Page: < 1 2 3 >

Author Post
April 24
As for Index
1 - it will rise more
2 - insurance and mfi will have their turn

....Baki Ishwor ko leela....

VERIFICATION - Today April 29,
1- Despite passiveness and bad rumours....the thrill has began in mfi and insurance stocks....
2 - Its just a beginning
3- Good surge in MFI/ Insurance index ahead....

.......BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
Thanks pujibhairab jee for your kind suggestion!
Please advise me for the best time to sell. Thanks
ShreeKrishnajee
1 - GBLBS - Hold the shares
2 - Dont sell at current price
3 - Sale should be at much higher price

As for Index
1 - it will rise more
2 - insurance and mfi will have their turn

....Baki Ishwor ko leela....
Pujibhairab jee I have gblbs 5400 kitta @ 555 so what do you suggest either sell around 350 per kitta or wait for couple of days? Please suggest me coz I am in a huge loss!
Pujibhairab jee I have gblbs 5400 kitta @ 555 so what do you suggest either sell around 350 per kitta or wait for couple of days? Please suggest me coz I am in a huge loss!
Well Nautica Jee,
1 - Profit Earning is always there when we correctly imagine the future
2 - This surge was obvious in late 2018
3 - For instance a small dev bank in far west will soon merge with good priced dev bank and there will be profit as swap ratio is good. That kinda opportunity is always there.
4 - Also all govt banks are in positive reserves, huge profits and excellent financial indicators from this year with capacity of giving dividend. Yes, it includes NBL & GBLBS. (Many wonder how can GBLBS get into the race. Well, the decreasing interest rates will push its profit significantly and all accumulated loss is wiped out in 75/76. And Well some structural shifts will rebuild its capacity to give dividend)

As for INDEX
1 - I have said from late 2018 that NEPSE will surge significantly from early 2019.
2 - And this will continue
3 - I dont use any charts or patterns. Experience and networks only supplemented with strong fundamental studies are enough. Peace Mind plays a bigger role.

.....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:04 am. »
Please guide to identify .....
Some scrips still to rise abundantly...
Market to further surge..
Minor fluctuations is obvious...

Like said 2019 shall be a good year for roots of nepalese stock market will go deep and strong...

Different specturm of oppurunity to come from 2019...i leave it to investor to identify themselves...

...Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
WELCOME TO 2076

A PROMISING YEAR FOR THE STOCK MARKET

STOCK MARKET TO BE STRUCTURALLY VERY STRONG AND SHALL BE RESTORED TO REASONABLE LEVELS

HYDROS WILL INCREASE THEIR SHARE IN THE INDEX

LOT OF GAIN OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE SHARP MINDS IN 2076

IT IS TIME FOR THE ANOTHER SPECTRUM OF GAINS, LET SHARP MINDS DISCOVER BY THEMSELVES

STOCK MARKET IS AMAZING

......BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA.....
DeepakJee
...Ofcourse it was bear market.... but it is equally truth some unscrupulous groups wanted to drag the market further down to buy the good shares at trash value....

NAUTICAJEE
....Fundamental analysis gives the idea of undervalued shares....

DubosiJee
....Couldnt agree more than that......

...Price restoration is the primary thing now.....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela...
५ बर्षका लागी स्थीर रुपमा बनेको सरकार सत्तामा रहिरहदा पनि शेयर मार्केटको परिसुचक नेप्से ओरालो लाग्नु भनेको पक्कै राम्रो होइन । बैदेशिक लगानी भित्राउन पनि यसले महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका खेल्ने भएकाले नेप्से परिसुचकमा सुधार आउन जरुरी देखिन्छ । अबको केही समयसम्म यही अबस्थामा रहँदा पनि खासै समस्या देखा परिहाल्छ भन्न सकिन्न तर दिर्घकालीन रुपमा यही अबस्था रहने हो भने निकै ठूलो समस्या आउने छ
Looks like all shares are undervalue now but how to find the most undervalued share??
Puji Bhairav ji !! Here you have agreed that it was Bear Market rather then correction ??
1- Credit Market to soften by chaitra
2 - MFI profit to increase further
3 - Loan interest to decrease further. Baisakh Published Loan interest rate will create joy.

1 - 2019, bear will end up completely
2 - 2019, undervalued shares will surge to their normal price levels

....Baki Ishwor Ko LEELA....
Great positive information, puji bhairab ji.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU,

Where is MARKET GOING?
1 - Some unscrupulous people are still creating a sense of fear about market downfall
2 - Well Market is not falling that far
3 - From Magh Month, we will get actual position of the Market, as NRB AGM Clerance Conditions and its Effect/ Int Payment/Tax Payment First Installment/ Interest Rate Reduction/Complete Cessation of Big Rights & Bonus of BFI/ Listing of Big IPO of Upper Tamakoshi/ Speedy Improvement Steps Of Capital Market by NRB & SEBON etc etc - Final effects will be seen from Magh First Week
4 -Over all Market isnt falling that much, market has somehow digested everything strongly by this level

Interest Rate Is Falling - Some unscrupulous TA says int rate agreement is unnatural - what about it?
1 - Well Mr TA's, i have seen banking system very closely from high level and its been over a decade
2 - Banks profits from spread, not from int rates
3 - Whatever the interest rate level, it doesnt affect their profitability,
4 - Current agreement is a bold intervention which was necessary
5 - And dont put argument that interest rate should be function of market demand and market supply and when LARGE MONEY IS BLOCKED BY GOVERNMENT INEFFICIENCY. Supply has been abnormally hindered. Had government spending been efficient int rate level would be on single digit.
6 - Hence intervention and agreement is very much righteous
7 - Int rate falling from Magh Month

Everything is Positive
1 - MOF is positive, ask FM office if u have someone there
2 - NRB is positive
3 - SEBON is positive
4 - Current trade deficit is also normal as majority of it is due to import of capital goods
5- Everything adjusted and everything is positive

Govt Banks & Other Big BANKS
1 - Govt Banks like RBB & NRB will have int rate to business in single digit soon, particularly for business loans
2 - Also their margin lending policies will be revised and favorable
3 - Same will follow for OTHER TOP 3 BIG BANKS
4 - Wait till Magh

What will happen
1 - Undervalued will be restored to their fundamental levels

....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:15 am. »
As said on December 02 (SEE BELOW)
However surge is imminent.....Led by Microfinance as their index will winess big leaps....Also banks with impressive profits will have average surges......
All the old peoples in the stock market knew this was coming.....And also know that big rise is imminent and there are stocks that will witness big rise.....2019 is a year of restoration....

....NEPSE TO SURGE MORE AND STEADILY......BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA.....
cold response of market to the government important decision shows the degree of pessimism among general investors. Oli should take this seriously otherwise next election is not too far !!! 15 lakhs investors and there kith kin can play pivotal role in the election result.
Last time I checked, they only count tourist who arrive by air.

It they count every one, no could reach crore- those indian who visit janakpur etc.
Last time I checked, they only count tourist who arrive by air.
पशुपतिनाथ दर्शन गर्न आउने भारतीयहरु जो आलु धरी बोकेर आउछन बस भित्रै सुत्छन तिनिहरु पनि गनिएका होलान हौ यो ११ लाखमा
एस्ता भुक्का टुरिस्ट आउँदा चाँही के असार प्रभाव पार्ला र अर्थतन्त्रमा

11 Month = 10 lakh registered tourist

1 tourist = average 1000$ spending = 10 lakh tourist spends 1 kharab

(For instance ABC Trek by Himalayan Glacier takes around 3000$ for single person and includes all costs from ktm-abc-ktm)

1 Kharab income is a good symptom of 2019

Need more inflows of $....Need FDI....

.....Baki ISHWOR ko Leela...
I am too nervious to read news.

What I read here, main demands are met, in compromised way. They asked for 80% margin loan, I believe they would have accepted 70%, here it is 65% so, it looks fine. When NEPSE reach Normal level, 65% is good margin.

There others demands are to prevent grade 4 and 5 to issue ipo, right, fpo ........ fpo in book value etc..... I dont think they are major demands. Investors should study before investing. Manipulation is the main threat.

In other demand, CIT already said they will enter from baishak. So that demand is also met.

Current committee has also recommended to let foreign institutional invest which is good to prevent manipulation by kathmandu criminal gangs. NRN's 10 billion is already in pipeline waiting to enter which is enough to save market for months, and I am sure within months there will be many more institution entering.

Hope "hunger strike group talk regarding implementation and warn govt not to make frequent change in policies.

I accept decision made by striking team. I will be with them till they want.

Tic Toc
अर्थ मन्त्रालयले निकालेको प्रेस विग्यप्तिमा यथाशीघ्र माग सम्बोधनको लागि सम्बन्धित निकायमा पठाएको भनेर पढियो ।

मागहरू पुर्णरुपमा कार्यान्वयन कहिले हुनेछ त्यो त समयले देखाउनेछ तर मेरो जिज्ञासा चाहिँ कुन कुन मागलाई सम्बोधन गरिएको हो ? वा सबैलाई हो ?

यसमा कसैलाई केही जानकारी छ ?
how will the market reacts tomorrow ?
प्रतिवेदन बुझेपछि अर्थमन्त्री उच्चस्तरीय बैठकमा, आजभोलि नै माग सम्बोधन हुनसक्ने /
मार्जिन लेन्डिङको सिमा ६५ प्रतिशत र कोर क्यापिटलको ४० प्रतिशतसम्म सेयर कर्जा दिन सुझाव /
मार्जिन लेन्डिङको काम सेयर ब्रोकरबाट हुने, ब्याजदर घटाउन मौखिक पहल नघटे नीतिगत हस्तक्षेप /
शेयर धितो कर्जाको जोखिम भार १००% मा झारिने, ब्रोकर कमिसन घटाउने, बिदेशी कम्पनी पनि शेयरमा /
can we hear some good news by new year eve ?
नेपाल कम्युनिष्ट पार्टी (नेकपा)को स्थायी कमिटी बैठकमा मन्त्रिपरिषद् पुनर्गठनको माग उठेको छ /

Page: < 1 2 3 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub