervalued mfi could deliver good gains
7 -Monetary policy to bring more drastic changes

..Research, Analyse and Invest...Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:25 am. »
NewMan Jee

....I was consultant for major policy decisions in BFI & MFI..... I am not in engaged in day to day working of any BFI & MFI.....

BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
first of all i would like to thank puji bhairav sir for the knowledge that he is sharing in recent time..........
I guess he is in top management of a micro finance .......... m i right puji bhirav sir ?
there is no dought that micro finance has bright future but market price is a bit high..........do u recommend to buy in this level ?
first of all i would like to thank puji bhairav sir for the knowledge that he is sharing in recent time..........
I guess he is in top management of a micro finance .......... m i right puji bhirav sir ?
there is no dought that micro finance has bright future but market price is a bit high..........do u recommend to buy in this level ?

Page: 1 2 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub