Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... > »

Author Post
More than 400,000 Russian soldiers will fight on Ukraine soil. NATO alone doesn't even have that number. Ukraine craved for a disaster and its coming. 150k of Russian soldiers took 120,000km of soil let alone what quadruple of the will do.
Asia should invite russea and belerus into asia.
Russia banned from Euro 2024 qualifying draw
https://www.beinsports.com/en/football/news/russia-banned-from-euro-2024-qualifying-draw/1954647

UEFA bans Russia's Euro bids for 2028, 2032 - ESPN
A Swedish newspaper has published a document on the US strategy to destroy the EU economy.

"Shocking document: How the US planned the war and the energy crisis in Europe," writes Nya Dagbladet.
United States of America is redefining everything (from some in the past to everything)

In the past, they redefined:
- Democracy
- Human Right
- Terrorist
- Freedom
- Rule of law
- War
- etc

New term redefined:
- Recession
- Demotion (CNN news anchor is demoted but saying he is not demoted :lol: )
- Inflation
- Crisis
- Defensive weapon
- etc
Leaked: The US plan against Germany and the big mistake of German politicians:

The destruction of the German economy, the transfer of $7-9 trillion to the US and taking control of Europe.

This top secret document was created for US president JoeBiden
and the major US intelligence agencies. The Rand Corporation plans wars and proxy wars for the US Govt. It was the plan created by Rand to provoke the war in Ukraine to weaken Russia:

This document to weaken Germany is from January of this year. Most of the planned steps have happened by now. If Germany doesn't change course immediately then this US plan will succeed and the German economy will be devastated beyond repair. That's what the Americans want.

The document speaks for itself. It's just a few pages (Biden likes it short) and anyone who reads it understands the plan. This isn't Russian propaganda. These are the words of the US Govt think-tank that specializes on derailing the peer competitors and enemies of US hegemony.

It is of the utmost importance that German leader OlafScholz
and his Government take immediate steps against this US declaration of war against the German economy. It's not too late. If you love Germany, like I do, NOW is the time to wake up and to get LOUD

(I say- even if US president say above by himself loudly, Germany wont do a thing. Their politicians and bureaucracy is like in Nepal- Paid hos by RAW and CIA.)
NATO been saying, If Russia wins, nato/eu/west would lose. Reality is, Russia can win in many scenarios-

1: If eu/western economy tanks
2: If there is energy crisis in eu/west
3: If russia wins the war (NATO is only thinking about this scenario)
4: If ukraine is wrecked (world would think- being friend of west is lethal)
5: If there is revolution in eu/west. ETC.
(Russia holds most of the power cards)
Imran Khan's plane developed a technical failure soon after taking off but a crash was avoided after an emergency landing.

- I dont believe in too many coincidents.

Ever noticed, a lot of people hated by CIA has died unnaturally, but I dont remember anyone (may be very few in Russia/Russian) close to CIA dying unnaturally.
Bloomberg is sad beacuse people lose confidence in West mainstream media

China and Russia's Lies Are Winning Over the Global South

British queen may not survive. I saw the sign yesterday someone was dying, I was worried....... could it be her?
Western Allies Led By UK's Johnson Sabotaged Tentative Ukraine-Russia Peace Deal

(from comment section)
Funny - Churchill also refused peace deals with H!tl3r - 12 times in fact, before Churchill declared war on Germany!
Ghislaine Maxwell's childhood friend is Antony Blinken.

He is the current US Secretary of State.

Antony Blinken's father was Robert Maxwell's lawyer. Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine's father, was outed as a Mossad spy in 1991.

Let's not forget her sister Isabel

She works for wef

There was also this intriguing connection.
Ghislaine Maxwell's Father - Robert - Was a Dark and Mysterious Figure, Just Like Jeffrey Epstein...and a close friend of the billionairess nun 'Mother' Teresa - the real power behind the Vatican Bank.

Blinken attended the Dalton School in NYC until 1971. Dalton School was run by Bill Barr's father 1964-72. Jeffrey Epstein taught there 1974-76. Birds of a feather flock together.
Ashley Biden's leaked diary that detailed how Joe Biden took inappropriate showers with her when she was a child is confirmed as authentic.

- This will be censored by CIA social media. You may not know, this is how ZOO selects their puppet.
Roger Waters added to Ukrainian government-sponsored hit list.

Russian political analyst Daria Dugina, who was killed in a car bomb explosion in Moscow on Saturday, now appears as "liquidated" on the Ukrainian online hit list.
pbs.twimg.com/media/Fa43G_QUUAIMnLy?format=jpg&name=medium

pbs.twimg.com/media/Fa47n62XoAAKk83?format=jpg&name=small
twitter.com/apocalypseos/status/1519267894441304064
News in Russia: Daughter of Russian philosopher Dugin confirmed as car blast victim

News controlled by CIA:
- Daughter of staunch Putin ally Alexander Dugin killed in car bombing near Moscow: reports

- Daughter of Putin Propagandist Killed in Car Bomb Outside Moscow, Reports Say

- Putin's 'spiritual guide' narrowly escapes car bomb as his daughter is blown up

- Daughter of ultra-nationalist Russian ideologue killed in suspected car bomb attack - investigators

What is taking so long for Russia to declare war on Ukraine and flatten it?

Why no allies of Russia helping Russia? While US has forced all vassals to help Ukraine? China could help Russia with satellite intelligence, build weapons in Iran and send to Russia.

I think alliance can be created only through blackmail. And coercion. Like- most of the countries are those who colonized and wiped out natives. They need protection from US from revenge from their victims.
Young global leader CIA been hiring to run a country.

"""Finland's Prime Minister Sanna Marin's video of her partying and dancing with her friends was leaked. A comment in the video sparked intense debate about whether or not the Prime Minister took drugs while she was partying with her friends.""""

CIA hires young cause they have been brainwashed and they have no different information than the ones CIA been feeding them since birth. That is why CIA been pushing young politicians everywhere including in Nepal.

Is it coincident or normal- young leaders of the world hating russia, china, iran, outside west and supporting west?
I blame doctors (advising) for lockdown (especially long lockdown). In medicine, they ask if doctors followed guideline or now. As far as I know, in medical doctrine- lack of exercise, mental health harms health of individuals. And doctors did not followed that guideline.

Economic blame goes to economic advisers which lead to lockdown (they could not give advice against lock down or reducing lock down to minimum) and now war and sanction.
Do you mean to say that सल्लाहकार डाक्टर group (borrowing your words "corrupt haram doctor') are actually responsible for current financial disaster ?
Do you know who were there in that सल्लाहकार group in nepal ? General people still think they are GOD (भगवान).
Lockdown effects feared to be killing more people than Covid

Unexplained excess deaths outstrip those from virus as medics call figures 'terrifying'- The Telegraph (Fake news msm, people used to be banned for saying these things, and msm used to go against those people)

- Remember, I warned about this loudly. many many times. (I did support lockdown for early weeks, later did not. Later I supported for a week or two after reaching peak).

Where is that corrupt haram doctor from Nepal who forced lockdown on us. Who still support his decisions vocally.

Amazing, professional doctors dont understand the impact of lockdown/curfew on health and mental health.

Economic health would also lead to bad health and mental health.

Know all, KP Oli said, swastha thulo ho, paisa pachi kamaula. How would he know about his money whose money comes from looting.

Who will go to jail for unnecessary death? Somebody should, since, I think its in the book of medicine that 'lack of exercise is bad for health'.

-
twitter.com/i/status/1559481922690043904
Hiroshima atomic bombing: No U.S mention in U.N Chief's speech in Japan, Russia lambasts Guterres

- This kind of propaganda, censorship works pretty well, just like 'chinese debt trap' and censorship of IndianblockadeNepal. Control media, control 99%. And still those 99% think they are intelligent and well informed.

World needs NWO, that is one of the main reasons I support Russia and China. A lot of people in the world support Russia and China for same reasons, but idiot in Nepal think they are evil.
Most of the fact-checking organizations Facebook has partnered with to monitor and regulate information about Ukraine are directly funded by the US government, either through the U.S. Embassy or via the notorious National Endowment for Democracy (NED).
Shown in Schloss Elmau silverscreen. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
who is macho??

Page: « < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub