Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 > »

Author Post
As in my Morning note before the opening of the Market i had said that Market will open in a confused note that what exactly happened in Today market.

1. Now the confusion is whether the market will halted for the day for trading or the trading will be suspended for the few moments.

2. Whether there will be some sort of Intervention from the Regulator or other concerned authorities or Invester forum or others to stop this blood bath in today's market.

3. Some Investor think whether its time to Buy shares or sell off the existing shares ??

Market now fully confused .........

As now Bear has already taken the technical advantage to see the follow on selling in the NEPSE.

Now bulls will try to put an effort to hold this downfall will try to pull it up if they cant pull up will try to minimize the losses of NEPSE.

Advise : " Buy Right Hold Tight " :lol:
deepak sir dont forget that "every dark cloud has silver lining" today if circuit breaker come for action, the market will be in bullish trend which will more powerful just like a 9 rs earthquake........................................
please note
What is the Circuit filter to Trading to be suspended ???? 25 Points or 3% change in INDEX ???
Today the Market is going to Open in a very Confused Mode !!!

Today Bulls will try to Take the control of the Market Where as Bear will try to make it Technically week so that there is follow on selling Happens in the favor of the Bear.

Later half of the day will be very decisive.

My Advise :- " Buy Right Hold tight "

:lol:
Thankx a Lot for the update Neo Wave ji ;)
Congratulations deepak_mm ji, looks like yuraj k is your big daddy's ally.
Administrator
Yes, Deepak Jee

NEPSE has created a new 52-week low on closing basis today @ 1,345.99
Today Market Violeted the 1352 mark also !! With Volume more then 50 crores Now we can say that even in short term also upside is unlikely.

Yesterday Smart Investor dumped the stock assuming to Buy at Lower level in days to come as they were aware that the Market Technical were not in the favor of the Bulls.

As suggested in Morning that Market will open Flat with support @ 1352 from there if it had made a reverse up move to 1372 then we could have expected a upside movement for short term for TGT of 1400/- but that didn't happened which is Very Negative for the Market !!!

Now All short term immediate support Level is broken by NEPSE and as per My Data it has already hit a NEW 52 week Low even on closing basis....

Neo wave can u update on your data if my data is wrong ???
Yesterday Market made a marginal Up move with slight negative bias.
Yesterday up move was sentimental on seeing Mr. Khatiwada as the new FM. But the outlook still look bearish in the Market.

Today we might open on flat note with support seen at 1352 on NEPSE.

If it touches 1352/1350 Level then Reverse back to 1374 Level then we presumes that Market is likely to move in upward direction in days to come. If it Violets the level of 1352 on Closing basis then still the Market has not formed the bottom and we can see further downsides in days to come.

Bet on Selective banks & Avoid Hydro powers !!

Happy investing !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My good name is Somebody. :mrgreen:
what's in name?

Currently, professional investor.
By the Way whats your Good Name Mr. The Rising Sun ??? What you actually do by Profession ??? if you don't mind answering its fine !!! :mrgreen:
they sell the ones they bought 4+ days ago.
Some Kahte for 5-10 Rs profit is actually not possible b'coz the settlement cycle in NEPSE is not T+0 so that scenario is not possible at all nor there is a provision for short selling . Yes Booking the loss of 5-10 rs seems quite possible..

:mrgreen:
Who dumped today after NEPSE reached peak- your big daddy or some khate for 5/10Rs profit?
Yes you are Correct Mr. Meroprofit, i might be right for sometimes but i cannot be always right !!

In fact i want want to be wrong because Many Investors loosing money due to fall in the Market

Today i Am Happy by NEPSE upmove because at least it gave some relief to the Investors...

But Still its time to remain cautious still there is sell off in the shares though not that strong sell off.

:D
come on deepak ji, you might have become right for sometime nowadays.

Its absolutely necessary to understand that your forecasts tell more about you than what market is going to do.

Market is always the SUPREME!
No No why should i get scared as i am not at all Involved in Manipulation of Market !!!

But i am able to get Opinions of Big daddies of NEPSE, their perception and views and the technical Indicators Data via charts and others based on volumes and nature of transaction whether its retail kind or HNI kind of transaction looking at value of transactions , Some access of Quick News and events coming up which might be sensitive for NEPSE. Data of Traders sentiments and Global and Local Macro economic scenario based on these i am making a collective Analysis of NEPSE and stocks.

I am doing a lot of home work on these that's why my Probability of Market Prediction is higher.

In fact my previous experience on Global Stock & Derivatives Market which a Decade ahead of NEPSE is actually helping me.

I am just sharing my views and opinion but Fortunately or Unfortunately its matching.
Whether u call it a Luck or Real Analysis of Market.

:lol:
Dont be childish, deepak_mm ji.

Even though we disagree, dealing with opposite view is always interesting.

Soon to be FM Dr.Yuraj k said few days ago- from now on, those individuals who drag nepse up or down using manipulation should get scared. You are running away not cause you are scared, are you?

Your views are welcome.
masu bhat khayera jani ho ki :mrgreen:
he deepak sir yati sano kura ma risaune!!...we want u to be with us...forum ma ta different views vako different fields haru ko manche bhaye po raamro huncha ta...sab eutai kura garne bhaye ta forum nai kina hunu parthyo ra...euta le lecture dine aru le sunne scholl khole bhaihaalthyo ni...tyasaile lets stay...specific nahom but lets share our knowledge and learn...:)
(ps: tyaha tala lekhiracha "does not necessarily represent sharesansar's moderator views" yestai kei)
deepak_mm jee, plz dont leave the forum just because some people don't like your views. there are many of us who appreciate candid views and reasonable arguments! 8) 8)
Bye Bye Guys !!!
Some People don't want me to Post Market Commentary for that Reason i am Leaving the Share Sansar Forum !!!
:'(
As said Market will Dip after 12:30 that what exactly happened !!!

Around 1:55 PM i said some Negative news might Arrive that what exact happened happened which Market didn't liked it. i.e Seeing Mr. Khatiwada as the Next F.M.

As said after 2 PM Market will move down further that what exactly happened the NEPSE tumbled Down to settle @ 1358.95

Now Technically the immediate support for Market is seen @ 1352. IF NEPSE violets that's then in NEXT Post.

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
The Bad news for Market is Mr. Yuvraj Khatiwada likely to become the NEXT FM....

https://www.onlinekhabar.com/2018/02/662030

Market. sees it as a -VE News......

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub