Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Prachanda coup in NCP, very soon.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
After mahara's paap's proof exposed, Is Prachanda's political carrier over?????????????
Its looks like nobody gives serious fk about what OLI has to say. He has been saying time and again that we need to gear up, but no MF in the cabinet is giving a fk. I dont blame the cabinet members, after all KP is a just a clown running the circus. If your team doesnot obeys you, what a rational chief would do? Give them a fking deadline and if things do not improve MF fire them all. Simple.

If your subordinates takes you for granted and saying like " Hami yestai ta ni bro, you do what you can". MF fire a bullent in one of the imcompetent dkhead. Install fear on them.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
समीक्षा बैठकमा प्रधानमन्त्रीले भने - 'हामी चल्ते चलाते ढंगले होइन, नवीनता र सहजताका साथ अगाडि बढ्नुपर्छ'

This MF does know that he has already wasted more than 1.5 year not 1.5 month, right?????/

And no one has been fired for wasting almost 2 year now.

Prachanda realized people are angry, but has no idea its cause of yuraj k (80%) but instead he thinks yuraj k is doing fine job, GDP growing at 7%.

GDP growth is fake and there are technical reason too, but real economy (including underground economy which creates jobs for poor and middle class) is in depression.

But KP Oli still has no idea, people are angry. And yuraj k still dont know or lying to KP Oli and comrades.

Too bad, KP Oli wont be alive to see how he killed communist in Nepal.
जनतामा बेचैनी सुरु हुनु लोकतन्त्रका लागि खतरा: प्रचण्ड

If there is revolution, prachand is going to hague. if you dont want to go to hague. coup, become PM, bring in surendra panday as finance minister , go for liberal economy just like in china and save the economy and prevent revolution.

Attention: Ishwor Pokheral

I think, more than 5 lakh share market investors are voters in kathmandu valley.

I think, more than 60%, 3 lakh gave vote to UML

I think, if there is election tomorrow, less than 20% will vote for NPC or UML again. which is less than 1 lakh.

So, since you know about election, how many seat do you think NPC or UML will win from kathmandu valley if 2 lakh votes from last election in kathmandu valley is reduced in next election. Close to Zero????

Kick out yuraj k tomorrow if you dont want to loose election tomorrow. and you will loose party position too.

and there will be far more loss in voters due to policy, tax of yuraj k and his distraction of Nepal's economy.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:23 pm. »
Prachanda is finished if he does not coup. He needs to be PM if he wants to survive or Chitwan will bury him, now or never. Coup!

Now will Chitwan wash their sin they had committed for years supporting commie, bamdev and prachanda lately?

I believe support for Rabi l, is mainly due to hate for this govt. And in Chitwan due to prachanda. I heard, prachanda has bought the whole govt in Chitwan, from police, judiciary, govt, criminals, so called civil society. This must scare people in Chitwan and afraid Chitwan be turned into bihar.

Now, prachanda needs to coup, become PM, work for people :mrgreen: , work to build economy :mrgreen: , and undo the damage yuraj k did on out economy.

If you fire yuraj k and make Surendra panday finance minister, the very next day, confidence in investor build up and people feel positive economy with in a few months.

Or Chitwan will bury Prachanda.

Tic Toc
नेकपामा प्रचण्डको सक्रियता बढ्यो, पूर्वएमालेभित्रको विवाद मिलाउन पहल लिँदै

प्रचण्ड-माधव नेपालकाे गुनकाे हिसाबकिताब, 'झगडा' मिलाउन खटे प्रचण्ड

प्रचण्डको भरोसा पाएपछि 'कूल' बने माधव !
जनहितलाई केन्द्रमा राखेर काम नगरे सत्ता उल्टन सक्छ: नेकपा अध्यक्ष दाहाल

जनहितलाई केन्द्रमा राखेर काम नगरे सत्ता उल्टन सक्छ: नेकपा अध्यक्ष दाहाल

'कम्युनिस्ट नेता राजा-महाराजा भएपछि जनताले लखेट्छन्'

प्रचण्डल होटल गएनन्, जयशंकर खुमलटार गएनन्

Investors suffered a lot during last 4 year. Many are close to committing suicide. KP Oli, yuraj k has not idea.

Investors would accept anything for higher NEPSE.

There is nothing they wont accept, support to get NEPSE 2500. (If anybody disagrees with me, let me know).
Prachanda asked investors, what they want? If prachada becomes PM, NEPSE may hit 5000 soon.

And prachanda needs huge support. He can get support from 10 lakh if NEPSE hits 5000 soon.

After controlling party positions, now his vasan says, he is on his way to coup.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub