Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Attention: Mr.Oli, this intel is for you, not for others or Nepal.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
years back, less than 1 year after oli became pm, i accepted that i had been fooled by kp oli.

i did not even remember i started this thread, i was surprised after i saw my name as author.

you remembering and bringing up this hardly used thread from 4 year back means- you really like me or hate me a lot??????
'निर्वाचनपछि हाम्रो सरकार आउँछ, हाम्रो सरकार आएपछि सेयर बजारले उचाईं चुम्छ' : एमाले अध्यक्ष ओली
few years back, someone said
"Oli want to promote private sector but those ministers are sabotaging Oli's order and wish"
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NBA meets again after the violation of previous agreement; rates on individual FD and institutional FD of more than 10 year left under the discretion of bank

------------ Samridi rokum, Mr.Oli natra desh barbad huncha.

8 class pass lai finance minister banau.

prachanda ko buhari lai finance minister banau, make me your master. I can solve/show positive effect in all those problems within 24hr.
Look MR.Oli, how yuraj k has been fooling you: अर्थमन्त्रीको अनौठो दाबी-'तरलता अभाव उच्च आर्थिक वृद्धिदरको सङ्केत'

We have liquidity crisis , main reason is, cause more than 70% cash is out side the system and export is very low compared to import.

And Yuraj k wants to increase import by destroy garment factory.

High tax means cost of labor is high which prevents Nepal from being competitive in international supplier. And yuraj k have increased tax even more.
We know, Oli is self centered, he is only concerned about self feeding and does not care about nepalese, nepal.

Listen to me carefully Mr.Oli, below if only for you and your interest.

Dubosi7 wrote: उद्योगी/व्यवसायीलाई अर्थमन्त्रीको अफर: संसदलाई होइन हामीलाई रिझाउनुस्, सजिलै काम हुन्छ
केही काम त सरकारले ठीकै गर्यो भन्दिए पनि हुन्छ नि...

Some online wrote, matrika yadav saying: प्रधानमन्त्री भेट्ने व्यवसायीसँग उद्योगमन्त्री आक्रोशित, गणतन्त्रमा पनि राजा खोजेको आरोप |

What do those barking means?

I have been reading in media, during meeting between Oli and business community, where alchina yuraj k and pappu beta matrika yadav are suppose to be present, but they are not present there only bureaucrat from their ministry.

We know, business community are not present there. And as per info from media I interpret that Oli wants to promote private sector.

Pointing those two ministers' absent and their above saying, I can easily tell "Oli want to promote private sector but those ministers are sabotaging Oli's order and wish".

It is clear, Oli has been feeding milk to two of those snakes hiding under Oli's bed. Remember, one of them is tike minister. Became minister with Oli's personal blessing.

If you are being sabotaged by your won trusted ones, you can progress. Its universal truth. But Mr.Oli is 8 classe, he may not know that.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub