Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

End of bear and start of bull from March 2019

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 >

Author Post
So catch the big bull now as it will soon hit higher high, will cross 1320 soon.
Good Luck !
After long time, it seems to re-enter market buying few good scripts of non-life insurance and micro-finance which have good fundamentals and technical indicators showing oversold signals.
NEPSE will take U-turn, meaning increase after few trading days. It can be seen that support levels are 1254-55, and next at 1220-30. So these levels are important for buying and making stoploss. However, many scripts are already in oversold levels and indicators signaling reverse pattern, it can be said that it is profitable to start buying again and hold until it crosses higher high ie. NEPSE going over 1320.
Jai hos
Already profit booked at above 1281, now will remain undecided to buy for few trading days.
1281 has been tested once, it is acting as support now
Nepse will increase further after breaking resistant of 1281.
« Last edit by Dare_in_Share on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:34 am. »
A sense of relief, optimism and a bright ray of hope is true gain of bullish market. Bank balance and portfolio are merely clouds. Sometimes they are there, sometimes not.

In a bullish market, corrections always yield better results. The early birds have begun their hunt. This has generated much attention. When corrections occur, the lazy ones or those who think I missed join the party too. It is because of this attention the next rise will even be higher. That is why the 3rd wave in Elliott's words is always the longest. Also, Elliott's waves are waves within the waves, so each 3rd wave will be greater than the preceding one. This is how the bull rides.

P.S. Elliott's waves are getting exceedingly talked about in market. Thanks to him ;) ;)
If Mr NEPSE is expected to take correction if it is unable to cross 1282, it might reach upto 1224 level.
Jai Hos
Booking Profit from the share that I accumulated at 1120 phase, however, NEPSE has entered the bullish phase,
Any pull back is only correction to support line and then will bounce back when short and middle term investors
start buying again.
JAI HOS
नयाँ ज्योतिषको भविष्यवाणी :
०७६ सालमा पुँजीबजार १८ सय अङकमाथि पुगि अहिलेसम्मको रेकर्ड तोडने
All BLUFF MASTERS !!!
I am sure that new year 2076 will bring good fortune to all investors.
Invest wisely, NEW YEAR 2076 is eagerly waiting for all investors to welcome with bullish momentum
JAI HOS
Strong testing at 1180-84 zone, looking for breakout on either side to take position either buy more or sell remaining.
Dear Dubosi7, Again I am saying if Nepse sustain above 1180 this week, then it will go furhter upto 1230, however, it seems there will be correction as bearish engulfing candle is seen today.
This correction might take support level at 1163-64, next at 1133-34, then move upward for BIG bull. Those who missed at 1100 can enter again at these levels.
However, still saying 180 moving average is 1180 so this level is important.
Jai Hos
Now what ? End of BULL and BEAR trigger ? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Still testing 1180 zone
Target of NEPSE 1180 zone has achieved as predicted a week ago, Now to confirm a BIG bull it should remain and close above 1182 by the end of this week.
Shuv Hos
Good Volume, Closed above 1165, Bank and dev bank- the most undervalued sub index both rose with good no.

And the last but not the least, in technical analytical term, made a perfect cup shape in yearly index.

Is this what end of bear and beginning of the 25 year long bull looks like???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
It looks nepse bearish phase has ended as of March as predicted earlier, NEPSE has taken support of 1130 and moved upward, this trend will continue till 1180 zone. If big investors are taking long positions then NEPSE will never see 1100 which might be the last bottom.
SHUV LABH
« Last edit by Dare_in_Share on Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:16 am. »
Yeah, looks like U NEPSE Took U Turn Now. Trade Volume is suggesting same. Come Back Old Good days!!!
still bullish momentum is not confirmed yet, NEPSE should move upward with support line which is currently at 1124.
NAUTICA ji, as suggested by the futurist ji, please do your own assessment of the stocks sector wise.
I would like to advise for some technical and fundamental analysis training before buying any stocks.
Advise can work temporary, but for our own benefit, financial literacy knowledge can be a great asset.
For identifying undervalued shares, there are many indicators which can be useful comparing company financial statements.
I mostly prefer EPS, PE ratio, ROE, PBVPE, PEG ratio for fundamental analysis and
MACD, RSI, candle stick pattern in technical analysis.
There's a huge variation in individual preference. Doing some homework on own is a prerequisite. Some synchronize with holdings of the mutual fund. Some also go after what major players or groups are holding. Therefore I do not want to go after any particular stock. A lot of them are undervalued, but I'm using separate tools for each sector.
1. Commercial banks - ROE
2. Development banks - market price below or hovering around NWPS or PBV <2
3. Microfinances - low PE with astounding reserves

Better to have two separate accounts - one for investment and the other for trading. I usually reinvest the capital gained from trading into investment account whenever there's a dip in the preferred stock.

All the price action, geometry and waves are a result of change in volume pattern. Therefore gaining power over volume gives one an upper hand. Thus, I concentrate on 2-3 stocks maximum from each sector.

This is my philosophy. I'm sure everyone has his own. 😀
Looks like all shares are undervalue now but how to find the most undervalued share?? what you guys accumulating ???please
As long as major hurdles are not passed through, the gains should only be considered as corrections. These "corrections" allow to correct oneself. Throw away bad ones and gather good ones slowly. There's no room for complacency for short term.

As for long term, the outlook is prosperous. With major infrastructural reforms taking place (bank integration) and cyclical stock pattern nearing end (although cannot be said precisely when and at what levels), it is better to gather slowly at best bargains. The only thing that remains is interest rate, which too is improving but at a very slow pace. I am as optimistic as Pujibhairav jee in this matter.
The Futurist ji, I am still in the earlier phase of accumulation of good stocks for long term.
The to confirm end of bear, start of bull, still NEPSE should take positive momentum for few weeks.
Dareinshare ji, we all know that traditional cliche, "No one can predict precisely in stock market". Tesaile thokuwa garera vanne lai "K vanu ra khai, Timi hasa ho mai basula roi😁". But biased position can be taken through analysis.

Accumulation is beginning at snail's pace. Also, any line (bull, bear or accumulation/distribution) can go extended. Thus, accumulate best stocks at cheapest price. As I have mentioned already, I am accumulating.

Page: 1 2 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub