Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

पूजीभैरव ji's attention, needed here

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
http://bizmandu.com/content/20181011115642.html

Good Step By BANKER'S ASSOCIATION. They decreased interest on fixed deposit rates to 10% from 10.5%.

Bankers do know that they should not mess with Finance Minister.

...Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
Just a comment:

ADBL Share loan (Margin Lending) at 10% doesn't seem possible at near future.

http://www.adbl.gov.np/adbl_base-rate.html
Base Interest Rate at the end of Bhadra 2075 is 10.47%
Well Well, Deepakjee, lets wait for the NRB data !!! I am not counting the remittance of 40 lakhs working nepalese working in india whose money comes to nepal in their own pockets and hundi money which come to nepal.

....Baki Ishwor Ko LEELA....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:10 am. »
Well Well Well !! Dear Punji bhairab ji !!

"Also around 1 Kharba is expected to come to Nepal by way of remittance during festive session"

If you talked about the above figure in NPR I don't know how you calculated the above figure, but if you talked the above figure in Venezuela Bolivar instead of NPR then i guess it will be multi fold then that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rest of the Data which u have said i haven't scrutinized it, So no comment of it.
Well Well Well !! Dear Punji bhairab ji !!

"Also around 1 Kharba is expected to come to Nepal by way of remittance during festive session"

If you talked about the above figure in NPR I don't know how you calculated the above figure, but if you talked the above figure in Venezuela Bolivar instead of NPR then i guess it will be multi fold then that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rest of the Data which u have said i haven't scrutinized it, So no comment of it.
Average C/D Ratio in Banks was around 74% in previous 4th quarter, which decreased compared to 3rd quarter.

In Current Quarter

Uniformity in Tax & Financial Figure for disbursement of loan which was considered a tool for controlling reckless lending is again being speculated by commercial banks by giving loans on projected financial statement.

Corporate Loans & SME Loan have normal growth.

Majority of Loan is going in hydropower sector/ big projects on consortium commitments.

Loans that is going to hydropower sector are enormous and interest is capitalized during construction phase (IDC) and until their commercial production the loan is paralyzed. However after commercial production the EQI (Equated Quarterly Installments) pays the interest and principal and gives the cash back to banks. We must hope that projects like Tamakoshi/Rasuwagadhi/Sanjen/MadhyaBhotekoshi AND such medium and large projects which is pending completion starts paying back loan fast.

In Current Quarter
Almost all banks have reduced loan interests. Even NICA came down to 12% from 14% IN MARGIN LOANS.

Almost all banks are drooling when they see new borrower and are desperate to give loans

Government banks have no increase in loans. RBB is coming soon with 9% interest on vehicle loans and ADBL is coming with 10% share loan. After few days advertisement will come in news paper.

Due to dashain heavy imports is made by importer which has increased short term borrowings from banks.

Also around 1 kharab is expected to come to Nepal by way of remittance during festive season.

Govt. Expenditure
Government is becoming efficient at spending money than previous year.

Next Quarter
Interest rate should come down and seems will come down

BANKS
Are becoming greedy
Are not willing to push interest rate down primarily due to competition among themselves
Are willing to remain at status quo unless C/D ratio goes down substantially

FUTURE OF INTEREST RATE DEPENDS UPON
Govt Spending. We do have a learned finance minister who thinks rising interest rate is evil for expanding economy.
More hydros/big projects starting to pay loan
More FDI
OVERALL WE CAN BE QUITE POSITIVE

.......Baki Ishwor Ko Leela.....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:39 am. »
ऋणको ब्याज दर घट्ने होइन उस्तै परे बढ्ने अवस्था छ, रत्नराज बज्राचार्यको बिचार

http://www.bizmandu.com/content/20181002153606.html

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub