Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Attention: Surnedra Panday

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
चैत मसान्तसम्म बीमाशुल्क संकलन स्थगित गर्न बीमा समितिको निर्देशन

चैत मसान्तमा बैंक ऋणको साँवा तथा ब्याज तिर्नु नपर्ने

What does that even mean? You pay on Baisak 1st or ashad end????

Till how long are we going to let those- who have no idea about ground reality, no real life experience, bad knowledge about economics, no management know how- brain dead, sanki, make policy?

श्रीलंकामा ऋणीलाई सावा व्याज तिर्न ६ महिनासम्म छुट

You are luck even though you are relatively poor.

Unlike Us, duke of sati ko sarap , which is totally ran by an unelected ex bureaucrat yuraj k who has the most decorated CV for an economist in the world (I have not Idea how he got those), but has zero result to back his achievement or CV while being 10/15 year in power (its like sher bahadur saying - be has become X times PM of Nepal without producing any result or like KP Oli who is 8 class fail but still is his party boss and has became PM twice and has a few doctorate degrees), cause our elected PM is a las and his party is without linga (DK)(not for the first time)

ढिला नगरी अन्तराष्ट्रिय फण्डबाट पैसा माग्ने बेला भइसक्यो,सरकार नअलमलिओस्

- Try to get loan from domestic lender first at 2% interest.

Treasury bill/Govt bond should be free from spread rate calculation and tax free.

Learn the art of utilizing domestic fund.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:26 pm. »
हामीसँग धक्का सहने क्षमता छ : अर्थमन्त्री डा. खतिवडा

!@#$!#@ cha chemata

I repeat again, millions died in countries which were controlled by commie when economy collapsed.

Just imagine, what could mao, stallin had said before millions died?

Could they have said, "millions are about to die, fk them"?????

Or

they could have said, "every thing is fine".""

all who be reading this post, raise your voice before its too late.

We/our economy have been suffering years before corona, now, corona is about to be the final blow if we dont raise the voice.

I have been saying, our economy has been in trouble, their policy would hit the economy. (I am proven right)

People/economy would already be suffering when so called expert, media start to talk about. (Already have happened)

People would already be dying when govt/politician/yuraj k finally see it. (now only this phase remains, we are waiting).

Speak up, people.

For some in this forum, they just want corona to kill many so that NEPSE would crash further.

Attention: Surnedra Panday ........ is not it time for you to stand up in front of the las (KP Oli) while around party members and tell the las, "shut the f up for the first time, and listen- go to door to door of people and ask them about their economic situation".

Simple as that.

I am, who have precisely predicted dozens of important issues, now saying above.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:03 pm. »
Nepal's economy is facing crisis (over hyped crisis) due to having a sanki bureaucrat as fiance minister.
Governor.

If we has good political with understanding of business, economics as finance minister, may be we had different approach. In china, us, eu, japan have already made changes to their fiscal and monitory policy to tackle possible corona impact.

Another big analysis about the economy: Now Nepali will feed the devil (10-15% FD rate). High interest on FD will be felt by the economy, but other than myself, no one will see it. How many major prediction I may get it right, its sarbagyani in media and social media who make their voice loud and their voice is heard not mine.

Yuraj k is going for safe landing of his failure by lying to kp oli and comreds. They are saying corona may bring down economy to below 5%.

Reality is, corona has impacted for last one month only, and we have remain 4 month in this fiscal year. Real impact wont be more than .5% to 1% max.

Now, looks like yuraj k is about to tell the truth about real GDP growth of below 5% blaming on corona to cover his incompetence.
Hoina, yo Khatiwada bajey janey sure bhako hora?
NEPSE is going beserk. Who has some insider political knowledge?
Remember, I said, this winter is going to be the longest winter in the life of yuraj k!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Winter is almost over for Nepalese but for Yuraj k, not so

'देशभरि घुमिराखेको छु, जनता कहीँ पनि खुशी देखिँदैनन्'

म त देशभरि घुमिराखेको छु | स्थानीय तहले, प्रदेशले र संघले लगाएको करले ढाड भाँच्चियो भन्ने जनताका गुनासा छन्

व्यवसायीहरू लगानी गर्नुभन्दा पनि अब के गर्ने भनेर टाउकोमा हात राखेर बसेका छन् | उहाँहरूसँग त मैले प्रत्यक्ष अन्तरक्रिया गरेको छु | कोही पनि खुशीजस्तो देखिँदैनन्

This is said by prachanda. And all fingers are pointed at mostly yuraj k and kp oli (due to yuraj k and himself for not able to see him being fooled by yuraj k)

एक अर्थशास्त्रीले भने- 'हामीले नबुझेर हो| उहाँले किस्ता किस्तामा ढाँटिरहनु भएको छ| हामीले त्यसलाई अर्थमन्त्रीको आत्मविश्वास बढेको भनेर विश्लेषण गरिरहेका छौं

I have been saying this for almost 2 year now. Finally, society began to see it. Better late than never.

I have been saying this for almost 2 year. If they had listen to me, this day would not have come.

In Nepal, every body are sarbagyani. So you cant waste you precious time on those. Tragic- most of them have joined media and social media.

So when you find someone who keep on making one after another prediction correct- You keep on that person on close list. Its for you, not for that person. :mrgreen:

I said this on: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:57 pm

Advice to Surendra Panday from a well wisher:

Dont join govt if yuraj k remains Finance minister for more than 3 month.

It does not matter, if they change the whole ministers and keep yuraj k, hate of public not only remain same, it will only grow.

This govt is hated by public cause mostly of yuraj k. If he remain as FM and all remaining ministers are changed, hate from people towards this govt will only increase and next time, KP Oli will fire to due to that hatred from public.

Positiveness was spread during last few days, or even before every time firing of yuraj k was in gossip. If he is not fired, frustration will only increase. And during talk of next change in ministers, KP Oli will blame too which is sure to happen.

Only minister people want to see gone is yuraj k. They dont care that much about others. Only those who hate other ministers are paid dalals of other parties and dumb civil society.

It the economy, stupid!

Tell KP Oli, you would like to join the govt in next change only---- when yuraj k is no longer finance minister.

People hate yuraj k so much that they want KP Oli to dies so that yuraj k will be gone too with the formation of the new govt. Whose finance minister would change policies and taxes yuraj k introduced.

You are welcome!
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:54 pm. »
कसैलाई सूचना नदिन अर्थमन्त्रीको निर्देशन

Like I have been saying, this winter is going to be the longest in the life of yuraj k

Question is, is KP Oli trying to fool people/communist party or Yuraj k is trying to fool Kp Oli/communist party?????
Like I have been saying, this winter is going to be the longest in the life of yuraj k.

India has banned import of Palm oil.

One of the ways yuraj k has been fooling KP Oli and comreds is by cherry picking export growth data, which is fake palm oil export............. and convincing those uneducated that Nepal's economy is doing well, export is growing .....

Now, export growth is about to crash over night.

Tic Toc

alchina
७ दिनमा बैंकहरुको निक्षेप ९ अर्ब बढ्यो, कर्जा लगानी स्थिर

Deposit UP by 9 billion
Loan Up by 0 billion
In a week.

Another problem/failure of Yuraj k.

Last two year of slowing investment will effect Nepal's economy for UP to 2 year. Surendra Panday should tell that to other politicians and Nepali society.

Yuraj k's first year looked good. Policy does not work like that. His policy began to come into effect from 6 month to 1 year later and will have impact till 2 year after he has left.

Finally, data is coming that says, loan demand is low and economy is slowing down. And still, yuraj k is able to fool KP Oli and comreds how economy is doing great.

It would have been great if there was somebody in Nepal who could predict these things 3 year back, 1 year back, 6 month back ....................... Wait I did that. Only I did that.

I predicted this around 6 month back. And Puji bhairab ji been taking about this for weeks too.

This Sharesansar forum has been the only economic analytical site (should be media) in Nepal. Its sad, and still we find sarbagyani, spreading economic gyan in media and social media in Nepal.
What I asked on Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:57 pm:

---------------------------------------------------

ओलीले प्रचण्डलाई फागुनसम्म अर्थमन्त्रीको रुपमा डा. युवराज खतिवडालाई निरन्तरता दिने र त्यसपछि उनको पद स्वत: जाने भएकोले त्यसपछिको अर्थमन्त्रीको रुपमा सुरेन्द्र पाण्डेलाई ल्याउने आश्वासन दिएका प्रचण्ड निकट स्रोतले जनाएको छ | सरकारमा सहभागी हुँदा अर्थमन्त्रालय बाहेकका अन्य मन्त्रालयमा नजाने सुरेन्द्र पाण्डेका अडान ओली समक्ष प्रचण्डले राखेका थिए | आफ्ना राजनीतिक सल्लाहकार विष्णु रिमालको सल्लाह मान्दै डा. खतिवडालाई नै अर्थमन्त्रीको रुपमा निरन्तरता दिएका ओलीले फागुनपछिको अर्थमन्त्रीको रुपमा सुरेन्द्र पाण्डेलाई ल्याउने वचन दिएका छन् |

If this is true, I would like to thank Surendra Panday for not being greedy politician like others. And also congratulations for not joining the burning ship.

The latest Revenue collection data says, 3 month of yuraj k will be bloody, far worst than present. Hate for this govt will only grow.

Real economy and life of Nepalese have been very bad due to Yuraj k and similar data has begun to appear. Next three months data will be worse.

The main reason, people hated this govt is yuraj k, him remaining means economy will get worse and worse and hate will only grow and KP Oli will blame more minister for hate from people. So, after next three month, due to more hate from people, when KP Oli replaces yuraj k with Surendra Panday, more minister could loose their job too. Probably those, whose jobs are saved now :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

In next three month, there is only time for yuraj k to do two things- reduce tax and increase NEPSE.

but his is too dumb and ghamandi to do simple things.

I gave similar advice to sher bahadur when he had few months left.

It does not matter, if they change the whole ministers and keep yuraj k, hate of public not only remain same, it will only grow.

This govt is hated by public cause mostly of yuraj k. If he remain as FM and all remaining ministers are changed, hate from people towards this govt will only increase and next time, KP Oli will fire to due to that hatred from public.

Positiveness was spread during last few days, or even before every time firing of yuraj k was in gossip. If he is not fired, frustration will only increase. And during talk of next change in ministers, KP Oli will blame too which is sure to happen.

Only minister people want to see gone is yuraj k. They dont care that much about others. Only those who hate other ministers are paid dalals of other parties and dumb civil society.

It the economy, stupid!

Tell KP Oli, you would like to join the govt in next change only---- when yuraj k is no longer finance minister.

People hate yuraj k so much that they want KP Oli to dies so that yuraj k will be gone too with the formation of the new govt. Whose finance minister would change policies and taxes yuraj k introduced.
Yuraj k type will never let Nepal become better than India.

Looks like Gold deposit will be total flop due to bureaucracy with yuraj k mentality.

They are talking about taking gold jewelry, melt it and return it as the jewelry. m0ron bureaucrats, ask your wife if it is possible. intelligent wife! not the dumb ones.

Till there is negative bureaucrat like yuraj k in power, nepal's future is hopeless and we wont see 100000 NEPSE.

It has already been 4 month now and they have not disclosed the draft. I would have drafted the rules with in one day, one month for discussion and another one day to finalize the draft. Total 32 days.

There is better than gold deposit to solve liquidity problem:

Share deposit in fixed deposit in bfis (land deposit):

1: This will solve long term liquidity crisis.

2: We have been talking about giving incentives to long term investors, share deposit promotes long term investment.

3: In the history of NEPSE, long term investors have been fooled and victimized many times, and share deposit will give them incentive. More than 95% investors are long term investors.

4: This will help to educate public that share investment is investment and wealth. Till now, Nepali culture is investing in land and gold. Gold is bad for liquidity and balance of payment.

5: Govt wants to issue infrastructure shares etc. This will help to generate investment.

6: Make economy vibrant.

How to do it?

1: More than 80% of the listed companies are qualified.

2: 90% market value should be considered.

3: Fixed deposit period- 3 month and above.

4: Interest- 3.5% for more than 3 year , .5% for more than 3 month and 1.5% for more than 1 year.

5: Banks should be able to revaluation of value of deposit and depositor should be able to reevaluate in every 6 month. .... .1% charge for revaluation by share holder.

6: If needed to release before maturity, 2% penalty.

7: .5% charge for swapping.

I can start this product with in 32 days.

I know, our bureaucrats and yuraj k and politicians wont do it now, but do it after india starts this.

Yuraj k type will never let Nepal become better than India.
Shall we be able to celebrate dashain in Tihar !

Since Yuraj k had totally destroyed our dashain.

Only option KP Oli, commie have to build economy is Surendra panday.
Opening-up China removes the equity investment quota limits for overseas institutional investors under the QFII and RQFII programs, giving international investors unfettered access to the A-share markets

Why is idiot Chinese focusing on their share market instead of just focusing on their economy just like yuraj k govt is doing?

Did not yuraj k taught a thing or two about share market yesterday to visiting Chinese foreign minister?

KP Oli should immediately send yuraj k to China to advice them how to run share market?

alchina yuraj k, who has false self belief that he is sarba gyani. he does not even know what is economy, he became governor but never understood banking.

advises others not to take loan, not to invest, advises just to deposit money in FD.

Is it true, that yuraj k is in-law of madhav kumar? could be true. I always amazed, how come incompetent, the most unfriendly- just like baburam- revolved around power for 15/20 year? In Nepal, only dalal can do that. like karki.
Share market and economy is almost dead, what is Surendra Panday doing?
I am 99.99% sure, the think tank in finance ministry appointed by KP Oli was forced to resign due to yuraj k.

On one in finance ministry have guts to go against yuraj k. yuraj k made them bully the think tank.

I am sure, yuraj k thinks KP Oli and most of the leader in NPC as brain dead, sub human. He has no respect for them and always make a fool out of them.

I am sure, yuraj k hates Surendra Panday too cause you are respected as a fiance minister and more and more are want to see you as finance minister. some wanted to see you as finance minister since this govt was formed.

Save Economy, Save share market and save Nepal.
There is one group of m0rons talking about recession in india and its effect. Those m0r0ns dont even know what has been happening in Nepal, now talking about indian recession after they read an article in Indian media.

India would be one of the last country to go into recession but slow down cant be stopped. Those indians enjoyed warmth of their pee for a year when their GDP growth passed China's growth. Now must have realized that China is China.

And to deal liquidity crisis and slow down, they have made some moves. Like:

Their govt have injected 1000s of crore into banking system. (NRB, bureaucrats, so called experts were saying, there is no liquidity crisis, only lendeable money crisis ....m0r0ns, govt does not need to do anything)

Their govt has reduced capital gain tax on share market (wonder why, does bureaucrats, politicians, so called experts know in Nepal? .......... I do know why :mrgreen: )

They are reducing interest rate. (in nepal sarbagyani in media and social media keeps on saying, free market should determine interest rate, die fking m0rons, you people are dharti ko boj, if you live, your voice will confuse 8 classe politicians)

They are trying to increase purchasing power of people. (while in Nepal, m0rons in meida, social media talk about production, and yuraj k has destroyed purchasing power of people.... soon we will see how yuraj k collapsed out economy).

Nepal's economy is in the worst shape in the history of Nepal, earthquake and blockade not included. What is Surendra Panday planning to do? Its already too late for communist in Nepal. Its all over for communist in Nepal.

Yuraj k and KP Oli has destroyed Nepal and communist in Nepal.

Only I can help Nepal.

If Surendara Panday increases share market immediately, I will make you hero.

I know how to take Nepal into mid level economy by 2025 (within 7 year).

Problems like liquidity crisis, interest rate crisis, share market crisis- I can solve all of them within one hour.
Look Surendra Panday, how yuraj k have been fooling not just public but also politicians of NPC.

His answer related to: अर्थतन्त्रमा सकारात्मक प्रभाव देखापरेको अर्थमन्त्रीकाे दाबी

------------- अर्थमन्त्री डा. युवराज खतिवडाले सरकारले आर्थिक समृद्धिलाई केन्द्रमा राखेर नीतिनियम तथा काम कारवाहीलाई अगाडि बढाएकाले अर्थतन्त्रमा सकारात्मक प्रभाव देखापरेको बताएका छन्

आर्थिक कूटनीतिलाई समेत केन्द्रमा राखेको र आफ्ना गतिविधिलाई सोही आधारमा केन्द्रीकृत गरेको जानकारी दिए

लगानी सम्मेलन जस्ता अन्तर्राष्ट्रियस्तरका सम्मेलनले समेत सकारात्मक वातावरण बनाएको उनको भनाइ छ

नेपालको संविधानले तीन खम्बे सार्वजनिक, निजी र सहकारीलाई समावेश गरेको, निजी क्षेत्रलाई समेत निश्चित भूमिका दिएको उनले उल्लेख गरे

विदेशी स्वामित्वका बैंक तथा वित्तीय संस्थाबाट प्रविधि हस्तान्तरण भएको, दक्ष जनशक्ति उत्पादनमा समेत त्यसले भूमिका निर्वाह गरेको भन्दै उनले विदेशी स्वामित्वका संस्थाहरु खराब मात्रै हुन्छन् भन्ने मान्यता राख्न नहुने बताए

सरकारले घोषणा गरेको सहुलियतपूर्ण कर्जा उपलब्ध गराउन बैंक तथा वित्तीय संस्थाले आवश्यक तयारी गरेको जानकारी सरकारलाई गराएको भन्दै उनले प्रचारप्रसारको अभावमा सरोकार भएका सबैले सो विषयमा आवश्यक जानकारी पाउन नसकेको पनि हुन सक्ने बताए

सहुलियतपूर्ण कर्जा लिएर कृषि क्षेत्रमा लागेकाहरुले राम्रो प्रतिफल पाउन थालेको भन्दै मन्त्री डा. खतिवडाले चालू आर्थिक वर्षमा सो कार्यक्रमले थप प्रभाव देखाउने विश्वास व्यक्त गरे

Just wait, just like I warned about backfiring from over investment in cement etc. which has began to back fire. This over investment in agriculture will create even bigger problem.

उनले कतिपय दातृ निकायका सर्तका कारण पनि भूकम्पपछिको पुन: निर्माणलगायतका विषयमा प्रतिबद्धता अनुसारको रकम प्राप्त हुन नसकेको बताए

अर्थमन्त्री डा. खतिवडालाई सांसदहरु प्रेम सुवाल, रामबहादुर विष्ट, महेश बस्नेतलगायतले प्रश्न गरेका थिए

this is how yuraj k has been fooling politicians and especially KP Oli for more than 18 months.

And no MPs counter questioned, where is अर्थतन्त्रमा सकारात्मक प्रभाव देखापरेको अर्थमन्त्रीकाे दाबी's supporting data?
why you are not providing data related to your claim like FDI, domestic investment, job creation, increment in income of public, increment in production, increment of profit of companies, etc ....

I am going to warn yo all- real economy could be in recession. We have growth only technically. Due to inflation, consumption due to remittance and under ground economy joining official economy which dont mean increase in income of public or creation of new jobs.

If will find out, if we will be technically in recession in 6 month. Till then, it would be too late even if yuraj k is fired in 6 month, for out economy.

Yuraj k has killed nepal's economy, in next election, he will kill communist in Nepal just like there is no communist in the world remain.
Nepalese only have two hopes, Surendara Panday and death of KP Oli.

Nepalese investors are have become hopeless since yuraj k became finance minister.

Foreign investment in Nepal has always been tiny Outside hydro. Foreign investors and also nepalese investors had been waiting for stable govt. And they finally got it but, with the entry of yuraj k, they all changed their views. Today, from tiny investment in the past, last year's FDI fell 50%.

I was expecting tax collection to crash to very little growth, but turned out, last month's growth was negative by 25%. I never expected poor countries like Nepal growth to be negative unless there is full blown war. Turned out, yuraj k is bigger sati ko sarap than I expected. Tax growth was negative, and was slowing down before due to increasing poverty of Nepalese. And still, yuraj k is trying to squeeze poor nepalese to increase tax.

If Surendra panday, cares even little about Nepalese, he should meet all stake holder and give them confidence. Tell them, in six month, every thing will be ok. Yuraj k will be replaced with in six month. Tell them, to start making plan about investment and start grown work.

Share market, in all over the world, govt, finance minister, PM keep a close eye and if there is a problem, they immediately respond. If they take a little time, civilized society knows, fall after that they wont be able to prevented the crash. Just like crash in Nepal. In Nepal, share market creased for no reason, due to manipulation by criminals, nrb, bureaucrat then later joined by yuraj k.

When is Surendara panday planning to save share market. Investors are close to committing suicide.

If you increase share market immediately, I will make you hero.

I know how to take Nepal into mid level economy by 2025 (within 7 year).

Problems like liquidity crisis, interest rate crisis, share market crisis- I can solve all of them within one hour.

Yuraj k is just wasting time and destroying moral of Nepalese.
Yuraj k is destroying economy.

राजस्व लक्ष्य भेट्याउन अर्थमन्त्री खतिवडाका लागि चालु वर्ष पनि कठिन, भन्सार असुली वेहाल ------ even after tightening, changing formula, rule... this means people are poorer and economy is in dire state.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:41 pm
https://forum.sharesansar.com/topic.php?id=5490

Remember, I have made many predictions right. If world keep its record, its going to be a world record, no one will be able to break.

I am the one who warned about - Share market crisis well before it happened. I warned about liquidity crisis well before it happened. I warned about interest rate crisis well before it happened. I warned about economic crisis well before it happened. I warned about yuraj k crisis even at the time he was being portrayed as a hero or savior or biddwan.

Dont tell me I did not warn.

I also have one of my predictions "yuraj k will destroy communist"

If you help increase share market, and take over economy of Nepal. I will make you hero. I know how to take Nepal into mid level economy by 2025 (within 7 year).
If Surendra Panday can show me, he can influence finance ministry, sebon, nepse, nrb........and bring confidence in share market and improve economy. I will tell you how to build economy of Nepal. Its very easy.

Poor country like Nepal can easily reach to mid level economy.

There are only two hard parts and both can easily be solved:

1: Controlling inflation to acceptable level

2: Maintaining balance of payment.

Controlling inflation is not that hard, if evil politician dont force too much wage growth without productivity and dont distribute money and dont forcefully increase price of commodity like milk.

Maintaining balance of payment is slightly hard and needs hard work. but can be done.

There are many other problems, which are easily to solve. Problems like liquidity crisis, interest rate crisis, share market crisis- so called bureaucrats and yuraj k and NRB unable to solve them- I can solve all of them in an hour.

If Surendra Panday work to bring confidence NEPSE, I will make you hero and help to build Nepal. Or every body could die. No fk given.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:02 pm. »
Surnedra Panday is the only hope for Nepal and Nepali economy and share market left. No doubt, he is the best finance ministry in the history of Nepal, at least communist govt.

Now, saving Nepal, economy, share market have come on his shoulder.

Yuraj K has been making decisions, till now, just to satisfy his ego, in revenge and punishment and he has no idea what economy is. Its time Surendra panday save Nepal.

He needs to meet Nepali business community, investors and give them confidence and meet bureaucrats in finance ministry, sebon, nepse and threaten them.

If Surendra Panday can show me, he can influence finance ministry, sebon, nepse, nrb........and bring confidence in share market and improve economy. I will tell you how to build economy of Nepal. Its very easy.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub