Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... > »

Author Post
Yesterday NEPSE was down by a Dozen Points closed @ 1353.64 slightly above the Range of 1352/-

As said last time it need to break out of the range of 1352-1375 for the New Direction either Up or Down!!

Below 1352 /--- Fresh Selling in NEPSE

Above 1375 /---- Fresh Buying in NEPSE

Out of 65 Crores turnover :- yesterday we have seen above 36 crores now 29 crores turnover left. Which will happen today and now whatever break out happens will be genuine rather then a false break out either on the upside or downside !!

I Personally feel today it is going to break out of its range of 1352-1375 but on the lower Side with support seen @ 1285/- Level

Yesterday NEPSE Pattern was Lower tops lower bottom which states that there was bargain selling by Investor !!

Wait for Pending 29 crores turnover out of 65 crores before before taking a BUY or SELL Decision !!

:lol: :lol:
NEPSE is now looking for the New Direction !!

It is going to be in range bound Market until or unless its does not come out of its range of 1352 - 1375.

A Level Above 1375 will indicate fresh Buying and Level below 1352 indicates fresh Selling in NEPSE.

In any of these above cases it need to a have a Turnover of 65 crores else any movement beyond the above mentioned range will considered as a False Break Out only which is not trust-able.

For the New Direction above Mention level has be on a closing basis with a turnover above 65 crores.

Else it will be considered as a Range bound Market only.

:lol: :lol:
It's a dispute able issue some counts even on intraday some on monthly and some on yearly and some over a decade period. Majority of the analyst take it on a longer period view and minor on shorter term view. I took it on intraday view. Thought it didnt exactly formed head and shoulder pattern but some what similar like that but not exactly like that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
deepak ji lai alcohal khayera haina alcohal ho name sunai diye pugni rahecha jasto cha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Administrator
Now its is in the Process of forming Head and Shoulder Pattern whose neck is @ 1365/-

Does head and shoulder/invert H&S patterns that form intraday also count? Shouldn't they form over a time period of months? Deepak Jee, you are directly contradicting your own earlier TA views. Are you already drinking 42.8% V/V without inviting all of us?
Technical Bounce back in NEPSE for Tgt of 1375/- Achieved !!

Now its is in the Process of forming Head and Shoulder Pattern whose neck is @ 1365/-

Fall Below 1365 will Propel Sell off by Investor and Trader !!

Once 1365/- is broken it will head for the target of 1352/ again if that level is broken too then imminent downfall is expected in NEPSE.

1365/- should be kept as a strict stoploss for today's Trade !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
that means mr deepak man ji prefers imported liquors only........................if nepse cross 2000 + mark i will come to u with a bottle of jonny walker blue label :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ha ha ha Rising Dear !!

The weather was chilled so no need of Pill !! I always say no to Drug and advise others also to say no to Drug.

Alcohol i do have but occasionally and always prefer alcohol below 42.8% Volume / Volume.

For Next ten day, Deepak ji will not be able to sleep without alcohol or sleeping tablet :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Mistake garda pani deepak ji will not let Nepse to be Green. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rising it's above 1352/- not 1252/- :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If NEPSE continue to remain above 1252/- Level on closing basis tomorrow also then we can expect it to move North Again for TGT of 1375/-. else its just a Technical Bounce Back after strong correction !!
====================

I will guarantee all, tomorrow, it will remain above 1252 ;)
In the Morning the NEPSE was for struggling to Break the Level of 1352/- but could not conquer that.

But in Last 1 hour of trade it manged to surpass the Minor Resistance of 1352/-and closed in +VE Zone by 11.37 Points to 1360.80/-

If NEPSE continue to remain above 1252/- Level on closing basis tomorrow also then we can expect it to move North Again for TGT of 1375/-. else its just a Technical Bounce Back after strong correction !!

But If NEPSE fall below 1352/- Level on closing basis tomorrow then we expect a imminent & sharp Downfall again with next support seen @ 1285/- in 2-3 trading session !!

But if NEPSE close in Negative but remain above 1352/- then we assumes that in coming days it will trade in narrow range between 1352-1367 for few days.

Happy Investment !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I Wish That Kind of Interest Rate happens !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Volume is not Picking up in NEPSE indicates that People are not willing to buy at current Level Until or unless they don't get a Next Level of entry Point in NEPSE.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Slow and steady More & more People has started to understand the implication of Technical Analysis !! As to some it might be totally new but now started developing interest in it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Wed May 02, 2018 1:48 pm. »
I can HODL my shares in NEPSE for a long time. I made decent money today buying AAPL shares in the AM hours and selling after earnings release in the extended trading session. :D
So, I am digging my trenches. Bring on the bears. I am all in on NEPSE until 3000. :D
In few months, banks will lower interest rates. Deposit will garner no more than 6%. Then the investors looking for better return will have nowhere to put their rupees but the good old rickety NEPSE.
Yes Technically NEPSE has to head South !!

As said Earlier the Next Line of support is seen near 1285/- Zone !!

Be cautious when u guys trade !!

Happy Investment !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Are we heading lower than 1294 Deepak sir?
:shock:
Market is struggling to Move above the band Level of 1352/- as Previous support of 1352/- is now acting as the Resistance. If Market continue to maintain the Level below of 1352/- then Strong downfall is imminent.

Let see what happens Today Whats the action of the Panic Investor !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Third Quarter result was a mix bag some bank beating estimates and some were below estimates. This could lead in the churning of Portfolio in Banking sectors. Thumbs up to good and thumbs down to poor.
After my post so many Post !! I found somebody ji post which has some meaning rest all post were like a bouncer it totally went out of head with no conclusion !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Its not a debate.....Its general characteristics......Nobody is talking about pros and cons.....A trader or an investor may be right in their own respective places...here just general characteristics were outlined....
Investor vs Trader: (I tried to search my past investor vs trader thread, but still unsuccessful)

Making money: In order for traders to make money, somebody has to loose money. And for investor, no body has to loose money.

Now question is who will lose money- another trader, those who follow some trader as god or some unknown victim???

Advice: Investor advice others to invest in company they own. And as for trader, they advice other to buy company they are about to sell or advice company to sell which they are about to buy (I hear about this complain many times at broker from new wanna be trader that they are duped by experienced trader).

Bull or bear: Investor are always in bull. While trader are bull just after they buy and bear after they sell. There was a !$!$ who said- when nepse was @ 1200- that NEPSE is over valued and will fall to 800. Looks like that !!$# has finally invested and today market is 1350 and now he is going around saying, share market is money printing machine.

Now ask your self, if you do not understand market, who should you trust- investor or trader?????
It is useless to debate on trader or investor. Both have their own edge.
Investors are brain and traders are the pulse of the market.
If there are no traders market turns into graveyard and if no investors
it will be butcher place. Market vibarets with both types of persons.
It is the beauty and life of market.
« Last edit by LBS on Tue May 01, 2018 12:14 pm. »
I find traders
1 - Restless & Lack of Confidence
2 - Capricious
3 - Mind Bent into imaginary lines to predict unpredictible human emotions and sentiments (Technical Analysis)
4 - Indecisive
5 - Manipulative and want to influence others
6 - Satisfied on small swings
7 - Ignorant of Fundamentals

I find investors
1 - Firm & Confident
2 - Patient
3 - Mind bent into realities (Fundamentals, Reasonable Financial Forecasts, Information of Company)
4 - Decisive
5 - Non Manipulative and do not want to influence others
6 - Buy/Sell on significant leaps
7 - Acknowledging fundamentals

.........Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Tue May 01, 2018 11:09 am. »

Page: « < ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub