Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... > »

Author Post
Saudi Arabia is set to host the first ever China-Arab summit in early December.

Remember- just before ukraine war, arab ministers went to China together and I said 'something big is happening' - and look at how those arabs are supporting Russia right now like through OPEC.

For weeks I kept on hearing about China visiting Saudi. Now, Instead of china and saudi, its going to be china and arabs in saudi.

What does that mean? Two things.
1: There is huge pressure from anglo zoo against them.
And still china and arab meeting means (2)they are scared and still they will be making another big decisions.

I believe some of the main decisions will be- selling oil for yuan and buying chinese weapons.

When, instead of one on one meeting, if they form a group and meet means they are scared and still they are going to make big decisions.
They are not wrong.

CIA was involved in that coup too.

If middle east and around keep on going to the direction they are going, expect attempted coups and terror attacks in the middle east and around.

CIA threatened Algeria, now Algeria wants to join BRICS too.
Similar words from the past event

Turkey's interior minister accused the United States of being behind a 2016 failed coup
https://www.reuters.com/article/turkey-security-usa-int-idUSKBN2A41NF

Its not a rocket science to understand.
Just a stunt to lure general public on 18th June 2023.
"We do not accept the condolences of the American Embassy!"

'We know where the attack was coordinated. We have received the message given to us & we know what kind of message it is, If we hadn't caught the attacker, she would have fled to Greece" - Soylu

How many media in Nepal is gonna publish this?

Media in Nepal is common enemy of Nepal, Humanity of the world and who is trying to destroy/prevent about to happen peaceful revolution in Nepal.

Anglo zoo are desperate and scared.
They are saying, Russia withdrawal is part of an upcoming peace deal.
Back ground of Ukraine war:

Well before 2000AD- Even before USSR dissolved, cia entered into current ukraine to create problem for Russia(USSR)(Soros said it in a video)

90s- After collapse of USSR, cia increased their activity in ukraine. If you know cia, you know what increasing activity by cia means. It means, cia created terrorists in ukraine against russia.

Around 2000- When USSR left east germany, us and west promised Russia that NATO wont move toward Russia, but they did. USSR collapsed mainly due to economic crisis. And after it collapsed, CIA created all kind of problem in Russia including oligarks just like in current Nepal.

After Putin became President, he had to job- bring Russia back in track and make Russia powerful to prevent NATO moving toward Russia.

Since Putin became President, Russia been warning US not to more NATO toward Russia but they did not listen and reached Baltic and (probably) Norway.

2014- Since USSR collapsed, CIA been creating/expanding anti russia elements in ukraine like nazi/azov (Guess who was the official financier of azov? a zoo- funny right? zoo financing and running nazi just like they said zoo financed hitler's nazi)

Ukraine is the poorest and the most corrupt country in europe just like Nepal. Just like in Nepal (who want to go to US), people in Ukraine wanted to go to Germany, eu for money. That is what started 2014 revolution.

Majority of people were peaceful, they joined protest to go to eu, they were not anti russia. But, one of the elements in that revolution are nazi- who hates russia and want to kill russians.

But their support is just 2/3 percentage.

During that revolution, it is said, CIA brought criminal mercenary from Georgia- those mercenary and nazi are said to have killed people from both side- peaceful demonstrators as well as government security. This how, 2014 revolution became violent and president had to flee.

Question is how, were group that had 2/3 percent support able to coup? Answer is CIA.

Since then CIA been running Ukraine. After that revolution, eastern part broke out. Since, eastern part could not take part in the election, pro western kept on getting elected, but voters never supported for war.

And those in govt always were controlled by CIA.

After coup- west been arming, training ukraining army.

Around 2000- Remember, in Nepal, there used to be a series called 'primeminister', and it is said, that series is financed by CIA.

Same in Ukraine, they had a series called 'mr.president'. Guess who was the president in that series- current president of ukraine/zelenskey.

Guess who financed that series? same zoo who financed azove batallion.

And zelenskey won the election with huge majority. His agenda was- peaceful negotiation with russia and implement 'minsk agreement'. And Russia also been demanding implementation of 'minsk agreement'.

They always win election in the name of peace but it was just a lie to reach to power.

Like I mentioned before that- Deep state had been trying to start cold war with russia and china. And that is why they by force tried to make hillary clinton President. But failed.

And I have also said before, I started this thread to warn about that 'cold war'. """I told you so"""".

So, Anglo zoo been wanted to start cold war and they needed the reason. For russia, they created ukraine(georgia too but cause it is too small, they failed) And for china they created taiwan (they tried in hongkong too- other spots were japan, korea, india, Philippines but non cooperated till now)

And Putin/Russia been preparing for this since be came into power too.

It turned out, NATO were too confident, they hardly prepared, they only prepared in Ukraine only. While, Putin been preparing in the whole world. That is why Russia and China been cooperating for last 10-15 years.

I even said, just before the war, middle eastern ministers together went to China, that time I said, something big about to happen. Now we are seeing it. OPEC is cooperating with Russia.

So Putin had been preparing as well as NATO were trying to drag Russia into Ukraine too- NATO told ukraine to attack eastern ukraine that is when Russia began the war.

First was, NATO wanted to fight till the last willing ukrainian. But russia killed many of them. Now anglo zoo want to fight till the last ukrainian.

So they ordered zelenskey to force people to join army and fight russia. And they also ordered him to close opposition media as well as political parties. Today, there is no opposition in ukriane.

I think Putin/Russia did not want war, they were threatening to make NATO back away from Russia but they did not, they wanted to start cold war. This is why war Happened.

I think, half the army from ukraine are nato. Russia have already killed many and they themselves could have already lost 10000-20000.

Before the war, I thought, cause this war would destroy EU economy so european would never let this war happen. Turned out they are too dumb to see. So I was wrong about the war but right about collapse of EU economy.

I did not know, nato been arming ukriane army and nato army were inside ukraine. That is why, war went for longer. But russia too have only used part of their army.

In conclusion,

People of ukraine did not want this war. CIA(anglozoo) couped in Ukraine and since then they been making decisions. Tiny minority been running ukraine. Majority were lied during election. After getting election, that clown couped for anglo zoo. People today have zero voice. Or should I say, CIA using tiny minority to run ukraine. Just like in Nepal.

Amazing is, turned out european did not learn from their history. In second ww, they called zoo- thief, criminal, corrupt, crook, who sold their country for profit ........ and today, they still voted a zoo and history is repeating.
Finland and Sweden are open hosting US nukes.

Putin now should tell people living in capitals of those country to leave within 2 week and then Nuke their capitals, and send a clear and strong message, and to prevent future nuclear armageddon.
How do the Russians know that the UK blew up the North Stream pipelines in partnership with the US?

Because
@trussliz
used her iPhone to send a message to
@SecBlinken
saying "It's done" a minute after the pipeline blew up and before anybody else knew?

iCloud admin access rocks!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2eh8dCYVos
Huawei has been building fab for 5-7nm CAPABILITY chips.

What is capability? Does this mean, its not 5-7nm chips?
Youngest Asian origin lad to hold British PM chair .
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gMRs3BKEsw

(watch from 45m)

Have you noticed, all over the world- 99.99% popular politicians are dumb and intelligent/good politicians are not that popular.

It's just like my case, dumb people not really like me and they cant understand me.
Remember Assange:

ABC News producer who was working on a book about Joe Biden's disastrous exit from Afghanistan was raided by armed men with gun from Biden administration (FBI) and has since mysteriously disappeared.

Freedom, democracy, rule of law, values ........

I hate dogs in Nepal more who support them than them. Pakhes.
What a game played by senior leader (BOJO) to clean up the distorted picture.

I expect Penny Mordaunt on chain after this resignation.
Boris Johnson Pressured Zelenskyy to Ditch Peace Talks With Russia: Ukrainian Paper

The Ukrainian news outlet Ukrayinska Pravda reported Thursday that British Prime Minister Boris Johnson used his surprise visit to Kyiv last month to pressure President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to cut off peace negotiations with Russia, even after the two sides appeared to have made tenuous progress toward a settlement to end the war.

Citing unnamed sources from Zelenskyy's "inner circle" and advisory team, Pravda reported that "Johnson brought two simple messages to Kyiv":

"The first is that Putin is a war criminal; he should be pressured, not negotiated with. And the second is that even if Ukraine is ready to sign some agreements on guarantees with Putin, they are not. We can sign [an agreement] with you [Ukraine], but not with him. Anyway, he will screw everyone over," is how one of Zelenskyy's close associates summed up the essence of Johnson's visit...

Johnson's position was that the collective West, which back in February had suggested Zelenskyy should surrender and flee, now felt that Putin was not really as powerful as they had previously imagined.

Moreover, there is a chance to "press" him. And the West wants to use it.

In the weeks ahead of Johnson's April 9 visit, high-level diplomatic talks held in Belarus and Turkey had failed to yield a diplomatic breakthrough, though reports in mid-March indicated that Russian and Ukrainian delegations "made significant progress" toward a 15-point peace deal that would involve Ukraine renouncing its NATO ambitions in exchange for the withdrawal of Moscow's troops.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:02 pm. »
twitter.com/i/status/1582706884477214720
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjAQXOULbCo
Nord stream bombing. Now, after Poland, Greece also has begun to demand reparation from Germany.

Is this, US tightening screw on Germany???
EU Likely to Approve G-7 Cap on Russian Oil Price in Two Steps

- Are they on their way to end sanction? Since, oil is sanction, price cap means unsanctioned :mrgreen:

Increasing number of Chinese researchers leaving the US out of fear, study says

- Good job Trump and dumbers.

Melinda French Gates Opens Up About 'Unbelievably Painful' Divorce: 'I Just Couldn't Stay in That Marriage'

- Bill Gate is my greatest person in the world, cause anglo zoo media told me. :mrgreen:
twitter.com/Africa_Archives/status/1575773767728504832

- You cant touch Belgium, but, guess what, whom you can touch? Agents of white in africa.
pbs.twimg.com/media/Fd0-_ywaUAArhwt?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Anglozoo- first and second day silent about nord stream pipeline. Now this.
NATO CONFIRMS TO UNITED NATIONS USE OF DEPLETED URANIUM DURING KOSOVO CONFLICT
Nord Stream 1 and 2: CIA warned German government about attack on Baltic Sea pipelines

There are signs of a planned attack against the two Nord Stream gas pipelines. According to SPIEGEL information, there were already indications of this from the USA in advance.

Do you know, before covid19, US warned/informed some countries too.

Who is behind corona???? The usual suspect???

Anglozoo media is silent, and also, paid independent media in Nepal
New Zealand Prime Minister Calls For A Global Censorship System (fake face created by evil and dumb crowd bought it, remember corona times- how she was covered by media?)

- Evil empire have been using women's face to push for war, dictatorship, evil .... these women are nothing but puppet.

What if male are angry with these women and bring back good old times :D
Nepal is preparing to become a member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in 2023...

Does Nepal govt or sherbahadur knows this????? :D :D :D :D

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub