Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... > »

Author Post
How do the Russians know that the UK blew up the North Stream pipelines in partnership with the US?

Because
@trussliz
used her iPhone to send a message to
@SecBlinken
saying "It's done" a minute after the pipeline blew up and before anybody else knew?

iCloud admin access rocks!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2eh8dCYVos
Huawei has been building fab for 5-7nm CAPABILITY chips.

What is capability? Does this mean, its not 5-7nm chips?
Youngest Asian origin lad to hold British PM chair .
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gMRs3BKEsw

(watch from 45m)

Have you noticed, all over the world- 99.99% popular politicians are dumb and intelligent/good politicians are not that popular.

It's just like my case, dumb people not really like me and they cant understand me.
Remember Assange:

ABC News producer who was working on a book about Joe Biden's disastrous exit from Afghanistan was raided by armed men with gun from Biden administration (FBI) and has since mysteriously disappeared.

Freedom, democracy, rule of law, values ........

I hate dogs in Nepal more who support them than them. Pakhes.
What a game played by senior leader (BOJO) to clean up the distorted picture.

I expect Penny Mordaunt on chain after this resignation.
Boris Johnson Pressured Zelenskyy to Ditch Peace Talks With Russia: Ukrainian Paper

The Ukrainian news outlet Ukrayinska Pravda reported Thursday that British Prime Minister Boris Johnson used his surprise visit to Kyiv last month to pressure President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to cut off peace negotiations with Russia, even after the two sides appeared to have made tenuous progress toward a settlement to end the war.

Citing unnamed sources from Zelenskyy's "inner circle" and advisory team, Pravda reported that "Johnson brought two simple messages to Kyiv":

"The first is that Putin is a war criminal; he should be pressured, not negotiated with. And the second is that even if Ukraine is ready to sign some agreements on guarantees with Putin, they are not. We can sign [an agreement] with you [Ukraine], but not with him. Anyway, he will screw everyone over," is how one of Zelenskyy's close associates summed up the essence of Johnson's visit...

Johnson's position was that the collective West, which back in February had suggested Zelenskyy should surrender and flee, now felt that Putin was not really as powerful as they had previously imagined.

Moreover, there is a chance to "press" him. And the West wants to use it.

In the weeks ahead of Johnson's April 9 visit, high-level diplomatic talks held in Belarus and Turkey had failed to yield a diplomatic breakthrough, though reports in mid-March indicated that Russian and Ukrainian delegations "made significant progress" toward a 15-point peace deal that would involve Ukraine renouncing its NATO ambitions in exchange for the withdrawal of Moscow's troops.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:02 pm. »
twitter.com/i/status/1582706884477214720
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjAQXOULbCo
Nord stream bombing. Now, after Poland, Greece also has begun to demand reparation from Germany.

Is this, US tightening screw on Germany???
EU Likely to Approve G-7 Cap on Russian Oil Price in Two Steps

- Are they on their way to end sanction? Since, oil is sanction, price cap means unsanctioned :mrgreen:

Increasing number of Chinese researchers leaving the US out of fear, study says

- Good job Trump and dumbers.

Melinda French Gates Opens Up About 'Unbelievably Painful' Divorce: 'I Just Couldn't Stay in That Marriage'

- Bill Gate is my greatest person in the world, cause anglo zoo media told me. :mrgreen:
twitter.com/Africa_Archives/status/1575773767728504832

- You cant touch Belgium, but, guess what, whom you can touch? Agents of white in africa.
pbs.twimg.com/media/Fd0-_ywaUAArhwt?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Anglozoo- first and second day silent about nord stream pipeline. Now this.
NATO CONFIRMS TO UNITED NATIONS USE OF DEPLETED URANIUM DURING KOSOVO CONFLICT
Nord Stream 1 and 2: CIA warned German government about attack on Baltic Sea pipelines

There are signs of a planned attack against the two Nord Stream gas pipelines. According to SPIEGEL information, there were already indications of this from the USA in advance.

Do you know, before covid19, US warned/informed some countries too.

Who is behind corona???? The usual suspect???

Anglozoo media is silent, and also, paid independent media in Nepal
New Zealand Prime Minister Calls For A Global Censorship System (fake face created by evil and dumb crowd bought it, remember corona times- how she was covered by media?)

- Evil empire have been using women's face to push for war, dictatorship, evil .... these women are nothing but puppet.

What if male are angry with these women and bring back good old times :D
Nepal is preparing to become a member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in 2023...

Does Nepal govt or sherbahadur knows this????? :D :D :D :D
I did say, i wanted chinese but got mrna astrozeneca.

which one is not true? There are lot of side effects- all i said was it manipulates our dna.
For your kind information
Oxford Astrozeneca vaccine is also a genetically engineered vaccine which use virus vector to carry gene for the coronavirus spike protein.
It is also associated with side effects related to clotting in some of the recipients.
Some of the statements you wrote below are not true.
I took vaccine when china sent a lot of vaccines, thinking I was about to take chinese vaccine (old technology vaccine and russian is also old technology- where they inject dead or part of virus) (chines and russian are old technology- dead virus that is why they turned out to be more expensive vaccine, while western are synthetic vaccines so is cheaper).

Later I found, I took astrogenic vaccine.

These MRNA particles enter into our dna/cells and manipulate them into producing antibody. This would weaken our natural ability to fight disease and may create many known unknown problems.

In older technique- they inject dead virus and out body fight back naturally.
So I presume you've not taken any genetically engineered vaccines
Do you know how this mRNA vaccine works ?
twitter.com/i/status/1573382365312962560

From the beginning I have been skeptic about MRNA vaccine since, there has not been enough testing and experience gained.

I have talked about this months back: I saw a video from MRNA vaccine producer regarding how mrna vaccines work.

Before that video, It was just a 'conspiracy theory'. Cause of principle of MRNA vaccine, how it works, I have been not a fan of or should I say, anti MRNA technology.

In that ad, they were saying, how vaccine enters into your DNA and make it produce anti body. That's like playing god for me, in which, humans are not good. (they are saying today, sugar free sugar cause cancer, heart disease- I always suspected bad, so never used it).

Many people who watched the ad, were impressed by MRNA and laughed at 'conspiracy theorist', while me, from the very ad, I got my proof that MRNA is deadly.

Two type of people watching same video, and conclusion is just opposite.

Like, I have been saying, 'control media, control 99%.
those arrogance:

twitter.com/i/status/1572731912304693255

no wonder, evil empire is collapsing like none before.
Interesting finding in Los Alamos National Laboratory - Top level intelligence :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub